Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? (825 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by mamagee3(f): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hi all, my boyfriend doesn't buy me gifts nor take me out and it is beginning to bother me.

What can I do about this?
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by biz2get(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend doesn't buy me gifts nor take me out and it is beginning to bother me.

Take yourself out. angry and buy him gifts when coming back.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by Prince4945(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
What will happen if you buy him gifts and take him out?
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by varmint: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Looking up your profile... I think he is doing you a favor dating you, try to leave him and see how many months you will go without a boyfriend.
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by yomi007k(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
varmint:
Looking up your profile... I think he is doing you a favor dating you, try to leave him and see how many months you will go without a boyfriend.
grin

U nice....u nor talk years fa.
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by mamagee3(f): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
varmint:
Why do you think so?
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
mamagee3:

Give the beast your anal and see how he would mortgage the whole world for you...
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
He is a broke assz nigga cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by anuma1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
end time girlfriends
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by sinaj(f): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Boyfrnd dat does not take u out or buy u gift is dat one boyfrnd undecided

But aunty u haf old to b doing boyfrnd! lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by AceDomino(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Is that his sole responsibilities to you as your boyfriend?
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
this is a very mumucious post... where did they write it that its a guy sole responsibility to not only buy gifts but also take his gf out..
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Prince4945:
What will happen if you buy him gifts and take him out?
the world might end
Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
after reading this
varmint:
I rushed to her profile to see the hideous creature... but on getting to her profile I was surprised to find that there was nothing hideous about her..... you fall my hand...

but your case can be explained sha.. psychologists Don talk say ugly people see ugliness in everyone....

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]trust the broke niggas to start attacking the op, see if the man does not take you out or buy you gift or take care of you then he is failing as a boyfriend, you better call him out and put him in order, if not he will not do anything on your birthday, valentine or any special occasion, i am sure even your male friends cant do what he is doing. Rubbish. My ex was exactly like that always forming busy never ever took me out or bought me gifts, even biro. I was so happy when we broke up

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? by kachi7021(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
U again?

(1) (Reply)

When You Buy Her Drinks At The Club But Her Boyfriend Comes To Pick Her / 5 Condom Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Don't Wait Till You Are Married To Learn These 7 Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.