Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table (18728 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) / Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt. / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by pazienza(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
nice one from south east states.
the media false propagandas against Igbos are crashing day by day.

The worst thing that happened to Yolobas is the dawn of the ICT age.
The monopoly of media control had been snatched off their hands by ICT age, and no longer would they be able to polute the media with their falsehoods and Igbophobic propaganda unchallenged and unexposed!

I really pity them. Their whole falsehood of "We are the most accommodating and peaceful people" was rubbished last weak by UN that upheld SE as the most peaceful region as it had been since pre colonial and post independence Nigeria, and now, WAEC stat is rubbishing their falsehood of " We are the most educated and sophisticated" group.

Lol!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
pazienza:

The monopoly of media control had been snatched off their hands by ICT age, and no longer would they be able to polute the media with their falsehoods and Igbophobic propaganda unchallenged and unexposed!

I really pity them. Their whole falsehood of "We are the most accommodating and peaceful people" was rubbished last weak by UN that upheld SE as the most peaceful region as it had been since pre colonial and post independence Nigeria, and now, WAEC stat is rubbishing their falsehood of " We are the most educated and sophisticated" group.

Lol!

Afonjas time is up. They are falling apart and losing miserably, catastrophically as a people at all fronts. Their lies and propaganda will no longer work in this day and age of Internet! I pity them. Go back to last yr, there is no single good news coming out Yorubaland. Is either they are in last category in Waec, Jamb, they are killing themselves for rituals at an alarming rate, Customs are shooting them in SW for smuggling rice or their supposed ally Hausa-Fulani are turning on them in Osun; slaughtering them left to right.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Afonjas: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
On behalf of Afonjas and Yoruba Muslims,

where can I get kill and dry?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Customer80: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
pazienza:

Lol!
do you notice they don't talk about being the most educated group in Nigeria again in this forum, was observing it for some month's now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by DerideGull(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Customer80:
do you notice they don't talk about being the most educated group in Nigeria again in this forum, was observing it for some month's now.

Besides idiotic hype, have they ever being the most educated group in Nigeria? The act of arrogating "Returnees or Sierra Leoneans in Colonial Lagos" as Yoruba does not and will never cut the chase.

8 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by iamhorny(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Customer80:

Same here, i have noticed it. Shame will not allow them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Fremancipation: 12:49am On Mar 18, 2017
"It only takes one seed of truth to destroy mountains of lies"

"In an empire built on lies, the truth is treason"

Finally as Nnamdi Kanu always says " I will use the truth to destroy Nigeria"

The Era of Media propaganda is finally over.

13 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Yyeske(m): 1:07am On Mar 18, 2017
OK, the 5 SE states and our brothers in Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa etc are all in the first 10.

Lagos enter because of our population there

Badmouth any Igbo state here make your ancestors beg for you.

Anambra, always for good.
Ndigbo no dey carry last.

10 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by naijacampu(m): 2:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Philistine:

Like an igbo boy using urhobo moniker,inferiority complex at it's peak, not proud of your tribe
The problem with this cone heads is that they thought they know everything about Igbo.
It is clear you don't know that ogene is an igbo word which means gong.

12 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 18, 2017
mercyville:
OSU EVIL FOREST MAGGOT CLAWED FACES ARE ALL I SEE HERE EATING SUGAR FOR HAPPINESS grin

Lol...you are showing us your people claiming it's Igbo. Igbos don't look like that at all. Those are Afonjas with mutilated face and typical dark blue darkness like their brothers in Togo and Benin Republic.

Your Afonjas brothers will be looking at you like this and asking...what are you doing?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Customer80:

They can't say that any more because other tribes will attack them. Igbos have decimated them for more than 10yrs straight in all indices of acadamic success even simple Common Entrance of children under 10 yrs old, Igbos lead by very high margin. Same goes for Banking, Igbos have also decimated them, now controlled top banks and account for most of the banking and financial systems workers.

One thing you must know is Afonjas are not smart nor intelligent naturally. What happened was Awolowo propelled them to this false impression of being the most educated artificially, artificially in the sense the most educated has always been the Igbos even when whites were still running things and after they left, and right after independence. If you read Nigeria history very carefully, you will observed that as soon as the whites left, Igbo occupied most of the technical positions in Nigeria, THIS WAS WHAT STARTED THE ENVY AND HATE TOWARDS IGBO BY HAUSA-FULANI AND YORUBAS.

