Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah (3854 Views)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 3
:
:
:
Nath replied Agatha with all seriousness without smiling or looking at her because he knew what she must have been thinking. The infinity jeep moved slowly bouncing on potholes as Agatha stared at him in the face looking woozy and inquisitive. Nath could see his old apartment which he glanced through Agatha's side of the front glass then concentrated, yet Agatha never stopped staring at him.
"I don't understand you" she said but Nath kept quiet. "Why do you need this Joyce's number? From what i have gathered..."
Nath stared at her thereby interrupting her. "You don't know what that girl has done for me" he began. "She has sacrificed everything she has even her..." he paused and concentrated.
"Even her what?"
"Never mind. But you need to know that she has done a lot for me"
"So, for that you are now choosing her over Cynthia"
"I didn't said so"
"Then why are you so desperate to get her contact and lustfully thinking about her?"
"She worth it, okay! She worth thinking of, caring of, and most of all, worth loving"
"Hmm.. really?" Agatha kept quiet for a moment. "But Cynthia is a good girl too" she broke the silence then Nath looked at her and said, "You seem not to understand me" he activated the car horn when he reached Miracle residence...
Though there was an active air conditioner inside Emma's vehicle but he was making use of a handkerchief as a hand-fan at the resident of Brano where Mento also was. He panted and deranged.
"Bros, i believe you just came out from AC. Why this sweating and panting?" Brano questioned.
"You won't believe what and who my eyes have seen"
"Spit it out!" Mento concentrated looking at him, likewise Brano.
"I saw the mechanic.. what's his name again.. Nath!"
"Bleep mehn!" Mento exclaimed.
"Ewu ata m igu na isi!" Brano exclaimed in igbo language. "Where did you see him?"
"At Cynthia's resident"
"Damn mehn!" Mento light up a cigarette.
"Not only that" Emma continued. "That guy is demn rich now!" they all looked at each other in amazement.
"Guy, talk true" Brano tapped Emma.
"Bros, i no dey joke! You need to see how this guy dressed and the car he came out from"
"Bleep!" Mento blew out a smoke. "I told you guys to kill that son of a bitch" he said.
"That's the next plan" Emma concluded while Brano remained quiet gradually rubbing his beards.
Mr Kenneth, Miracle's Father was on his way to Mr Williams when Nath and Agatha drove in. He stared at them until they presented themselves before him.
"Who are you, youngman?"
"Good day, sir" Nath and Agatha greeted then Nath continued, "I'm Nathaniel Randy, a friend of Miracle. We just came to see her"
"Alright, she's in" Mr Kenneth drove out. Then Miracle came out semutanuoisly. She couldn't believe who she was seeing; a more handsome Nath in a white suit. She stared at him from a distant without moving an inch.
"Good day" Nath smiled.
"Nath?" Miracle called then looked at Agatha. "What happened?"
"Nothing much"
"Please, come in"
Inside the sittingroom, Nath had explained things to Miracle which got her surprised.
"But please, don't tell Joyce what you've heard and seen" Nath requested.
"You have no problem"
"There is a reason why i came. I need her number. She refused to give it to me"
"Uhm.. do you think.."
"I know is not right for you to do that without her permission but just do it for me" Nath interrupted while Agatha stared at his lips.
"Alright, i will give it to you" Miracle smiled. "Just for one reason" she added then Agatha stared her with her ears opened.
"What reason?"
"For the reason that you are developing feelings for my friend" Miracle replied while Nath smiled.
Mr Kenneth just arrived at Mr Williams resident to see the wife shedding tears and the husband in confusion moving to and fro in the sittingroom.
"I am finished!" Mr Williams began. "How can my account be frozen?!"
"I warned you when entering into this agreement with Mr Josh but you wouldn't listened!" Mr Kenneth spoke up. "Now your account has been frozen by law!"
"God!" Mr Williams explained.
"Hey!" the wife followed.
"Call that daughter of yours now!" the husband demanded. Immediately, Mrs Williams dialed Joyce's number and handed the phone to him.
"Hello, Mummy?" Joyce sounded on the phone.
"Now listen and listen very good!" Mr Williams said making Joyce's heart skip. "I give you 24 hours to come back to this house or i will disown u never to step foot into this house or see you again!" he concluded and cut the call immediately looking angry.
Nath had gone home preparing to visit his father's companies from the next day as Mr Randy instructed. Now he was inside his room all alone looking at Joyce's phone number. He dialed it and Joyce picked the call sniffing in tears. Nath noticed it.
"Hello, who is this?" Joyce asked.
"Why do you cry my dear?" Nath asked then Joyce stood up recognising his voice.
"Nath?" she called..
