Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table (18714 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) / Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt. / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ugomba:
I don't like Afonjas and will never like them.
i detest everything about them.
Dissolve any friendship you have with them, they envy and hate Igbos with passion.
I have warned my pretty Sisters never to bring shame to the house by bringing a stinking afonja home as suitor.
tufiakwa. May the land forbid

Bro, Hatred can't make someone achieve much in life when he or she is climbing the ladder to achieving success.

As for me, I don't hate people but I detest derogatory attitudes in them. You will be lying if you tell me that you don't have good yoruba friends just like me having good igbo friends except you are the younger brother to Satan.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Ritchiee: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ugomba:
I don't like Afonjas and will never like them.
i detest everything about them.
Dissolve any friendship you have with them, they envy and hate Igbos with passion.
I have warned my pretty Sisters never to bring shame to the house by bringing a stinking afonja home as suitor.
tufiakwa. May the land forbid
Too much pain including inside the blockoss grin

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Amarabae(f): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:

U never tire eh? Your husband dey hungry 4 house, u sidon here dey chest beat like baboon. Abi na lie sef u dey cook for us say u don marry so that we no go "totori" your pm tongue
we are learning here, we disagree to agree. And I am playing my little part in stamping hatred out of social media. Are u happy how divided we are as a country?
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Perceptor(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
[s]
thuggCheetah:
[/s]lamentations of pain

That was d truth u all fear to hear!
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Ugomba(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
If Afonjas know how much i hate and detest them eh. People i have never liked before.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amarabae:
we are learning here, we disagree to agree. And I am playing my little part in stamping hatred out of social media. Are u happy how divided we are as a country?

Madam, I am an advocate of unity among tribes in this nation. If you check my comments properly, you will discovered that it was bereft of hatred and tribalism. When the pendulum of tribal bullets keep hitting at me, I had no choice than to retaliate. You played your path partially not totally. This is the reason why I so much respect Beremx (An igbo lady devoid of tribalism). My life is not tied to hatred, if you play it simple with me, I do the same, if it's the other way round, I do it same way too. Do me, I do you, man no go vex cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Ritchiee: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ugomba:
If Afonjas know how much i hate and detest them eh. People i have never liked before.
That is your wahala and your cross.Yorubas do not hate Ojukwus.Go and ask Bianka.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Amarabae(f): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:

Madam, I am an advocate of unity among tribes in this nation. If you check my comments properly, you will discovered that it was bereft of hatred and tribalism. When the pendulum of tribal bullets keep hitting at me, I had no choice than to retaliate. You played your path partially not totally. This is the reason why I so much respect Beremx (An igbo lady devoid of tribalism). My life is not tied to hatred, if you play it simple with me, I do the same, if it's the other way round, I do it same way too. Do me, I do you, man no go vex cool
okay. Have a sweet new week.. Remember to go to church tomorrow.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Ritchiee: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amarabae:
okay. Have a sweet new week.. Remember to go to church tomorrow.

What about me,Aunty?
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Amarabae(f): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ritchiee:

What about me,Aunty?
go away jor. Hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Ritchiee: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amarabae:
go away jor. Hahahahahahahahaha.
Okay,I am sorry.Igbos have beautiful babes only that I have my beautiful Yoruba jewel on my mind.Love to all the great Igbos.3 gbosas for you as we do in the citadels...GBOSA! GBOSA!!GBOSA!!!
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Ritchiee:
Okay,I am sorry.Igbos have beautiful babes only that I have my beautiful Yoruba jewel on my mind.Love to all the great Igbos.3 gbosas for you as we do in the citadels...GBOSA! GBOSA!!GBOSA!!!

All your baseless arguments have nothing to do with the thread and it's topic.
You wasted your energy, next time, argue in line

1 Like

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2017
Amarabae:
@Ritchiee. Compilation of junks. We are still in education ranking and u are mentioning Olamide, Oyedepo, richest pastor, osun oshogbo, ondo oil, Tiwa savage, chicken republic etc bla bla blah. Its not what we are discussing here.. You just made a noise without saying anything.
Relax and organise urself and post again. Leave this dumb chicken republic, first boutique, richest pastor, etc.

chai...see knock out grin

4 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Ritchiee:

THIS IS THE HIERARCHY OF THE WORLD BANK AND YOUR SISTERS ARE THERE COURTESY OF NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA'S NEPOTISM...she tried sha because they are still Nigerians wink but you can see that they are still boy boy unlike Dr Akinwumi who sits at the utmost apex smiley Presidents are surely more powerful than ministers.