Back to my point, they were propelled artificially up there by Awolowo because the rightful owner of that position, the Igbos were damaged by the war and disadvantaged...lost everything; bread winners, money, houses, jobs, businesses, 90% of Igbos had to drop out from school, e.t.c. Awolowo made sure he trippled that suffering by expropriating Igbos' wealth, using it to fund scholarships to sponsor yorubaas up until university level. So in a sense, the Afonjas had no real competitors, they just cruised thinking they were smart...LOL. It's akin to students at Ogbomosho Polytechnic doing so well academically because their fellow students were just below average students but when these Ogbomosho students were paired with students at UNN, University of Abia, Anambra State Uni, FUTA-Owerri, nobody heard of them again because they finally had real competitors. That's exactly what happened to Afonjas! Even Northerners have now overtaken them...if you look that list! They are finished!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Fremancipation: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2017
As oil continues to depreciate in value and less revenue generated from its sales, the future will be controlled by those who invest in their Human Resources.

Human Resources is the reason why Apple and not Exxon mobile is the richest company on the planet with cash reseverses bigger than the GDP of Nigeria and South Africa combined.

Igbos are already preparing the next generation for the post oil economy by investing aggressively in education.

Unlike oil that you can steal and share, you cannot steal the knowledge and education and skill someone has in their head. You have to study and train to get it yourself.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by mercyville: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:

Lol...you are showing us your people claiming it's Igbo. Igbos don't look like that at all. Those are Afonjas with mutilated face and typical dark blue darkness like their brothers in Togo and Benin Republic.

Your Afonjas brothers will be looking at you like this and asking...what are you doing?
;DThat is mama Ibo with ichi tribal marks or scarifications-Go and learn about your evil forest osu people wella- Because osus are weaklings,maggot clawed their faces into 'oblivion' That is your sister with ichi devilish marks grin

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2017
[s]
Philistine:

Who rates igbos as one of the most intelligent in the world? You guys are chest beaters, Empty barrels makes the loudest noise!
[/s]

You're​ not informed

1 Like

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Samtob90(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2017
myplaydiary:
Awol owo (Money miss road) Aka Oju Eja will be dancing shoki in his grave for setting his yoruba clan 100 years back into stone age, of ritualism and barbarism that the colonialist knew yoruba for (It was well documented I have evidence to prove this). He properly planned and strategise their failure with free education and sharing of watery beans to their Ancestors the father of the modern day yoruba cone head clans. as soon as he saw is plan was in motion he self destruct with Ota pia pia that was made in Aba leaving yoruba cone head clans with new generation of stomach infrastructure leaders. grin

Yoruba have enter recession before Nigeria oo, kemi just put Nigeria there recently.

But yoruba is still ahead there are in Retrogression now, and dying of hunger per/sec billing

Lemme epp somebody with picture evidence.

You despise truth
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by wristbangle: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Congrats to the Ndigbo states for topping the latest WAEC exam (Btw I am a yoruba guy). Truth be told, Education has regress over the years in SW but I believe we will return to the top again.

But then we have been hearing of Ndigbo domination in WAEC result over the years, still wondering why their universities are still lagging behind in the ranking.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2017
One minute silence to the death of Afonjaz on this thread...

5 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Fremancipation: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:
Congrats to the Ndigbo states for topping the latest WAEC exam (Btw I am a yoruba guy). Truth be told, Education has regress over the years in SW but I believe we will return to the top again.

But then we have been hearing of Ndigbo domination in WAEC result over the years, still wondering why their universities are still lagging behind in the ranking.

Some honest Yoruba men have written long constructive criticism about the educational decay in the south west but they were disowned as traitors for openly criticizing and bringing out this issue in public especially here on nairaland. Some even said they were igbos using Yoruba names to attack Yorubas. Maybe this is the eye opener that is needed to finally make a change.

As for university rankings, I am not familiar with those ranking to even have an reasonable opinion.

5 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:

a lot of thing comes to play when ranking universities in Nigeria, not necessarily the performance of students but infrastructure, equipment and heavy funding which many universities in the east lack.

so that does not necessarily mean that we are not the academic giant of the country!
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Fremancipation:
As oil continues to depreciate in value and less revenue generated from its sales, the future will be controlled by those who invest in their Human Resources.

Human Resources is the reason why Apple and not Exxon mobile is the richest company on the planet with cash reseverses bigger than the GDP of Nigeria and South Africa combined.

Igbos are already preparing the next generation for the post oil economy by investing aggressively in education.

Unlike oil that you can steal and share, you cannot steal the knowledge and education and skill someone has in their head. You have to study and train to get it yourself.

So true.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Ritchiee: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2017
Fremancipation:

Some honest Yoruba men have written long constructive criticism about the educational decay in the south west but they were disowned as traitors for openly criticizing and bringing out this issue in public especially here on nairaland. Some even said they were igbos using Yoruba names to attack Yorubas. Maybe this is the eye opener that is needed to finally make a change.

