Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline (7367 Views)

Tompolo: Militants Blows Up Another 3 Major Chevron Pipeline(Photo/Video) / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Mend Breaks Cease Fire Rule And Attacks Shell/chevron Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by mrofficial(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
igbo boy:

Na beans? America no fit wipe taliban then na OBJ wan come wipe my boys, Negro please

He can kill people but cant kill the dream cos the struggles continue

Who OBJ be self?

The one that couldn't stop the cameroonians the other time?
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by WilyWily: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
sjeezy8:

I miss OBJ man really that guy would have wasted the whole of MEND.
Yorubaman i don't blame you. Our people have to blame themselves.
sjeezy8:

Its the cure for making money that is being lost by their militant actions.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Ibime(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

MEND think they are powerful? uhm, i pity the innocent people living around these creeks, by the time the military take over, we shall see how MEND go live 2 months.

Abonnema is not a town that FG can bomb indiscriminately. Infact, it will be almost impossible to distinguish between militants and citizens in such a progressive town as Abonnema. Many of the great and good of Rivers State are from Abonnema. They would not take kindly to any bombing of their town as occured in Odi and Gbaramatu. You can no more bomb Abonnema than you can bomb Bonny Island. The citizens of Abonnema are too powerful for that, and you will certainly hear from all their eminent sons, including Lulu Briggs, the Graham-Douglases etc.

Abonnema:
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by edoyad(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
Is there really hope ? I told kobojunkie it would take more than 65k a month to end this problem he thought i was kidding. In the last month alone up to 10,000 bankers have lost their jobs, how many people depend on these newly jobless ? Govt not encouraging private sector at all but will keep saying Nigerian's must support. Support what ?
Graduates and non graduates alike lying idle and you tell me you con't see recipe for disaster.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Sonofpeace(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
Let us not worry our president will soon be back. He is lost somewhere along middle-east desert with no network coverage to sms to the alewas for them to instruct goodluck on what to do concerning this MEND issue. The bluetooth of his fone can only reach sudan, but as sudan have no good president, our predo does not trust the sudanese. Yaradua want us to pray for his fone so that God can restore network courage in the desert or enhance bluetooth range of his fone to be able to surpass sudan to nigeria. We pray , Amen!
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
edoyad:

Is there really hope ? I told kobojunkie it would take more than 65k a month to end this problem he thought i was kidding. In the last month alone up to 10,000 bankers have lost their jobs, how many people depend on these newly jobless ? Govt not encouraging private sector at all but will keep saying Nigerian's must support. Support what ?
Graduates and non graduates alike lying idle and you tell me you con't see recipe for disaster.

Please stop lying!! You never told me anything of the such and I never claimed that would do the trick. If you have actually followed any of my posts on here, you would have easily seen that I happen to be against negotiating with CRIMINALS, no matter what level. People loosing their jobs and what not has NOTHING To do with MEND and it's terrorist actions against it's own people. What we see is akin to what we see happening in pakistan where terrorists are blowing up structures and innocent people in the process all in the name of fighting for a just cause.

Government not encouraging the private sector? You really have no clue what is happening in your own country. Your country is busy selling most off to private inept companies and you think it is the case that private sector is not being encouraged? Just read the other day that your new minister of aviation is to sign a 1 Billion Naira deal to power an international airport using generator and it does not occur to you that that means some PRIVATE entities have once again signed some deal to carry that out and probably pocket more of our money for less?

Please open your eyes to your reality! Cooking up ridiculous stories to explain away the situation is not going to cut it anymore. You have access to the internet, DO SOME RESEARCH!
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by igboboy1(m): 5:25am On Dec 22, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Please stop lying!! You never told me anything of the such and I never claimed that would do the trick. If you have actually followed any of my posts on here, you would have easily seen that[b]I happen to be against negotiating with CRIMINALS, no matter what level. People loosing their jobs and what not has NOTHING To do with MEND and it's terrorist actions[/b]

