Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah (3384 Views)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 31
:
:
:
Agatha paused when her phone rang but never relented in finding answers to her questions and curiosity from her father. She walked angrily to a cushion where her phone was at the very sight of her father and Mrs Mary. She picked.
"Hello, Cynthia, what is the problem?"
"Nath is alive!" Cynthia shouted.
"Nath is alive?!" Agatha repeated making Mrs Mary and Mr Randy to stand up sharply.
"My son?" Mrs Mary approached closer.
"Where is he?" Agatha questioned Cynthia.
"He didn't tell me but he said he's coming back"
"Alright, i will see you later" the phone went dead then Agatha turned to her father and Mrs Mary.
"Where is my son?" Mrs Mary began.
"He will be back" Agatha replied without smiling looking at her father. She averted her eyes angrily and left the house with her car...
Back in Kindagan, at Kings Hotel, Nath was still waiting for Joyce to answer his question. "Tell me why you don't want to go home" Nath asked again looking into her eyes.
"I ran away from the house" Joyce replied as she averted her eyes from him.
"Why did you run away?"
"To secure a happy future and family"
Nath became confuse of the response, he kept the bunch of money and adjusted closer to her. Joyce was only in a gown with intact inner wears.
"Explain to me what you mean" Nath said.
"They are forcing me to marry that same Mento which resulted to me running" she turned her head staring into Nath's eyes. "I can't do what they are expecting me to do because my heart belongs to one man which is you. I know is stupid telling you this again after what you told me and what i said in return, but how long will i continue like this?" tears circled in her eyes. Nath could see them. "How can i get rid of you in my heart? I have tried but i can't. Nath, what else do you want from me for you to show me an atom of love? I have tried to give you everything even my body. After everything, look at where we have found ourselves. Don't you think we are meant to be together?" the tears finally dropped then she began to dry them and sniffing at the same time.
Nath was speechless once again. What could he say at this point in time? He wouldn't know. "What exactly can i do for you to make you happy?" he asked.
Joyce turned to him again. "Love me and be mine" she replied but Nath went silence again for a while. "Is okay, i understand" Joyce stood up walking towards the wardrobe. "You can take part of the money and get yourself a cell phone" she added without looking at him as she returned to the bed with a cloth.
Nath stood up looking fresh. He silently walked towards the door but turned just to see Joyce staring at him in tears. He felt pity for her remembering how good she has been to him till that very moment. He turned clutching the door knob open then Joyce stood up pouring out more tears and breathing heavily. Her lips trembled while her legs vibrated. "Nath?" she called with a shaky voice.
Nath closed the door walking back to her. He stood before her and gradually began to dry her tears. "I'm very sorry.."
"No, no, don't tell me you're sorry, please, abeg you" Joyce was seriously shedding tears.
"I.. i.. I'm..." Nath stammered as he brought his lips to kiss her which Joyce reciprocated instantly..
As Agatha drove to a restaurant to get her head put together, so as Mr Randy and Mrs Mary sat in the parlour flashing back to some of the event that happened in the past.
"I looked for you everywhere but couldn't find you" Mr Randy began.
"Who is the mother of this your daughter?" Mrs Mary wanted to know.
"Rita"
"Rita?" Mrs Mary looked at him surprisingly.
"So you finally married Rita after what she did to me?!"
"I had no choice, i thought you were dead" they became silent.
"Where is she now?" Mrs Mary broke the silence.
"She's living abroad"
"Aright" she replied without smiling.
"My love, we have to look for a way to get our son back first, okay?" Mr Randy brought out his phone to call Agatha but she wasn't picking.
There were two bottles of hot drink on a table before Agatha, one, which she had reduced to half. "My Daddy cheated on my Mummy?" she began to think. "Nath? My brother? God!" she drank another quantity of drink. She felt happy and sad at the same time wondering what actually happened between her father, her mother and Mrs Mary. "I must find out" she concluded.
As Cynthia's heart filled with joy, so as Joyce's heart rejoiced as she was in bed kissing and romancing Nath. The kiss became faster when both were stirred up. Nath put off her gown and black tight while he was already with only a boxer. He returned back to d kiss nd romance making Joyce screamed silently as she reciprocated. She pulled off his boxer feeling his erected dick on her thighs. As the romance lingered, Nath found his way into her vagina then she screamed loudly holding him tightly...