:
TBC
Sponsored by Mamisho

1 Like

Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 4
:
:
:
The room had a modern furnished materials added to the AC that lowered the temperature to a favourable one. Nath laid on the bed in such a way his legs were touching the floor while his remaining part of his body laid upward on the bed still with his phone on his ear trying to hear Joyce out.
"Why still shedding tears?"
"How did you get my number?" Joyce began to dry her tears.
"It doesn't matter how i got it. Are you still in Kindagan?"
"Yes"
"Then why crying again?"
"I will be disowned in the next 24hrs by my father if i don't come back to Fehen city"
"Precisely to come and marry Mento, right?"
"Yes"
They remained quiet, yet Joy kept sniffing in tears waiting for Nath to say something.
"You should come back" Nath broke the silence.
"Would you allow me marry Mento?" Joyce asked but Nath became quiet again for a while.
"No, I'm not saying you should marry him by don't let you father disown you"
"It's still the same thing"
"Please, you have to come back, okay?" the line went off without Joyce responding. Then Nath exhaled deeply staring at the ceiling.
#THE_NEXT_DAY
As joyce was on her way back to Fehen city, so as Agatha had gone to Cynthia's to know her stand with her brother's relationship. However, Nath had gone out with his father to be introduced to his companies.
Agatha greeted Mr and Mrs Morgan then strolled out with Cynthia to an expensive restaurant. Different colours of people were found there. Agatha kept smiling at Cynthia who also reciprocated as they took their drink and ate their food.
"Why are you smiling at me?" Cynthia broke the silence.
"Nothing. Just that i can't wait to have you as my sister-inlaw"
"Gush! You are funny!" they laughed.
"Can i ask you something?"
"Yes? Go ahead"
"How sue are you that my brother loves you?"
The question stirred Cynthia's heart up thereby making her to wonder why she asked that question. She stared at her and said, "Why asking me that? Nath loves me even more than i do"
"Wow, that's good!" they giggled but Cynthia's faced suddenly changed. She began to hit her fork gently on her plate. Her face glowed with beauty added to the golden wetlips on her lips and unshaved eyebrows which laid flat.
"Why the long face" Agatha asked.
"I'm worried. My heart tells me that Nath will disappoint me" Cynthia looked up.
"Why harboring such a thing in your heart?"
"Is because of Joyce" they became quiet.
"No dear, he won't disappoint you. I will make sue of that, okay?" agatha said.
"Okay" Cynthia replied as an afterthought.
"So would you like to be my sister-inlaw?"
"Are you the one proposing to me now?"
"Yes! Let me do it since my brother doesn't want to" they laughed.
"I know Nath is taking his time. Moreover it has not been long we started our relationship"
"It doesn't matter. What matters is the love both of you have in common. When there is love, there is marriage" they giggled and were interrupted by the presence of a muscular guy who stood beside them. He wore a jean trouser and a body-hug T-shirt with a pair of brown eyeglasses. Cynthia and Agatha stared at him.
"Hi, my name is Brano" he said smiling, rubbing his hands and looking at Agatha...
Joyce stood before her father in the sittingroom still with her traveling back in her hand and hand-bag on her shoulder. Mr Williams wasn't looking happy while her wife stood a bit far behind him rubbing her hands together. She was happy to see her daughter again.
"Here i am, Dad" Joyce broke the silence. Then her father raised his hand to slap her but she dodged it allowing the bag to fall.
"Do you know what your stupidity and ignorance has caused me?!" Mr Williams yelled. His wife wanted to touch him but he shouted, "Get out, woman! My account has been frozen and my properties have been seized. What else do i live for?!"
"Now i know you don't have a single love for me, Dad!" Joyce approached forward in tears. "So you can even use me for money rituals, right?" the father raised his hand again but she stood firmly on the floor. "Go ahead, dad, kill me! You prefer your wealth to your daughter's happiness! You expect me to live unhappy life in the hands of Mento for rest of my life just to save your wealth. I regret being your daughter coz you aren't behaving as my father!" she angrily ran upstairs in tears followed by her mother. Mr Williams was speechless and weak by his daughter's words.
"How can we help you?"Agatha asked Brano looking at him.
"May i sit down, please?" he said then Agatha glanced at Cynthia who watched silently to know what will happen.
"Is okay" Joyce replied before Brano sat down.
"I have been watching both of you wondering why pretty girls like you would sit and chat all alone"
Agatha smiled. "Well, we aren't complaining and we don't need a companion"
"Is normal. May i know your names?"
"I don't think that's necessary"
"I only want to be friend" he smiled. It was obvious he was physically falling for Agatha..
:
TBC
All thanks to Mamisho, the sponsor
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 5
:
:
"I'm not interested in your friendship. I'm so sorry" Agatha replied Brano then stood up instantly. Unfortunately, her shoe hooked on her long gown making her to fall but Brano caught her with his hands staring into her eyes romantically. Cynthia couldn't believe it! Other people in the restaurant also watched them smiling while others looked astonished.