One mans meat is another mans posion. To those of you in the SW and the North MEND is a terrorist orgnaization, to the rest of us they are fighting for justice, thats why their communities would never hand them in apart from PDP sell out like Amaechi and uduaghan who try tio please their oga's for Aso rock so that they can get some cut of the oil money
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 5:36am On Dec 22, 2009
igbo boy:

One mans meat is another mans posion. To those of you in the SW and the North MEND is a terrorist orgnaization, to the rest of us they are fighting for justice, thats why their communities would never hand them in apart from PDP sell out like Amaechi and uduaghan who try tio please their oga's for Aso rock so that they can get some cut of the oil money

I am sorry to burst your bubble there but the MEND issue has nothing to do with SW and North banding against the East, if that is what you are trying to make it here. Even the easterners are divided in so many ways and MEND is not supported by all groups. I know this for a fact as I happen to have family in the area and even they are disgusted by the terrorists.
When you say one man’s meat is another man’s poison, do you realize the meaning of that? In this case, you have a group claiming to be freedom fighters, going around depriving poor people of their means of livelihood, and as far as to destroy what many of the same poor have spent most of their lives gathering for their families.

Their communities are likely TERRIFIED of them and that is, in my opinion one of the main reasons why they would never hand them over to the authorities. Even Robin Hood, who supposedly fought on behalf of the poor tried all he could to quiet the snitches in the communities he claimed he was fighting for. Na MEND, a band of mostly uneducated agbero’s in the middle of a jungle zone people go come snitch on without fear of consequence or retaliation? Get real!! Roflmao!!!
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by igboboy1(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry to burst your bubble there but the MEND issue has nothing to do with SW and North banding against the East, if that is what you are trying to make it here. Even the easterners are divided in so many ways and MEND is not supported by all groups. I know this for a fact as I happen to have family in the area and even they are disgusted by the terrorists.
When you say one man’s meat is another man’s poison, do you realize the meaning of that? In this case, you have a group claiming to be freedom fighters, going around depriving poor people of their means of livelihood, and as far as to destroy what many of the same poor have spent most of their lives gathering for their families. 

Their communities are likely TERRIFIED of them and that is, in my opinion one of the main reasons why they would never hand them over to the authorities. Even Robin Hood, who supposedly fought on behalf of the poor tried all he could to quiet the snitches in the communities he claimed he was fighting for. Na MEND, a band of mostly uneducated agbero’s in the middle of a jungle zone people go come snitch on without fear of consequence or retaliation? Get real!! Roflmao!!!

Well like i said one man'e meat is another man's poison, you are entitled to your opinion about MEND, others especially those in where they operate would see them different, So keep Roflmaoing all day
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by yeswecan(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
I am getting irritated with MEND's calls for attention; I blame Yar'adua for negotiating with them in the first place  the half dead president thinks paying terrorist will put a halt to their activities 'what a logic. It actually motivates them and place them in the winning path,  Mend or whatever they call themselves are not freedom fighters in anyway we know freedom fighters when we see them. what they do is quite easy; they attack and hide in creeks  that's not how freedom fighters behave, they kidnap and request for money; typical behaviour of a criminal. Dudes comes on here to support them because of ethnicity; well i am from South south and i was born and educated there, i think they are cowards just like most Nigerians. Not until we do what is right Nigeria will remain the land of whiners, Fault-finders blaming the government for the led's failure.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by igboboy1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2009
i think the support for MEND crosses across ethnic lines, MEND constitutes mostly of honorable IJAW sons but support for them is beyond that,
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Nnekababy: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
yeswecan:

I am getting irritated with MEND's calls for attention; I blame Yar'adua for negotiating with them in the first place the half dead president thinks paying terrorist will put a halt their activities 'what a logic. It actually motivates them and place them in the winning path, Mend or whatever they call themselves are not freedom fighters in anyway we know freedom fighters when we see them. what they do is quite easy; they attack and hide in creeks that's not how freedom fighters behave, they kidnap and request for money; typical behaviour of a criminal. Dudes comes on here to support them because of ethnicity; well i am from South south and i was born and educated there, i think they are cowards just like most Nigerians. Not until we do what is right Nigeria will remain the land of whiners, Fault-finders blaming the government for the led's failure.