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 32
:
:
:
It was a romantic sex in the very bed of Joyce at Kindagan, Kings Hotel. Nath emerged in the state of confusion staring at the ceiling while Joyce placed her hand on his chest staring at him. What were they thinking in such a deadly silence? Nath's experience inside Joyce's vagina added to his confusion and deep thought. The cracking and rattling of plates were heard from the hotel bar. People chat and laughed but that wasn't something to be considered at that very moment by Nath and Joyce.
"Are you regrating what we did?" Joyce broke the silence but Nath kept staring at the ceiling. "I don't regret it because i love you" she added and adjusted closer to him with her head fixed on his arms.
"How come you were still a virgin?" Nath asked still staring at the ceiling.
"Nothing" Joyce smiled a bit.
"I can't believe this! You should have told me"
"Why do you think so?"
"Because i shouldn't have taken it away"
Joyce slightly sat up looking at him. "Why?" she asked but Nath kept quiet. "Okay, i understand, it is because you know you aren't going to end up with me. Because your heart belongs to Cynthia" she laid down again causing another silence. "I didn't give my virginity to you by mistake..."
Nath stood up thereby interrupting what she was saying and began to put on his clothes.
"Are you going now?" Joyce sat up supporting her breast with the bedshit.
"I should be going?" Nath replied.
"Why can't you go tomorrow?"
"No, i have to go now. I need to contact my mother"
Joyce kept quiet looking at him. After he finished, he gently walked to her and said, "Promise me you will go back to your parents"
Joyce shook her head negatively. "I can't go back"
"Please, i beg you"
"What will be my hope if i go back? Cynthia has taken my place in your heart. Then why should i go back home? Will you allow me get married to Mento?"
"I can't advice you to do that and at the same time..."
"You can't give me your heart" Joyce interrupted then Nath bent his head because she got him. "You can go" she began to put on her bra.
"Can i have your number?" Nath requested.
"No"
"Why?"
"I don't want to be hearing from you. I have already deleted your number from my phone. Just go to Cynthia. I will forget you very soon"
Her words were amazing rendering Nath speechless. None of them at that point said anything again as Nath gently walked towards the door. He looked back and said, "Thank you"
Joyce didn't respond rather shed tears when he finally left.
Agatha was a bit drunk but knew her way to Cynthia's resident. The day was gradually getting to an end allowing the dark hour to take place. She opened Cynthia's gate staggering a bit. "Cynthia!" She yelled.
Cynthia came out then both sat on a long bench outside. She had not noticed anything about her but the smell of alcohol brought her attention.
"Agatha, have you been drinking?"
"No"
"But you behave strange"
"How is Nath my brother?"
"Excuse me?!" Cynthia turned properly. "Is Nath your brother?"
"Did i say he's my brother? He is my brother!"
"I don't get you" Cynthia became confuse.
"Don't worry, Nath will soon come back" Agatha behaved normal a bit.
"Okay, if you say so" Cynthia faced her front again. "But why are you drunk? I mean why are you here?"
"Because i have nobody to talk to"
"About what?"
"About Nath" Cynthia looked at her again surprisingly. "Don't mind me oh!" Agatha added.
:
Agatha stayed for a while with Cynthia without being straight forward making Cynthia's mind wonder up and down. Now she had gone home and found no one. She went into her room then collapsed on the bed before her father came out knocking at her door. He opened it but gradually closed it. "You will understand my daughter, but I need to see my son, Nathaniel again" he thought.
8:45pm
It was totally dark when Nath came back to his apartment. However, before then, inside a bus, he had been thinking what sort of girl Joyce is for being so good and most of all, keeping her virginity up to that age.
He moved towards his bag, brought out a dairy and called Cynthia's number from there.
"Hello, it's Nath"
"Oh my God!" Cynthia exclaimed on the phone. "Are you back?"
"Yes"
Within a twinkle of an eye, Cynthia arrived at Nath's resident that night. She hugged him very tight for a long time. "I thought you are dead. What happened?!" she touched his cheek while Nath held her waist smiling.