"Be careful" Brano said in his best manner of approach then gradually pulled her up. Agatha became speechless while Cynthia stood up too.
"Oh God, sorry, Agatha" she said.
"Is your name Agatha?" Brano asked but Agatha remained silent staring at him.
"Cynthia, let's go" she took her bag and hurried to the car. Cynthia took another glance at Brano before joining Agatha.
Brano watched them with his hands in his pockets until they drove out. "Agatha, Agatha" he murmured. "Very pretty" he concluded then sat down alone.
Joyce cried uncontrollably in her room. Her mother came in and hugged her instantly feeling her pains. "Take heart my child. Please, stop crying"
"Mummy!" Joyce cried on her shoulder.
"Is okay"
"Am i going to marry Mento?"
"Forget about it for now" the mother concluded.
#FEW_HOURS_LATER
Nath had called Joyce on his way coming back with his father and both agreed to see that evening.
:
Agatha couldn't believe the dramatic event that took place at the restaurant as she sat before a mirror in her room wearing only bra and bumshort. "Imaging.. someone from nowhere will just come..." she was thinking but interrupted by a knock at the door. She smiled coz she had an idea who it was: Nath. She wanted to cover up but allowed her body open smiling to see his reaction. "Come in!" she shouted.
Nath opened the door then shouted, "Hey, sorry!" he wanted to go out but Agatha called him back.
"Don't worry, just come in"
"Really?"
"Of course" she concentrated on the mirror while Nath sat on the bed jingling a car key in his fingers.
"Welcome" Agatha began. "How was the introduction?"
"It was awesome. I couldn't believe how large Dad's companies are"
"Yeah, they are" both became quiet.
"Where have you been today?" Nath broke the silence.
"I have been with Cynthia before a guy came to spoil my day"
"A guy?"
"Yes"
"How?"
"You know all these stuffs you guys do and say to win our heart"
Nath smiled broadly. "That reminds me" he began. "You've not showed me or talked about your prince charming"
"I don't have a prince not to talk of charming" Agatha replied giggling.
"You are joking, right?"
"No"
"Then why complaining that one spoiled your day today?"
"It was unexpected"
"Such thing always come unexpectedly"
"Just like you and Cynthia, abi?"
"Yes" Nath smiled standing up.
"Where are you going to?" Agatha asked.
"I have to see someone" Nath moved towards the door.
"Who?"
"Joyce"
"Joyce?!" Agatha stared at him without smiling.
"Yes, she just came back from Kindagan and she's having emotional pains. I hav 2 see her as a friend. Or is there anything wrong with that?"
Agatha kept quiet still staring at him. "Nath, when are you inviting Cynthia to this house? At least to introduce her to Daddy as your fiance"
"I will talk about that with her tonight. I need to see Joyce now" his face changed with a little smile. "Wait, who do you say Cynthia is to me?"
"Fiance of course"
"It has not gotten to that nah"
"Then better do"
"You are beginning to look for my trouble"
"You never see anything" they laughed.
"Aright, bye" Nath went out.
"Okay, drive safely!" Agatha's voice echoed.
Joyce wanted to meet Nath at his shop or apartment not knowing he's no longer living there but Nath insisted they meet at a restaurant. He also pleaded with her to wait for him at his shop and not to come with a car. As he was on his way, Brano, on d other hand was totally lost in thought of Agatha to d extent he didn't notice Mento's presence. He sat on a plastic chair without a shirt on. One could see tattoo and muscles on his body.
"Xup mehn!" Mento brought his senses back to live. "You look so depressed, xup with you?" he sat down.
Brano hissed then sat up. "A woman is causing it oh"
Mento laughed. "Woman? You and a woman?" he laughed again.
"Guy, you need to see this girl, pretty and sound!"
"Wow!"
"I must see her again. And when i do, i will never let her go"
"Unless she blesses you"
"Exactly!" Brano exclaimed then Mento laughed again in a loud voice.
"Guyman is falling inlove" he concluded. "I heard my babe is back"
"Joyce?"
"Yes, i believe she will agree to marry me now coz her father's wealth is in my father's hands until she co-operate"
"That's a good news"
Joyce waited patiently for Nath at his shop wearing a brown plain trouser and a fairy top which hands dangled around due to air in motion. She slid her her backward and folded her hands. Suddenly she saw an expensive black LAND CRUISER jeep that stopped in her presence. Then she opened her eyes widely when she saw Nath comin out..
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 6

:
Nath wore the same suit he came back with from his father's company; black in colour with shoes. He gently walked up to Joyce who stared at him speechless with unfolded hands. "Nath?" she called.
"Hi" Nath stood before her.