WORLD BANK
President Jim Yong Kim
Managing Director and World Bank Group Chief Financial Officer Joaquim Levy
Managing Director and World Bank Group Chief Administrative Officer Shaolin Yang
Chief Executive Officer Kristalina Georgieva
Chief Economist and Senior Vice President Paul Romer
Senior Vice President and World Bank Group General Counsel (LEGVP) Sandie Okoro
Senior Vice President for the 2030 Development Agenda, United Nations Relations, and Partnerships Mahmoud Mohieldin
Senior Vice President, Operations Kyle Peters
Vice President, Budget, Performance Review, and Strategic Planning Pedro Alba
Chairperson, Inspection Panel Gonzalo Castro
Vice President and World Bank Group Chief Ethics Officer Ousmane Diagana
Vice President, Africa Makhtar Diop
Vice President, South Asia Annette Dixon
Vice President, Latin America and Caribbean Jorge Familiar Calderon
Acting World Bank Group Chief Information Officer and Vice President, Information and Technology Solutions Denis Robitaille
Vice President, Middle East and North Africa Hafez Ghanem
Vice President, Human Development Keith Hansen
Director General, Independent Evaluation Group Caroline Heider
Vice President, East Asia and Pacific Victoria Kwakwa
Vice President and World Bank Group Controller Bernard Lauwers
Vice President, Institutional Integrity Leonard McCarthy
Vice President, World Bank Group Human Resources Sean McGrath
Vice President, Europe and Central Asia Cyril Muller
Vice President and Auditor-General Hiroshi Naka
Vice President and Treasurer Arunma Oteh
Vice President, World Bank Group External and Corporate Relations Sheila Redzepi
Vice President, Operations Policy and Country Services Hartwig Schafer
Vice President and World Bank Group Chief Risk Officer Lakshmi Shyam-Sunder
Vice President, Development Finance Axel van Trotsenburg
Vice President and Corporate Secretary Yvonne Tsikata
Vice President, Sustainable Development Laura Tuck
Vice President, Equitable Growth, Finance, and Institutions Jan Walliser
INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION
Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer Philippe Le Houérou
Vice President, Risk and Financial Sustainability Mohamed Gouled
Vice President and Treasurer Jingdong Hua
Vice President, Portfolio Management Saran Kebet-Koulibaly
Vice President, Economics and Private Sector Development Hans Peter Lankes
Vice President, Blended Finance and Partnerships Nena Stoiljkovic
Vice President, Legal, Compliance Risk, and ESG Sustainability, and General Counsel Ethiopis Tafara
Vice President, New Business Dimitris Tsitsiragos
Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Resources Stephanie Von Friedeburg
Chief Executive Officer, IFC Asset Management Company Gavin Wilson
MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT GUARANTEE AGENCY
Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer Keiko Honda
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Karin Finkelston
Director, Corporate Risk Santiago Assalini
Director and General Counsel, Legal Affairs and Claims Aradhana Kumar-Capoor
Director, Operations Sarvesh Suri
Director, Economics and Sustainability Merli Margaret Baroudi
Associate Director & Chief Underwriter, Operations Muhamet Bamba Fall

http://www.worldbank.org/en/about/leadership/managers

and who helped akinwumi adesina lobby to secure that seat if not the same okonjo iweala..yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Customer80: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Yoruba's can't equal Igbos in achievements, even in world court at Hague, we have Igbo there in the name of Ebo Osuji in NASA we have three Igbos there. We are primus inter paris

We parade highest number of human resources in west Africa

10 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Ddaji(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Miracles centres are working in iboland

1 Like

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by ariesbull: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Nawa ....This thread is hot
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by BankeSmalls(f): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Beremx is regretting supporting yorubas.