"Why are you smiling?"
"Because I'm so happy to see you"
"Me too. Everybody has been looking for you"
"Everybody? Who and who?"
"Agatha, Miracle and your mother"
"My mother?! Where is she?"
"Agatha took her to their house convincing her you traveled and will be back"
"I have to go there now" Nath wanted to move but Cynthia held him back.
"No my love, is late. You will go tomorrow"
Nath gradually came back seeing Cynthia's mood changed semutanuoisly. "What is the problem?" he asked.
"How's Joyce?" Cynthia asked staring into his eyes.
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 33
:
:
:
#SAME_NIGHT
Nath's room was illuminated by an electric 100watts bulb which shown from the window side. Cynthia's shadow, standing close to Nath could be seen clearly as she waited and suspected him. Her question reminded Nath of the affair he had with Joyce before coming back.
"How come you met Joyce where you were? By the way tell me what happened" Cynthia held his hand moving close to the bed. She sat down semutanuoisly with him.
"I was kidnapped and attacked" Nath began.
"Jesus!" Cynthia exclaimed. "By who?"
"By Emma and his friends"
"Emma?"
"Yes"
"I said it! That useless boy had a hand in it!" She brought down her voice looking at Nath piteously patting his back. "Please, I'm very sorry for passing through all these because of me"
"Is okay" Nath looked at her. "My love for you will never die. I love you so much"
"I love you too"
"He forced me to write a letter. Did you see it?"
"Yes, but i didn't believe you were dead" they became quiet while Cynthia was still staring into his eyes looking inquisitive. Nath knew the next question that will arise but kept quiet.
"So, how come Joyce found you?" Cynthia questioned then Nath narrated the story omitting the sex part he had with Joyce.
"What a coincidence?!" Cynthia exclaimed. "Thanks to Joyce, i guess she's a nice girl"
"Yes, she is" Nath supported with a low voice facing downward. "Extra nice" he added making Cynthia feel a bit jealous.
"Do you love her?"
Nath was surprise at the question, he looked at Cynthia intensively then stood up without saying anything. "Do you expect me to love her when I'm already inlove?" he questioned looking into his dairy for his mother's phone number.
Cynthia stood up too, she held him by the waist and said, "I'm happy you are back" she disengaged her hands. "I will be going now"
"I'm happy to see you too" Nath replied watching go her to the door. At the door, he called her sayin, "I love you"
Cynthia turned staring at him. "I love you too" she replied then went out.
#THE_NEXT_DAY
As Mrs Williams was still wondering where her daughter is, so as Mrs Mary sat on the edge of her bed in the resident of Mr Randy not knowing know what to think; Nath, Randy or Rita. "What is my primary aim here?" she thought. Suddenly, Mr Randy entered after knocking.
"Good morning my love" he said.
"I don't think you should keep calling me that"
"But you know i have always loved you"
"Rita should be your priority now. And I'm here to wait for my son. I'm going back anytime he comes back"
"No my love" Mr Randy sat with her with his hands across her shoulder. "I can't allow you leave my presence again"
"Where is Agatha,? I want to know if my son is back"
"She has refused to open her door"
"Why? I think is time you let her know what happened in the past"
"Just waiting for the right time"
:
Few minutes later, Nath began to knock at the gate. He was allowed to go inside then finally knocked at the parlour door. Mr Randy opened it then both stared at each other.
"Good morning, sir"
"Nath?"
"Yes, sir. Please, sir, i heard my mother is here so..."
"Come in" Mr Randy interrupted him. Nath gently entered. Just as he was anticipating to see Agatha, his mother came out.
"My son!" Mrs Mary shouted as she hugged Nath tightly. Her voice made Agatha to come out from her room wearing a bumshort. She leaned on the wall with her hands folded. Her eyes caught with her father's but averted them immediately concentrating on Nath and his mother.
"I'm so happy to see you, mother" Nath said.
"I was so worried! What happened to your phone? They told me you traveled"
"Who?"