you dont refer to your president as half dead president and MEND as terrorist. mind your language.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by ow11(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
Ibime:

Abonnema is not a town that FG can bomb indiscriminately. Infact, it will be almost impossible to distinguish between militants and citizens in such a progressive town as Abonnema. Many of the great and good of Rivers State are from Abonnema. They would not take kindly to any bombing of their town as occured in Odi and Gbaramatu. You can no more bomb Abonnema than you can bomb Bonny Island. The citizens of Abonnema are too powerful for that, and you will certainly hear from all their eminent sons, including Lulu Briggs, the Graham-Douglases etc.

Abonnema:

Iyimbere,

where you get this pic. . .see as my Ama just fine!
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by edoyad(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
Kobojunk you ignorantly say MEND Is made up of south-south agberos ? I pity your ignorance but may be i can understand where it stems from if you don't know there are well educated people in their camps coordinating logistics.
Didn't you and your friend tensor say that, WE Nigerians should change things with our hands ? Well MEND have heard your call and are responding with their hands with the aid kalashnikovs and rocket launchers.
Though i don't support terror on innocent civilians, i am 100% in support of what they're fighting for and i'm not from the south-south. Do You think they're fighting for only the south-south ? If so then you must be blind to the systemic failure all over Nigeria. If the FG will not listen to the cries of common Nigerians barely surviving under their purposeless leadership, then what the creek boys are doing should be replicated by every other Zone in Nigeria.
When that happens, they will learn to bring Saudi Arabian hospitals to Nigeria.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Ibime(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
ow11:

Iyimbere,

where you get this pic. . .see as my Ama just fine!

Abonnema always been top notch ama.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2009
edoyad:

Kobojunk you ignorantly say MEND Is made up of south-south agberos ? I pity your ignorance but may be i can understand where it stems from if you don't know there are well educated people in their camps coordinating logistics.
Didn't you and your friend tensor say that, WE Nigerians should change things with our hands ? Well MEND have heard your call and are responding with their hands with the aid kalashnikovs and rocket launchers.

You know what? It is possible to know how to read and write to an extent but still remain uneducated. I am not even going to plow the field on the level of education of MEND members with you anymore since you have given me another juicer tree to harvest from.

So, after reading all that I posted on the other thread, what you came away with is that people like me want Nigerians to take up arms as their way of fighting for their DEMOCRATIC right? Dude, you do realize that many do pass through schools but never allow school to pass through them? Lol

edoyad:

Though i don't support terror on innocent civilians, i am 100% in support of what they're fighting for and i'm not from the south-south. Do You think they're fighting for only the south-south ? If so then you must be blind to the systemic failure all over Nigeria. If the FG will not listen to the cries of common Nigerians barely surviving under their purposeless leadership, then what the creek boys are doing should be replicated by every other Zone in Nigeria.
When that happens, they will learn to bring Saudi Arabian hospitals to Nigeria.
MEND claims to fight only for their people. Why in the world would I then conclude that it doesn’t? Or are you now a self-imposed MEND spokesman?

That you somehow connect a love for MEND and belief that MEND is itself fighting a bigger war than it claims it does speaks volumes of your delusion and not mine, sorry! That the FG is not listening is NO REASON why the citizens in a DEMOCRACY should resort to terroristic tactics. What I find unbelievable is that you are here advocating that the country be turned into a huge den of terrorists without even considering what that means to the lives of average people. We have seen the result of these such moves in the past with people turning on themselves in the end rather than on those who they claim to be the problem, and you are here advocating we do it again, only on a larger scale than before?
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Uche2nna(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
Trying to negotiate with the MEND guys is like placating a lion with Milk.
Nigeria has allowed an innocuous situation to turn into an opportunity to make money by crooks now parading as ambassadors of justice. This latest stunt by the
MEND guys is just an avenue to make quick cash for the Xmas season.

MEND believes that it has got Nigeria exactly where it wants her and they are just gonna keep on milking the country for what it is worth. Nowadays I see MEND in the same light I see the kidnappers marauding the eastern part of the country. Everybody is taking advantage of a completely hopeless nation to stack up some quick cash. The politicians started it and now it has chain-reactioned down to the masses.

