Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,897 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

What If You See A Man With His trousers' Fly Open? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You See A Man With His trousers' Fly Open? (838 Views)

... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / She Unzipped His Trousers, Pull It Out Took Off His Boxers And Saw His D,i.ck... (2) (3) (4)

What If You See A Man With His trousers' Fly Open? by whywhyogun: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
sometimes , men would forget to zip the fly of their trousers. maybe men are more careless and inadvertant, or maybe they intend to leave it unzipped?

anyway, it is not uncommon to encounter a man with his fly open, sometimes, even his underwear is exposed. what will you do ? boys and girls.

would you inform him this awkward thing ? if you would, how ? have you ever told any man his fly was open? what if this man happens to be your father or your teacher who is standing in front of a sedentary you and lecturing serioursly?

share your story with us without any timidity.
Re: What If You See A Man With His trousers' Fly Open? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
I have once told a lady who was in the bus with me to wear her sagged jean properly.She sat close to the end of the window of a danfo while i sat at the door.As she was coming down at her busstop her jean was sagged revealing her thong pant.I told her to wear her jean properly.A woman sitting close to me was laughing.
Re: What If You See A Man With His trousers' Fly Open? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
I will shout WHYWHYOGUN is at it again.
Re: What If You See A Man With His trousers' Fly Open? by whywhyogun: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Love Machine:
I have once told a lady who was in the bus with me to wear her sagged jean properly.She sat close to the end of the window of a danfo while i sat at the door.As she was coming down at her busstop her jean was sagged revealing her thong pant.I told her to wear her jean properly.A woman sitting close to me was laughing.

lady's fly open is nothing interesting, usually you see nothing from there, but man has a rod , once open, you may see it clearly. but of course, only women feel roused by that.

Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? / COMMUNICATION Is The Key To A Healthy Sexual Relationship -progress Okuk / Kill That Boredom Now With Great Romantic Stories!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9