"Your friend, Agatha"
At that point, Nath disengaged himself looking at Agatha. He was surprise at her quietness. That was unlike her. He looked at Mr Randy too who sat quietly on the cushion with his hands on his jaw. He turned seeing his mother on the same mood. "Agatha, thanks for helping my mother" he said but Agatha kept quiet. He turned to Mr Randy. "Sir, i appreciate your effort for accommodating my mother. We shall be going now" he turned looking at his mother.
"Son, i need to tell you something" the mother said.
"Sit down" Mr Randy supported.
Nath looked at Agatha again as he took his seat wondering what was happening. His mother also sat down.
"Your mother and i have known each other for years now" Mr Randy began then Agatha listened attentively.
"I don't understand, sir"
"Son, this is your father" Mrs Mary supported.
Nath smiled unwillingly looking at his mother. "Mother, you are joking, right?"
"No, son"
"But you said my father is dead"
"I thought, he was but it turns out he didn't die"
Nath looked at Mr Randy and Agatha again. He couldn't believe it. "Can somebody explain to me what happened?" he said looking at Mr Randy.
"It all started years ago when i was working as a taxi driver..." Mr Randy began.
:
#FLASH_BACK
The day was quite bright when Rita and Mary were waiting for a taxi...
:
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 34
:
:
:
#FLASH_BACK
The day was quite bright when Mary and Rita were waiting for a taxi along the road side. Of course they were as beautiful as the bright morning sun having the same body complexion. One could term them sisters but they were just best friends.
"I hate standing under the son!" Rita quarreled hitting her feet on the ground.
"See you, ajebo. We will soon get a cab" Mary said stretching her head. "Stop! stop!" she waved her hands at the on coming vehicle. The vehicle parked very well and Randy, the driver brought out his head. He wore a white cloth but was totally brown due to dust and heat. He also wore a face cap having a chocolate complexion.
"Where are you going to?"
"Just take us to the nearest junction" Mary answered.
Meanwhile, Rita had opened the front door, positioned very well.
"Hmm.. Rita the sun was really disturbing you badly that you couldn't even debate the price with the driver" Mary's voice came from the back seat.
"Do i need to debate, isn't it twenty naira?"
"No oh!" the driver interrupted. "Your money is thirty naira"
"For what nah?! Better drop us!"
Randy pulled over looking angry. "Make una go down"
"No, please take us to the junction, i have something doing at home. I don't want to be late. We will pay 30 naira" Mary pleaded from the car. Meanwhile, Rita had come down already.
"You and who will pay 30 naira?" she asked.
"Don't worry, i will pay the remaining 10 naira"
"Better!" Rita entered then Randy drove off.
"Madam you hash oh!" Randy said.
"Better don't talk to me oh. Just carry us jeje to where we dey go" Rita said while Mary smiled from the back seat, Randy could see her through the front mirror....
#TWO_DAYS_LETTER
Mary found herself waiting for a taxi again. Fortunately, she entered Randy's cab without noting him again but Randy recognised her. He kept taking a glance at her as she sat in the front seat.
"Madam, how your sister?" Randy broke the silence then Mary looked at him.
"Are you talking to me?"
"Don't you recognise me? The person that carried you and your sister the other day who refused to pay 30 naira"
"Oh!"Mary smiled. "I remember now. But she's not my sister. She's only my friend"
"Alright" they became quiet.
"She's fine too" Mary added.
"Okay, the girl too hash oh"
Mary smiled. "Not really, is part of her life"
"Yes, some girls are like that" Randy concluded giving space for another tranquility. "What is your name? Where are you going to?" he broke the silence.
"I'm going to her house?"
"You mean that your friend?"
"Yes"
"Okay" they became quiet again. Randy expected her to answer the other question and Mary knew that was the next thing he was anticipating. "Why does he want to know my name?" she thought. As she turned to look at him, Randy was already staring at her then she averted her eyes immediately. "My name is Mary Ogbonnaya"
"Good name" Randy shook his head without looking at her.
At her destination, Mary came out and wanted to pay him but Randy refused to take the money.
"May i see you some other time?"
"For what?" Mary asked.
"For.. for.. Is okay" he smiled and started his car but turned it off again. "For a drink" he said.