As for university rankings, I am not familiar with those ranking to even have an reasonable opinion.
As much as I believe there is a big problem with our education,I do not subscribe to using WAEC as a basis to determine educational potency I am coming
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:

Mere webometrics?
Unn came first in that, last year. Where is NUC ranking?
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by wristbangle: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Mere webometrics?
Unn came first in that, last year. Where is NUC ranking?

No brother, UNN came 7th in overall performance last year. It was one of the monthly assessment that UNN came 1st.

ExplorerReturns:

a lot of thing comes to play when ranking universities in Nigeria, not necessarily the performance of students but infrastructure, equipment and heavy funding which many universities in the east lack.

so that does not necessarily mean that we are not the academic giant of the country!

There is more aside student performance and infrastructure which are journals, projects, program initiatives, etc. About funding, every universities receives that from Federal ministry of Education and NUC. So I see no basis that Universities in the east is being short-changed when it comes to this factor. We all know that our Education in Nigeria is still a far cry from international standard. We will get there one day.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Ritchiee:
As much as I believe there is a big problem with our education,I do not subscribe to using WAEC as a basis to determine educational potency I am coming

It's not just waec bro.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:

No brother, UNN came 7th in overall performance last year. It was one of the monthly assessment that UNN came 1st.

Still don't take it serious.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Smoothie01(f): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:

They can't say that any more because other tribes will attack them. Igbos have decimated them for more than 10yrs straight in all indices of acadamic success even simple Common Entrance of children under 10 yrs old, Igbos lead by very high margin. Same goes for Banking, Igbos have also decimated them, now controlled top banks and account for most of the banking and financial systems workers.

One thing you must know is Afonjas are not smart nor intelligent naturally. What happened was Awolowo propelled them to this false impression of being the most educated artificially, artificially in the sense the most educated has always been the Igbos even when whites were still running things and after they left, and right after independence. If you read Nigeria history very carefully, you will observed that as soon as the whites left, Igbo occupied most of the technical positions in Nigeria, THIS WAS WHAT STARTED THE ENVY AND HATE TOWARDS IGBO BY HAUSA-FULANI AND YORUBAS.

Back to my point, they were propelled artificially up there by Awolowo because the rightful owner of that position, the Igbos were damaged by the war and disadvantaged...lost everything; bread winners, money, houses, jobs, businesses, 90% of Igbos had to drop out from school, e.t.c. Awolowo made sure he trippled that suffering by expropriating Igbos' wealth, using it to fund scholarships to sponsor yorubaas up until university level. So in a sense, the Afonjas had no real competitors, they just cruised thinking they were smart...LOL. It's akin to students at Ogbomosho Polytechnic doing so well academically because their fellow students were just below average students but when these Ogbomosho students were paired with students at UNN, University of Abia, Anambra State Uni, FUTA-Owerri, nobody heard of them again because they finally had real competitors. That's exactly what happened to Afonjas! Even Northerners have now overtaken them...if you look that list! They are finished!
@ bold... That is the unclad truth...
They enjoyed monopoly during the civil war and early post-civil war times....No competition or challenge whatsoever at that time....Times have changed...It's all clearer now...

5 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by wristbangle: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Fremancipation:

I criticise constructively when I see things going wrong and that's one of the trait of a true "omoluwabi". Our education system has really regress over the years and it's a wake up call for SW governments to work hand in hand to restore the lost glory. Thank God Ekiti state is gradually coming up. Of recent, Osun state is awake from their slumber. Ogun and Oyo states are still sleeping with both governors still clueless in Education sector, especially the long cap head amosun. Useless man.

With this criticism, doesn't stop the fact SW are not progressing.
Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Chiefobdk1: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2017
thuggCheetah:
d pain is 2much 4 our Yoruba skulls to bear

Infact as I'm talking to u naw , I'm loosening d rope dat our neighbors use in spreading clothes outside
I must end dis pain once and for all

Chaiiiii

Praying for oduduwa to receive your sufferiscated conehead

4 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Fx55(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Philistine:
Like an igbo boy using urhobo moniker,inferiority complex at it's peak, not proud of your tribe
Stop making a public show of your ignorance here. Ogene is a metal gong in Igbo language. There's also a genre of music called Ogene in Igboland....

Ogene isn't same as Oghene.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table by Chiefobdk1: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2017
myplaydiary:
Why dint you guys achieve yours with Soka forest? after all we all saw the report here on Nairaland that some student wrote their Waec in Soka forest and were brandishing charms freely, without any invigilators in sight, is that one too not a miracle center, cheesy Oya Afonja tell me the miracle wey pass that one. grin

I'll like to see the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack / What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. / Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.