"Whao.. what.." Joyce looked around his shop and his car. "What happened?" she began to touch his suit in amazement.
Nath smile. "Is a long story. Come on, let's go" he opened the front door for her then she gently entered. Nath kept smiling at her as they headed to an expensive restaurant. He could see her eyes and whole body depressed due of pressure and too much of thinking.
At the restaurant, Nath had explained to Joyce how his life suddenly changed. It was incredible to her. She held his two hands on the table inbetween them smiling seriously. "I'm so happy for you!" she said.
Nath reciprocated smiling too. "Thanks" he said looking into her eyes. "You look depressed and frustrated"
Joyce's face changed instantly. She gently disengaged her hands from his. "Yes, it has been so frustrating"
"What are your plans?"
"I will take my life the way i see it"
"You can't say that"
"What do you want me to say? I have tried to please myself severally but.. but.. it seems not to work. I guess i should please others"
"What do you mean by that"
"I have to please my family and that of Mr Josh by marrying Mento"
Nath became quiet looking at her. "Joyce" he called. "You and i know you will forever be sad if you go on with your decision"
"Are you ready to make me the happiest woman on earth?" Joyce asked but Nath went dumb. She smiled and took her drink. "Is obvious you can't help me. Go for her, she belongs to you" Joyce added.
"Who?"
"Are you really asking me that? Cynthia of course"
"Joyce, I'm so sorry.."
"You don't need to. It's just a clash of love" Joyce interrupted with a smile to hold her tears but Nath could see tears dripping from her eyes, yet, she kept smiling as if it would console her. Nath gave her his handkerchief but she ignored it and brought out hers then began to dry her tears. "Don't worry, is my life now, i will take it as it is" she concluded.
Nath drove joyce home. Both didn't exchange words of anything. She walked into his house while Nath went back home feeling woozy. He didn't know what or who to think of.
However, Joyce met her parents in the sittingroom. Without greeting them, she said, "Start planning for the wedding between Mento and i" she walked upstairs.
Mr and Mrs Williams looked at each other without saying a think.
"Go ahead and call Mr Josh" the wife said.
Without replying, the husband called Mr Josh.
"Please, my daughter is ready for the wedding"
"The wedding will take place in few weeks time" Mr Josh replied then cut the call.
Meanwhile, Joyce couldn't control her tears in the room.
Nath sluggishly collapsed on his bed. With his legs, he began to pull off his shoes.
"You are back" Agatha came in.
"Yeah" Nath replied.
"How's she?"
"She's fine"
"Then start calling Cynthia now" Agatha opened the door. "I can't wait to see her here tomorrow" she went out then Nath gave a weak smile.
7:00pm
Joyce had already told Miracle her mind.
Meanwhile, at this time, Cynthia's mood at home changed. She wasn't looking happy as she cooked with her mother in the kitchen. Her problem was that Nath had not called her, even to check on her. So she became worried. Her mother could see how she was forcefully cutting vegetable out of anger then she said, "Cynthia, take it easy nah!"
"Mother leave me nah, I'm doing it!"
"What is your problem sef?"
"Nothing"
Just then, she head her father's voice saying that her phone was ringing. Then she quickly rushed into her room and picked the call.
"Hello my love" Nath sounded on the phone.
"What kept you so long?" Cynthia asked with a low voice. "I have been so worried"
"I'm so sorry dear. Guess what?"
"What" Cynthia sat on her bed smiling.
"I'm coming to pick you tomorrow to my house"
"Really?! I can't wait!"
"I miss you a lot"
"i miss you more"
"Bye" the line went off.
#THE_NEXT_DAY
Cynthia and Nath drove into the resident of Mr Randy. She couldn't believe how big the house was. Agatha ran out and hugged her before they entered into the sittingroom just to find Mr Randy ending a calling with Rita, his wife.
"Your mother said she will be coming back in the next few weeks" Mr Randy turned.
"That's a good news!" Agatha shouted.
"Good evening, sir" Cynthia greeted.
"How are you?" Mr Randy asked.
"I'm fine sir"
Nath quickly did an introduction with a smiled. His father was happy, he welcomed Cynthia before going out. Then Nath had a romantic time with Cynthia.
#FEW_WEEKS_LATER
Three days remaining for Rita to come back. And a day for Joyce's wedding with Mento.
Cynthia came out from bathroom looking at herself in the mirror because she was having signs of early pregnancy.
On the other hand, Joyce was confirmed to be 3weeks pregnant by a doctor..
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 7
:
:
:
Cynthia dressed up quickly and rushed to a nearby clinic to confirm her gesture. She sat down quietly waiting for her result to come out. Different thought wondered inside her heard. "Pregnant? For Nath? God, my father will kill me. What if Nath say he isn't the owner or because of that marries Joyce? Why am i even concluding when i don't know if I'm pregnant or..."