"I don't think I'll have such time"
"You can make out time, if you want to"
"When?"
"Tomorrow"
"Meet me here by 4pm"
"Alright, thanks" Randy smiled as he sped off.
Rita's parents were rich and their house was a beautiful bungalow designed with ties and flowers. Mary sat with Rita in her room discussing.
"Guess who carried me here?" Mary began.
"Nobody, coz your boyfriend doesn't have a car" Rita replied.
"Do i even have a boy friend?"
"So who carried you?"
"The taxi driver that carried us the other day"
"So you met that man again"
"Yes, and he asked me out"
"What?!" Rita turned with a sour face. "And what did you say?"
"Y-e-s"
"How can you strip yourself so low"
"Stop it!" Mary raised her hand. "I didn't seek for your advice"
"I hear you, common taxi driver" Rita said but Mary ignored her..
#MONTHS_LATER
Mary had accepted Randy when he was a taxi driver. Now things are beginning to get better. He was brought up by a business man he served and was now on his own as a business man too. During this time, Rita began to find her way to his heart. Meanwhile, Randy had been close to her as a friend of his date, Mary. Three of them sometimes go outing, chat and play together. They were very familiar with themselves. From there, Rita began to develop feelings for him. On a faithful day after Randy had had sex with Mary, Rita hired a group of bad boys to kidnap Randy and Mary taking them into the heart of a forest where they were tortured.
"Mary! Please, let her go!" Randy cried.
"In one condition!" one of the boys positioned his gun. "Empty your account for us"
"Yes, i will do that"
:
Randy did as they instructed. After collecting the money from him, Mary was nowhere to be found again. "Nooooo!" he shouted with a loud voice..
:
FLASH BACK TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 35
:
:
#STILL_ON_FLASHBACK
All these happened in a place called Danjida, very far from Fehen city where Nath was working as a mechanic. Then, Randy did not only lose Mary but also lost his wealth which he suffered for years to acquire. He ran to Rita immediately he came out from the bush panting. Rita stood up from her seat instantly and said, "What is pursuing you?"
"I'm finished!"
"What happened?"
"They have taken Mary"
"Who?"
"I don't know"
Rita calmed him down assuring him things would be well. She later formed a letter to Mary through the bad boys. Mary read the letter which proved to her that Randy was dead. She was retained in an unknown secret place for months masking sure she fed very well and contacted her parents who were living in another city telling them she was fine at gun point. After sometimes, she was sent back to her parents. Meanwhile, Rita had manipulated and poisoned Randy's heart making him fall inlove to her. She also set him up financially with his own money the bad boys collected from him then they relocated with her family to Fehen city...
:
CONTINUITY FROM MR RANDY'S RESIDENT.
:
Mrs Mary was already in tears remembering how painful it was that time, likewise Agatha who was still leaning on the wall with tears falling from her eyes. Only Nath and Mr Randy were staring at each other boldly.
"That's how it all happened" Mr Randy concluded.
"Is Rita your wife, the one living abroad?" Nath asked.
"Yes"
"Who must have sent those men to attack you and my mother?"
"I don't know" he replied looking at Agatha. He suspected Rita just as Mrs Mary suspected too but didn't want to mention it in front of Agatha.
Nath exhaled without knowing what else to say. The story sounded to him like Joyce and Cynthia who are hopelessly inlove with him. He turned looking Agatha who didn't say a word. He stood up grabbing his mother's hand. "I'm sorry... Father but my mother and i will like to take our leave now"
"Son.."
"No, mother, we are leaving" Nath interrupted walking towards the door. He looked back seeing Agatha shedding tears the more staring at him. He was moved emotionally.
"Nath?" Agatha called running to hug him. She hugged him tightly crying seriously on his shoulder. "It has always been my wish to have you as my brother. I'm so happy to see you again. Please, don't go"
"I'm happy to see you too" Nath held her two cheeks drying her tears gradually. "Don't worry, i need a time with my mother. I will be back"
"Promise me"
"I promise"
They hugged each other again before Nath went out with his mother.
Agatha turned to her father who sat quietly staring at the wall. She sat beside him and said, "Daddy, do you think my Mummy is the one that separated you and mother Mary?"