1 Like

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by facelessangel: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Beremx is regretting supporting yorubas.
What is Beremex?
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by BasirudeenAjayi: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bridget95:
until you come to grasp with this you won't understand our strength. check this outFirst Black Judge At World Court - Justice Charles Onyema.
1. First black sec.general commonwealth- Emeka Anyaogu
2. First black catholic cardinal in rome- cardinal arinze
3. First black catholic saint- saint tabansi
4. First black Vice Chancellor of the university of
Ibadan - Professor Kenneth Dike
5. First ever Vice Chancellor of the university of
Lagos - Professor Eni Njoku
6. First Rector of Yaba College of Technology was
Igbo.
7. First Professor of Mathematics - Chike Obi
8. First Professor of Differential Calculus - James
Ezeilo
9. First Professor of History - Kenneth Dike
10. First Professor of Botany - Eni Njoku (from
Ohafia, Abia State. Still alive at 98 years old)
11. First Professor of Anatomy and Physiology -
Chike Edozie
12. First Professors of Physics - Okoye and
Alexander Anumalu
13. First Professor of Nuclear Physics and Chemistry
- Frank Ndili
14. First Professor of Statistics - Prof. Adichie
15. First Professor of Anthropology in Nigeria,
Professor Ikenna Nzimiro
16. First Professor of Medicine - Kodilinye (became a
professor of Medicine at the University of
London as far back as 1952)
17. First Professor of Astronomy and Mathematics -
Ntukoju
18. First Professor of Demography and Statistical
Research - Okonjo (had a double PhD in
Mathematics and Economics)
19. First Professor of Philosophy - G D Okafor
20. First Professor of Economics - Pius Okigbo
21. First Professor of Theology and Theological
Research - A. Njoku
22. First Nigerian to teach at Harvard University was
an Igbo man, Prof Keneth Dike-Jacob
23. First female pilot Chinyere Onyenaucheya
24. First Graduate of Oxford University to enroll into
The Nigerian Army, Lt. Col. Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu Ojukwu
25. First Colonel in USA Army- Colonel Edwin Njoku
26. First African woman literature icon- Flora Nwapa
27. First African to work at World Bank- Kalu Idika Kalu(he was also a former finance minister)
And many more. Be guided, every ethnic group have their own achievers. Stop spreading hate.
chai

U this ipob gal
See how u just humiliated dat Yoruba muslim grin

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by donratcock: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Bridget95:
until you come to grasp with this you won't understand our strength. check this outFirst Black Judge At World Court - Justice Charles Onyema.
1. First black sec.general commonwealth- Emeka Anyaogu
2. First black catholic cardinal in rome- cardinal arinze
3. First black catholic saint- saint tabansi
4. First black Vice Chancellor of the university of
Ibadan - Professor Kenneth Dike
5. First ever Vice Chancellor of the university of
Lagos - Professor Eni Njoku
6. First Rector of Yaba College of Technology was
Igbo.
7. First Professor of Mathematics - Chike Obi
8. First Professor of Differential Calculus - James
Ezeilo
9. First Professor of History - Kenneth Dike
10. First Professor of Botany - Eni Njoku (from
Ohafia, Abia State. Still alive at 98 years old)
11. First Professor of Anatomy and Physiology -
Chike Edozie
12. First Professors of Physics - Okoye and
Alexander Anumalu
13. First Professor of Nuclear Physics and Chemistry
- Frank Ndili
14. First Professor of Statistics - Prof. Adichie
15. First Professor of Anthropology in Nigeria,
Professor Ikenna Nzimiro
16. First Professor of Medicine - Kodilinye (became a
professor of Medicine at the University of
London as far back as 1952)
17. First Professor of Astronomy and Mathematics -
Ntukoju
18. First Professor of Demography and Statistical
Research - Okonjo (had a double PhD in
Mathematics and Economics)
19. First Professor of Philosophy - G D Okafor
20. First Professor of Economics - Pius Okigbo
21. First Professor of Theology and Theological
Research - A. Njoku
22. First Nigerian to teach at Harvard University was
an Igbo man, Prof Keneth Dike-Jacob
23. First female pilot Chinyere Onyenaucheya
24. First Graduate of Oxford University to enroll into
The Nigerian Army, Lt. Col. Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu Ojukwu
25. First Colonel in USA Army- Colonel Edwin Njoku
26. First African woman literature icon- Flora Nwapa
27. First African to work at World Bank- Kalu Idika Kalu(he was also a former finance minister)
And many more. Be guided, every ethnic group have their own achievers. Stop spreading hate.
We are the first amongst all
Anyone that is still in doubt should find the nearest transformer
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Customer80: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Ddaji:
Miracles centres are working in iboland
Yoruba lady wrote that first, the guy was trying to mimick the lady .if you search nairaland you will see that it has graced front page before
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by BankeSmalls(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
facelessangel:
What is Beremex?

A type of tissue paper very good at cleaning cum grin
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by EasternActivist: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae has written her name in the tablet of gold. Jisike baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.