"Morgan" The doctor's voice interrupted her. "Please, follow me"
Cynthia stood up instantly feeling her heartbeat. She sat in the doctor's office staring at him to let the cast out of the bag.
"You are a month pregnant" the doctor handed the result to her.
"I'm pregnant?" Cynthia asked surprisingly.
"Yes" he replied.
Cynthia gently stood up looking at the result without knowing what to say.
"Have a nice day" the doctor said then Cynthia looked at him and concentrated.
Back to the resident of Mr Williams, Joyce sat on her bed with her hand on her forehead. She wore a bumshort and a what top. "What have i gotten myself into?" she began to think. "I have added more problem to the one i have already. What will Nath say.." she was interrupted by the presence of Miracle who came into the room. She kept her bag and quickly sat beside Joyce.
"Baby girl, you look worried"
"No oh, I'm not worried. How far?" she tried to brighten her face.
"I know something is wrong" Miracle stared at her.
"Everything became wrong when i made up my mind to marry Mento" Joyce stood up heading to her wardrobe.
"Is Nath coming for the wedding 2moro?" Miracle asked.
"I don't know"
"But would you like him to come?" Miracle stood up too moving towards a table. She found Joyce's pregnant result and began to read it.
"It's of no use wanting him to come" Joyce turned. She saw Miracle reading the result then rushed and took it way from her. Miracle stared into her eyes.
"Why are you staring at me? And mind you, stop reading anything you see in my room"
"Joyce, you are pregnant?" Miracle asked. Her voice was loud enough.
"No oh, I'm not" Joyce put her face down.
"Joyce, I'm not blind neither am i an illiterate. Who is responsible for it?"
"Responsible for what?" Mrs Williams bagged in..
As Cynthia hurried home making sure her parents weren't aware of the pregnancy, so as Nath laid on his bed with an engagement ring. He looked at it for a very long time thinking of how the proposal would be. "Where should i.." he was interrupted by a knock at his door. So he hid the ring under his pillow.
"You have been indoor" Agatha came inside and sat with him. "What are you doing?"
"Noting, just meditating"
"Hmm.. That reminds me, you told me about Joyce's wedding. Are we going?"
"I will like to be there"
"Then i have to prepare" Agatha stared at him. "Have you heard from Cynthia today?"
"Planning to see her tonight"
"Wow!" Agatha exclaimed standing up. "It gonna be so romantic tonight" she danced out while Nath smiled and brought out the ring again and his phone. He quickly called Cynthia..
Joyce hid the pregnancy result immediately her mother came in while Miracle began to stretch her head looking for the right answer to Mrs Williams question.
"Responsible for what?" Mrs Williams was still inquisitive.
"Mummy, is.. is.." Joyce stammered looking at Miracle.
"I was asking her who is responsible for her sadness" Miracle interfered.
"Yes, that's true" Joyce supported.
"Oh my dear, don't be sad" Mrs Williams said petiosly. "I came to inform you to talk to Mento before tomorrow"
"Okay, i will mother" Joyce replied before she went out.
Miracle then stared at Joyce who sat down quietly. She looked at Miracle and said, "Thank u"
"Pregnancy cannot be hidden forever, you know that. So tell me.."
"Is Nath" Joyce interrupted.
"You must be kidding me!"
"I have known no man apart from him"
"And you are getting married to Mento"
"Please, don't remind me of that, okay?!" Joyce shouted angrily standing up. Then Miracle remained quiet.
Nath took Cynthia out for a marriage proposal. Inside the car, he could see how quiet she was with her hands crossed on her thighs. "You don't look okay to me" Nath told her but she didn't respond due to she was lost in thought. Nath placed a hand on her shoulder before she realised herself. "What is troubling you?"
"No, nothing" Cynthia replied as an after thought.
:
They were in an open field where different people were having a lovely and romantic time with drinks. Cynthia wondered why Nath took her there, at the same time wondering how she would tell him that she's pregnant.
"You don't look okay to me my love" Nath held her hand but she didn't respond feeling her heartbeat. "Talk to me my love"
"Nath I'm.." Cynthia began. "I have something to tell you"
"What my love?"
"I'm.. I'm pregnant"
"Pregnant?"
Cynthia shook her head positively staring at him. At the same time, Nath's phone rang-Joyce was calling but he ignored it..
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 8

:
Nath was in the state of confusion not knowing more of such conditions were still coming. The day was already getting dark at the field. People laughed and kissed at different angles while Nath glanced at Joyce's call again but ignored it. Even Cynthia didn't care about the caller as she waited patiently to hear Nath's reply. After the ringing of the phone, Nath stared at her again.
"Did you just say you are pregnant?" he asked then Cynthia shook her head again positively. Nath smiled.