"I didn't say so" the father stood up.
"Is just a question, Daddy"
"Well, i don't know. Ask her when she comes back" Mr Randy walked upstairs.
At Nath resident, Mrs Mary sat quietly on the bed with her son. It was obvious they had a long discussion to make. Nath didn't want to dig into his own relationship issue but wanted to know the way forward.
"Mother, what do you suggest we do now?"
"Nothing, Son. In as much as i have seen you, I'm happy"
"What about..."
"Randy?" the mother interrupted.
"Do you want to stay with him?"
"Son, i love your father so much.."
"But don't you think Rita, his wife is the one that separated you both?"
"I have been suspecting that but i can't leave in the same roof with them. As for you, you can stay with your father.."
Just then, Cynthia knocked at the door thereby interrupting them. Nath could see a bag in her hand when he let her in.
"Good day, mama" Cynthia greeted Mrs Mary.
"Good day my daughter"
"I hope i told you he would be back"
"Yes oh, I'm so happy" Mrs Mary stared at the bag. "What is inside the bag?"
Cynthia smiled. "Is food for you and Nath" she brought it out then Nath smiled on the long stool which he was sitting.
"I should be going now, mama"
"Thank you my daughter"
"Thank you" Nath added.
"My father said he would like to see you" Cynthia told Nath who stared at her surprisingly.
"I hope no problem"
"No, bye" Cynthia smiled out then Mrs Mary stared at her son who also knew that she was trying to be inquisitive.
"Mother, why are you looking at me nah?"
"That girl is good oh. Who is she?"
Nath smiled as he went back to bed to sit beside his mother again. "Yes, mother, she's good"
"But you have not answered the other question"
"She's my.. my.. girlfriend, mother"
The mother smiled. "Nwoke ike! Just like your father" they laughed.
Joyce laid in her bed when Miracle called.
"Xup babe" Miracle began.
"Have you seen Nath?"
"Is he back?"
"Yes, can i tell you something?"
"What?"
"I've lose my virginity"
"Excuse me?!" Miracle became surprise because she never knew she was a virgin. "You still had your virginity?"
"Yes"
"Wow, then who's the lucky guy?"
"Is Nath"
"No way!!" Miracle exclaimed.
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Season 2 kicks off tomorrow, stay stunned
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by Divay22(f): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks grin grin
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by horlaniyih(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
where is the season two now.....?
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
horlaniyih:
where is the season two now.....?

oh dear. i tot no one was interested cos i saw no comments on the season 1.

buh since u ve shown interest, am droppinq em tomao

1 Like

Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by horlaniyih(m): 4:07am On Mar 19, 2017
thanks man, make it fast ASAP....its making sense.....
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by fumisko(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Am following and am waiting
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by horlaniyih(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 1

"Why Nath of all people when you know his heart belongs to Cynthia?" Miracle was still on the phone with Joyce. "How can he do this to Cynthia?"
"He never knew i was still a virgin, so he regretted it" Joyce replied.
"What of you?"
"I don't regret it.." Joyce paused and continued. "Miracle, i love Nath so much.. I love him!"
"What is you later find out that you are pregnant for him?" Miracle questioned but Joyce remained quiet.
"Bye" Joyce cut the call.
Nath had gone to see Mr Morgan as Cynthia said. Their conversation was quite good and knowledge inspiring. Mr Morgan wanted to arrest Emmanuel after he narrated the story to him but Nath objected to his opinion saying that he would be apprehended gradually.
Now, he was on his way back home with Cynthia that very evening. Gentle wind took over the atmosphere blowing Cynthia's gown backward on a black leggings. While Nath's shirt tightened him due to the pressure of the wind which direction came opposite him acting a 'pushing force'. They smiled broadly as they glanced at each other.
"It was nice talking to your father"
"My father has no problem" Cynthia replied then they became quiet. As Cynthia was thinking on how she will ask Nath who Agatha really is to him, so as Nath was thinking how to tell her that Agatha is his step-sister.
"Can i tell you something?" Nath broke the silence. "Is about Agatha"
Cynthia stopped staring at him. Nath also stopped, looking aside. He could see children playing and shrubs rattling due to the wind.