I have a feeling that even if the constitution is re-written and resource control legislation revised, we still gonna be stuck with this militancy problem. It is now deeply entrenched into the fabrics of society as youths now see it as a source of making some fast cash. Far less riskier than armed robbery, u would say.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by yeswecan(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nnekababy:

you dont refer to your president as half dead president and MEND as terrorist. mind your language.

Opinions can be debated but facts are meant to be dealt with, addressing our president as half dead is my opinion but the latter is a fact you must deal with. Terrorism is the the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes. The boded part is an understatement, terrorists are far more better that those criminals destroying their own future in the name of freedom fighting.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by edoyad(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
^ Tell me what future they are destroying ? Is it The one being converted to hard currency and flown out on private jets ? My friend take a look at those children in the marshy lands of the Niger Delta living like mud wrestlers and tell me if they look like There's a future for them. The same land where billions of dollars worth of petroleum is pumped and used to contaminate the fishing waters they manage to survive on.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by ChapelleS: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yar'Adua is more than half dead.He is actually a container sustained by $40bn. Whether MEND are terrorist or freedom fighters will dawn on Nigeria when our crude oil production hit 100,000bpd by early next year,grounding the already comatose government.Until we get to the extent that the salary of politicians will not be paid for 1month and inability to run the national budget.Then Nigerians will start thinking of orange or velvet revolution. By then it might be late because I trust our brothers in uniform,they will be on hand to restore law and order.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by yeswecan(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2009
edoyad:

^ Tell me what future they are destroying ? Is it The one being converted to hard currency and flown out on private jets ? My friend take a look at those children in the marshy lands of the Niger Delta living like mud wrestlers and tell me if they look like There's a future for them. The same land where billions of dollars worth of petroleum is  pumped and used to contaminate the fishing waters they manage to survive on.

Good question. To begin with, Perception is everything and south SOUTH has been branded terrorist not only in Nigeria; in my opinion they are the Nigeria version of Taliban. Furthermore Companies are scared to invest in the region mainly because of the terrorist activities; this is inimical to progress. I can't see a bright future also  because the younger once are taking after the terrorist, that is mainly why we hear news of kidnap here and there LIMITED TO THE SOUTH  it hardly occur in Lagos.

I tell you something about freedom fighters; THEY fight for what they believe in, they don't fight for monetary benefit but for a cause; they are not cowards; they stay on lands not creeks. [b]Ojukwu and ken saro wiwa [/b]were freedom fighters. The South south still have the highest case of electoral fraud, electoral thugs (MEND SECOND JOB), government mismanagement and general corruption when we have freedom fighters, lol.

taliban, al qaeda, hamas and co are more of freedom fighters than MEND can ever be, DON'T SHOUT OUT they spend their money and time fightings for what they believe in; can you imagine the Taliban kidnapping an American soldier and demand for money? They self finance their project you can only question the cause.

I know we need a revolution even a war if necessary, but not what these cowards are doing. Federal government is even more responsible than the MENDS; I am ashamed to identify my self as a south souther, they kidnap for money you can imagine that. AND people still regard them as freedom fighters. Read your history to know the meaning of freedom fighters.

I still don't understand what they want; its not like the country is moving forward in any way. The Federal government cannot come directly to build schools in deprived areas, it has to be done through channels ; STATE GOVERNMENT i suppose, so 15% of the Oil revenue goes back to the oil producing state which harbours the most corrupt politicians from the inception of Nigeria. The residence of these politicians are well known, if this bunch of goons with MEND logo can start with their backyard politicians then we can talk, for now it is the highest degree of criminality and i think they should be treated as such.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by igboboy1(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You know what? It is possible to know how to read and write to an extent but still remain uneducated. I am not even going to plow the field on the level of education of MEND members with you anymore since you have given me another juicer tree to harvest from.