"Is not funny. I'm being serious here" Cynthia said.
Nath held her two hands making Cynthia's heart beat faster, so she looked into his eyes and held his hand tightly too.
"I'm not yet fully happy" Nath began. "I will fully be happy when my dreams come to pass"
"What dream?" Cynthia's voice was low but romantic.
"You are my dream. The dream of making you my wife, the dream of waking up each morning then see you by my side, the dream of embracing you each night before going to bed, the dream of seeing my children coming forth from you" Nath brought out the ring to Cynthia's amazement and said, "Please, marry me, my love, and make my dreams come to pass"
It was the biggest shock Cynthia had ever experienced. She became totally speechless looking at Nath. Then glanced at the ring. "Yes, i will marry you, my love" she smiled.
Nath smiled too then gently placed the ring in her finger. "I love you so much"
"I love you too" Cynthia replied and they embraced each other. Nath gradually kissed her with a hand on her stomach which made her quit the kiss giggling.
"Why are you touching my stomach?"
"To cover the baby's eyes not to see what we did" Nath replied while Cynthia laughed in a loud voice. "I want him to become a Rev. Father"
"You are not serious!" Cynthia opposed. "Who are you even referring as him?"
"The baby nah"
"You try! Better use the word 'her' because she will be like me"
"You want someone who will help you in the kitchen, abi?" they laughed again.
Few minutes later, Nath became moody remembering what he did with Joyce. He felt guilty and wanted to tell Cynthia but just couldn't do it in order to safe the happy moment.
"Honey, are you okay?" Cynthia asked.
"I'm.. I'm fine" Nath forced out a smile.
"No, you are not. Talk to me"
"Will you follow me to Joyce's wedding tomorrow?"
"Why not! Is that why you are sad? We shall go together"
"Thanks" Nath forcefully smiled again.
Same night, Agatha was more than happy when the news got to her just like Cynthia. While Nath laid on his bed feeling happy too but his phone rang again. He picked.
"I guess you were busy" Joyce's voice sounded loud and clear on the phone.
"Yes, i'm sorry for that"
"Or were you with Cynthia?" Joyce asked but Nath kept quiet. "Is okay, are you coming tomorrow?"
"Yes"
"Thank you. Is good hearing your voice tonight"
"Yes..." both remained quiet for a long time before Joyce cut the call feeling rejected and disappointed. She laid on her bed wondering how to let Nath know about the pregnancy and what his reaction would be. "What is my fate on this earth?" she concluded bitterly.
#THE_NEXT_DAY
The traditional wedding ceremony was about to take place. The family of Mr Josh were there, ready and happy. While Joyce remained sad in her room shedding tears which she tried so hard to control. Mr Williams, in other hand examined the whole thing and became consanguinity over his family.
Miracle and Mrs Williams joined Joyce in the room when it was time for her to dance out. Meanwhile Nath, Agatha and Cynthia were on their way coming. While Brano, Emma and Mento were already under the canopy likewise others.
"Please, stop cryin" Miracle told Joyce in the room.
"I'm not crying" she began to dry her tears. Even her mother felt for her but couldn't do anything. "Let's go, they are waiting for us" Joyce added.
"Not with this tears in your eyes my daughter" Mrs Williams began.
"Just leav me alone, Mummy!" Joyce shouted and walked out followed by them.
:
Outside, joyce came out with other girls shaking her body sluggishly according to the music. Her father stared at her remembering her very words the day she came back from Kindagan: YOU DON'T LOVE ME, DAD! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR WEALTH..
Then he became sad too, just like her daughter.
However, Mento and his friends were smiling in traditional wears.
As Joyce sluggishly went to her father for the wine to be given to her according to tradition, Nath's car drove in with Cynthia and Agatha in it. Everybody's attention was drawn to them. Nath was shocked seeing Emma, Agatha seeing Brano and Cynthia seeing another person called Kenzy. She glanced at Nath who noticed her attitude and asked, "What's it?"
"Um.. Nothing" Cynthia replied.
Nath also looked back to see Agatha staring at Brano, "What's it?"
"Um.. Nothing" Agatha also replied then they began to go down from the car.
:
Kenzy was Cynthia's x-boyfriend who disvirgined her..
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 9
:
:
Kenzy wore a black suit instead of traditional wears believing that is an old fashion. He stretched his head when he saw Cynthia walking Simultaneously with Nath to a different canopy. Mento, Emma and Brano were tensed up seeing them too. Only Brano recognized or knew who Agatha was. He tapped Emma saying, "Who is that girl with the Mechanic?"
"That's my Oyoyo nah. My Cynthia!" Emma exclaimed silently and angrily. His temper became hot breathing heavily.
"Do you know that i saw her with Agatha at the restaurant?"