"I'm listening" Cynthia brought his attention.
"Agatha is my sister"
"What?! Wait, is that why she was asking and telling me you are her brother?"
"She did?"
"Yes, but i didn't believe her because i thought she was influenced by alcohol. She was totally drunk"
"Maybe she got drunk when she heard the news"
"So how come?" Cynthia asked..
# FEW_DAYS_LATER
Mr Josh, Mento's father grew impatience and charged Mr Williams to court for the agreement they had wanting to take back all his wealth.
Mr Williams hurried down the staircase with a suitcase in his hands wearing a black suit. On his ear was his cell phone. "Hello, Barrister, meet me in my office immediately" he cut the call. However, his wife was in the parlour when he dropped the call.
"You see what your daughter is about to cost me?" Mr Williams began. "I will make sure i send her to her early grave.." he glanced at his wrist watch. "Mr Josh has sue me to court and you know what that means" he angrily hurried into his car. Then Mrs Williams picked her phone to call Joyce but she didn't pick up. So she sent her a message..
Nath had gone back to Mr Randy's resident with his mother. Agatha ran out when she saw them and hugged them. Nath smiled.
"Thanks for keeping your promise" Agatha said.
"I'm glad to see you again" Nath replied.
"Where is your father?" Mrs Mary asked Cynthia.
"He's inside, mother" she replied.
:
All were inside the living room chatting and laughing after which Agatha went upstairs with Nath to show him his room while Mr Randy and Mrs Mary remained.
"I've told Agatha not to tell Rita, her mother about the new development" Mr Randy began.
"I want you to take care of your son" Mrs Mary ignored his statement. "Thanks for accepting us. I won't be staying with you"
"But why my love?"
"Are you kidding me? How do you expect me to stay under the same roof with Rita? I believe she has a hand in our separation because i saw the way she was fun and very close to you in the past, but i trusted her"
"We can still fix things when she comes back"
"No, I'm leaving here first thing tomorrow morning" Mrs Mary concluded.
As the case was going on in the federal high court which Mr Williams knew he would lose, so as Joyce's phone bling on her bed. She picked it up tying a towel across her chest. One could see her thighs looking fresh and attractive. She opened her mother's message which read thus: PLEASE, MY CHILD, WHEREVER YOU ARE LET ME JUST HEAR YOUR VOICE. SOMETHING BAD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO US IF YOU DON'T COME BACK. YOUR FATHER IS AT THE HIGH COURT...
Joyce exhaled deeply staring at the window in thought. She brought out her phone and dialed her mother's number instantly.
"Hello, mum"
"Oh my God! Joyce! Oh my child!"
"I've seen your text"
"Mento's father has sue your dad to Court. Please, come back my child"
Joyce became quiet...
In Nath's room, Agatha sat on the bed with Nath watching him gaze at the mirror which reminded him of Joyce.
"Are you okay?" Agatha asked smiling.
"Yes" Nath couldn't stop thinking of Joyce's kindness.
"I have always wished to have a brother, you precisely. I'm so happy to know that now"
"Me too"
Agatha hugged him again then her phone rang- Rita was calling.
"Hello Mummy!" Agatha exclaimed. Hearing that, Nath stared at her mouth. "When are you coming back, Mummy?"
"Very soon my angel" Mrs Randy replied..
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 2
:
:
Joyce was still on the phone with her mother. She was in the state of hard confusion without knowing how to get to a favourable conclusion.
"Honey, please talk to your mother. Come back, things are getting out of hand" the mother pleaded on the phone.
"Mummy?" Joyce called with a low voice trying to withstand her tears. "Are you now supporting that i marry Mento and safe my father's wealth? Do you prefer to have me as an unhappy person for the rest of my life to my father's wealth?"
The mother was quiet for sometimes feeling her daughter's emotional pains. "But my child things are becoming devastating"
"I'm sorry mother, i can do what you people are asking from me"
"Please.. Joyce... hello.." the line had gone off already.
Joyce sat on the bed with her hands on her forehead crying seriously. "Why is my own life like this? Why can't i get what i want? Why can't i be happy for once?" she cried.