"Who is Agatha?"
"The one i told you that is driving me crazy! And she's that one with them" Brano pointed at Agatha. "Guy, i sense something fishy" he added.
"I'm gonna kill that guy" Emma concluded.
:
On the other hand, Nath glanced at mento but stared at Brano and Emma because they were together, separately from Mento.
Cynthia and Kenzy stared at each other while Agatha pretended not to see Brano.
"Those are the two guys that tortured and sent me to die in Kindagan" Nath was telling Cynthia whose mind, body and soul weren't there as she stared at Kenzy without listening to him. "Honey?" Nath called her yet, she didn't respond. He then looked at her and followed the direction of her eyes to Kenzy and became surprise how both were staring at each other. So he touched her saying, "Who's that?"
Cynthia realised herself. Even Nath's voice brought Agatha's attention.
"Ehn.. who are you talking about?" Cynthia asked.
Nath looked at Kenzy again. "Do you know how long i have been talking to you and calling you only to find out you were busy looking at a guy?!"
"Oh, I'm so sorry" Cynthia composed herself. Nath stared at her for a moment but kept quiet.
:
Joyce glanced at Nath and Cynthia but didn't look at them much as she stood before her father who already stood up with a palm wine but feeling sad. "This is my daughter" he began by swallowing a saliva. "She's all i have and all i live for. She will take this wine according to tradition and show us her husband" he handed the wine to her.
As Joyce took the wine, tears ran down from her eyes. Some thought it was tears of joy while some, like Nath, Mr and Mrs Williams, Miracle, Mento knew why she cried. As she gently moved around lookin for her husband, Mento waved his hand at Brano to come, he came instantly.
"Are you seeing that mechanic?" Mento whispered.
"Yes! Now you can believe me, that guy is damn rich. And the other girl is the one i told you i met at the restaurant"
"What are they doing here?"
"I don't know" Brano whispered back then departed.
:
However, Joyce kept walking slowly shedding tears watched by everybody especially Miracle and Nath.
Cynthia glanced at Nath seeing how he stared at her but kept quiet.
Mento smiled when Joyce headed to his direction. He adjusted his agbada and positioned very well to consume the palm wine. Joyce stopped before him, then everywhere became silent. She turned and looked at Nath who was already feeling her tears. Her hands began to vibrate as she stretched out the wine to Mento breathing heavily.
Seeing her tears, Mr Williams, her father couldn't bear it any longer. "Stop!" he exclaimed standing up then everybody stared at him. Even Mr Josh. "My daughter is not a trade material" he began then Joyce's tears increased. "Neither is she a selling product that can be traded. I can't deny my daughter's happiness and love because of material things" he stared at Joyce and continued, "I know i have never told you this, but i love you so much my daughter. You mean a lot to me. I'm sorry the wedding cannot go on against her wish"
Hearing that, Joyce threw the cup of palm wine and ran to her father. She hugged him tightly. "Thank you Daddy" she cried. "I love you too"
Meanwhile, Mr Josh had angry stood up walking towards his car. Mento was mesmerized. He glanced at Nath thinking he was the cause of everything. He stood up angrily too walking to his car. Kenzy, his COUSIN hesitated to follow him walking towards Cynthia who were standing with Nath and Agatha wondering what was going on.
However, Emma also followed Mento leaving Brano behind. Agatha turned and saw him staring at her.
Within a twinkle of an eye, as Kenzy was still going to meet Cynthia, Mento and Emma came back with guns. Everybody ran away. While Agatha hid behind Nath.
"Honey, what's going on?" Cynthia asked standing close to Nath who held her closely.
"Don't be scared" Nath replied. When Cynthia saw that Emma pointed his gun at Nath, she ran to him. "Please, Emma, i beg you, don't kill him"
Joyce, at the same time ran to Mento. "Please, don't kill him. Better take my life" she said too.
"Both of you are over reacting. Keep the gun down!" Brano exclaimed then Agatha glanced at him.
"Mento, what a hect are you doing?!" Mr Josh came out.
"Don't come closer, dad. I'm gonna send this guy to hell!"
"No!" Joyce shouted on her knees.
Meanwhile, Brano gently moved forward...
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRL FRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 2
Episode 10
:
:
:
As this unexpected action was taking place, Mr Williams had already alerted the police standing at the entrance of his house with the wife behind him.
"Drop the guns" Brano moved closer to Emma and Mento.
"Brano, stay out of this" Emma said. While Cynthia begged on her knees.
Kenzy watched Cynthia and the whole drama from aside likewise Miracle.
"This guy has taken my joy away and he must die!" Emma added.
"Yo, mehn!" Mento supported.
"Son, you are making a mistake" Mr Josh interfered.
As a smart and experienced guy, Brano noticed what they could do. Immediately he saw Mento's eyes arming to shoot Nath, he shouted, "Get down!" running to disarm him but Mento had already pulled the trigger making Nath fall on the floor.
Joyce turned with a slow motion seeing Nath on the floor. "Nooooo!!" she shouted running to him. At that time, Brano had hit Mento on the floor trying to take the gun from him.
However, Kenzy took Cynthia by the hand and dragged her out of the scene when she wanted to run to Nath just like Joyce did.
"Leave me alone!" Cynthia shouted.
"We have to get out of here!" Kenzy persisted.
"Kenzy, i said leave me!" Cynthia tried to roll on the floor.
Miracle rushed Joyce before he could get to Nath who laid on the floor. She began to drag her back like Kenzy did to Cynthia because Emma was still arming to shoot.
"Naaath!!" Joyce shouted in her hands.
At that same time, Agatha had sat up touching Nath to see if he was still alive. "Oh my God, Nath!" she shouted while Nath groaned.
Brano stood up then ran to Emma.
Seeing that Nath was still alive, Emma pulled his trigger and Agatha was the target instead of Nath.
"Noo!!" Brano shouted. So Agatha looked at the direction where the sound of the gun came from in slow motion and to see Brano lying on the floor. He defended her by taking the bullet.
Seeing all these, Emma and Mento ran back to their car but the police arrived at the moment.
"Leave me alone!" Cynthia forcefully disengaged herself from Kenzy and ran to Nath. Likewise Joyce from Miracle.
"Nath, please, stay with" Cynthia cried touching his cheek.
"Nath!" Joyce called shaking his shirt. When she saw blood, she ran to her father...
:
Several policemen came down from their vehicle with heavy guns. Two men shot a bullet in the air then Emma and Mento raised their hands up.
"Meehhnn!" Mento exclaimed.
"Cheeii!" Emma added.
"Officer, take them away!" Mr Williams shouted.
"Hey, move it!!" a policeman kicked Emma on the buttocks while others ran to Brano to see if he was still alive.
Kenzy stayed closed to his uncle, Mr Josh watching everything in silence.
:
"Daddy, please, please, the ambulance!" Joyce told her father dragging his cloth. "Daddy, call the ambulance!" she shouted before the father gave her attention.
"Let's take them to the hospital with my car" the father replied.
"I will do that" Joyce ran inside to get her car key..
Agatha, seeing that Nath was showing signs of an organism which made Cynthia calm down a bit, she directed her eyes to Brano and the policemen who were looking for informations. Then gradually went there. "Is he still alive?" she asked.
"I think so" a policeman replied.
Agatha gradually knelt down and touched his chest, after which she placed her ears on it then smiled. "He's still alive"
"Then he needs to be taken to the hospital immediately"
Agatha rushed to get Nath's car while Joyce had arrived with her's to pick Nath.
"No, let's take both of them with this car!" Agatha told her.
"Okay!" Joyce replied.
Men helped them take Nath and Brano into the car and they drove off with Miracle being the driver. While Agatha, Cynthia and Joyce sat with Brano and Nath.
"Ho-ney?" Nath called in a low voice with his eyes slightly opened.
"I'm here" Cynthia smiled holding him across the shoulder. "You will be fine" she added while Joyce stared at them also holding him. She began to unbuckle Nath's belt and shirt for easy respiration. So Cynthia stared at her but she didn't mind...
Back to the wedding arena, Mr Josh was being interrogated by a policeman before they drove Mento and Emma away.
"Dad!!" Mento shouted from the back of the vehicle.
"Shut your mouth!!" a policeman hit him with a gun.
:
Remaining only Mr Josh and Mr Williams who stared at each other closely and angrily. Mrs Williams stood beside her husband while Kenzy stood beside his uncle.
"You have just touched the lion by the tale" Mr Josh said looking at Mr Williams with a jaw full of beards and a voluminous stomach.
"I don't care what you do. You can go to hell with your wealth" Mr Williams replied back, also having a jaw full of beards with slightly voluminous stomach.
"Okay, we shall see" Mr Josh went out followed by Kenzy.
"Don't mind him" Mrs Williams told her husband. "We need to get to the hospital" she added.
Mr Williams turned. "Who was that young man they wanted to kill?" he asked then the wife shrugged..
:
TBC
Sponsored by Marts...
#goodnyt.......

1 Like

Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by femarse: 5:05am On Apr 04, 2017
na episode 10 season 2 end? pls
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
femarse:
na episode 10 season 2 end? pls
wl complete it tomoro

1 Like

Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by rainrose(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
next pls
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by techtip(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
please complete this story
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah by Fatiih: 10:45pm On May 06, 2020
Can anyone help me with season 2 as from episode 11 please

(1) (Reply)

What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. / A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.