Inside Nath's room, Agatha ended the call between her mother then Nath averted his eyes from her lips smiling. Then began to arrange his clothes.
"You have started with this your silence smiles again" Agatha changed a position in a way she sat opposite him helping him arrange the clothes.
"I'm just wondering how your mother is like" Nath said.
"She's.. She's good"
"I can't wait to see her" Nath stood up with one of those clothes Joyce gave to him, he hung it in the wardrobe and lustfully stared at it. Everything he does reminds him of Joyce; the room, standing mirror, wardrobe and the bed.
"Nath?" Agatha called but his mind was far away from there. She stood up and touched his shoulder before he realised himself. "What are you thinking of?! Don't you like here?"
Nath hissed gradually turning back to the bed.
"Something is bothering you" Agatha sat with him on the bed again with her hands on his shoulder. "Are you missing Cynthia or Joyce?"
Nath turned sharply in amazement. "How did you come about the name, Joyce?"
Agatha didn't want to use Cynthia as the person who told her in order not to complicate things between two of them. Then she said, "Have you forgotten i met her someday at your apartment?"
"Oh.."
"Is she the one troubling you or Cynthia?" Nath stared at her again. "Don't be surprise, i have been with Cynthia for days now"
"I'm both emotionally and mentally confuse" Nath replied.
"How?" Agatha asked but Nath didn't mention anything again rescheduling it, probability for another day.
Mr Williams was judged and found guilty, so his was given just three days to surrender his wealth and properties. The statement, 'From grace to grass' was the next thing he was about to face, both him and his entire family. He collapsed on the cushion when he came back home sweating even though the air conditioner was functioning.
"Honey?" the wife came out. "How was the case?"
Mr Williams kept quiet and began to unbutton his suit. He glared at his wife as he stood up and said, "Get prepared to taste poverty" he walked upstairs.
"Hey!" Mrs Williams exclaimed.
#TWO_DAYS_LATER
Mrs Mary had gone back to the village feeling happy as she had finally found her lost love. Now, Nath was about to be fully incharge of Mr Randy's wealth and property. He walked down the staircase semutanuoisly with Agatha wearing a white suit and shoes in a white trouser. His handsomeness became incredible. Agatha wore a green handless gown holding his hand. They headed straight to Cynthia's house.
Meanwhile, Emma had not given up. He came back to Cynthia knowing very well her father won't be at home. He wore a jean trouser with a ear-ring. "My love, i can't do without you" he said looking at Cynthia who stood at the balcony.
"So after my father warned you and what you did to Nath you still have the guts to come back here!" Cynthia provoked.
"I have nothing to do with Nath"
"Lair!"
Just then, Nath and Agatha arrived in a black infinity jeep. Cynthia and Emma turned at the same time wondering who it was. Nath came out. Cynthia first saw one of his feet in a white shoe before his whole body. She couldn't believe it! "Nath!" she shouted and hugged him tightly.
"How are you my love?"
"I'm fine!" Cynthia hugged Agatha too before they concentrated on Emma who was already surprise. Nath stared at him angrily.
"Who is this?" Agatha asked.
"He's the Emma" Cynthia's replied.
"Yes, the idiot" Nath added.
"I'm calling the police" Agatha brought out her phone. Before they knew it, Emma ran into his car and drove out heading to Mento and Brano immediately.
"Don't worry, i will get them one by one" Nath conclude. He looked at Cynthia and smiled again..
:
Nath and Agatha had a lovely time with Cynthia. Though, it would have been much better if her father was around.
Now Nath was on his way back home with Agatha. Instead of driving to the main road, he drove inside the street.
"Where are you going to?" Agath asked him.
"To someone called Miracle"
"Why?"
"To get Joyce's number from her" Nath concluded..
:
TBC
Sponsored by Mamisho Monicah Marts
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
horlaniyih:
thanks man, make it fast ASAP....its making sense.....

episode 3-10 (season two): https://www.nairaland.com/3692037/love-letter-clash-love-season

Divay22:
Thanks grin grin

(1) (Reply)

... / Best Chat & Dating Apps For Nigeria 2019 / Beautiful Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Swimwear At Miami Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.