So, after reading all that I posted on the other thread, what you came away with is that people like me want Nigerians to take up arms as their way of fighting for their DEMOCRATIC right? Dude, you do realize that many do pass through schools but never allow school to pass through them? Lol

MEND claims to fight only for their people. Why in the world would I then conclude that it doesn’t? Or are you now a self-imposed MEND spokesman?

That you somehow connect a love for MEND and belief that MEND is itself fighting a bigger war than it claims it does speaks volumes of your delusion and not mine, sorry! That the FG is not listening is NO REASON why the citizens in a DEMOCRACY should resort to terroristic tactics. What I find unbelievable is that you are here advocating that the country be turned into a huge den of terrorists without even considering what that means to the lives of average people. We have seen the result of these such moves in the past with people turning on themselves in the end rather than on those who they claim to be the problem, and you are here advocating we do it again, only on a larger scale than before?

Have you ever been to or even lived in any part of the ND? No, Thats why u rant your mouth spoilt brat making noise from the USA, ekpa,
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2009
igbo boy:

Have you ever been to or even lived in any part of the ND? No, Thats why u rant your mouth spoilt brat making noise from the USA, ekpa,

Yes I have. Maybe you should, instead of jumping to insult others for thinking outside of the box that you do, ask questions of those around you to get FACTS so when you respond, you don't sound as silly each time. That I am in the US NOW does not in anyway mean I have NEVER lived in ND or any other part of Nigeria EVER!!! If your brain could not figure that out then I suggest you start exercising it more by applying more logical reasoning rather than the same chop phooey you have been to this point!

IGNORANCE is NOT BLISS!!!
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by igboboy1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Yes I have. Maybe you should, instead of jumping to insult others for thinking outside of the box that you do, ask questions of those around you to get FACTS so when you respond, you don't sound as silly each time. That I am in the US NOW does not in anyway mean I have NEVER lived in ND or any other part of Nigeria EVER!!! If your brain could not figure that out then I suggest you start exercising it more by applying more logical reasoning rather than the same chop phooey you have been to this point!

IGNORANCE is NOT BLISS!!!
really? you dont say!!!
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2009
igbo boy:

really? you dont say!!!

Yes, I do say and I hope you wisen up to the fact that cheap attacks during a debate DOES NOT win you real points, maybe brownie points with those who think as you do though.

I am in a talkative mood and so I am willing to go on and on with you on this if you have nothing else to do today. I did it yesterday on another thread and I am still high on caffeine if you want to try today. ROFLMAO!!
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by edoyad(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2009
@kobochico and mrchangewecanbelievein, in your inquiry on how i can consider support a cause has has the an inglorious reputation for abduction of innocent civilians, I'll let you know not every one operating in those creeks is a genuine agitator- same way not every one abducted is an innocent civilian.
Other than that I'll use the latin phrase, "EXITUS ACTA PROBAT ! !"
Do you think that the ANC did not have the same negative publicity to counter ?
@Yeswecan you mentioned the noble alqaeda right ? I'll take the abducting of innocent civilians for a ransom to beheading American contractors any day.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
edoyad:

@kobochico and mrchangewecanbelievein, in your inquiry on how i can consider support a cause has has the an inglorious reputation for abduction of innocent civilians, I'll let you know not every one operating in those creeks is a genuine agitator- same way not every one abducted is an innocent civilian.

Dude, I think you have the wrong person above!! I DON”T GIVE A DAMN what direction your moral compass is pointed, I don’t. It is up to you to decide what fate you would rather have IMPOSED on those around you. I on the other hand believe Government(even though we have silly government in Nigeria) is there to protect the citizens.

First off, MEND has confessed to being responsible for so many of the bombings in the region. To then presume that means ONLY the "guilty" were affected is ludicrous. People living in the area have been directly and indirectly affected. Because these people do not have a voice as loud of that of the MEND reps DOES NOT in anyway mean MEND has not affected the lives of the innocent in a negative way.

edoyad:

Other than that I'll use the latin phrase, "EXITUS ACTA PROBAT ! !"
Do you think that the ANC did not have the same negative publicity to counter ?
ANC? Negative publicity to counter? What do you mean?
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by edoyad(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2009
Kobo, please do check which renowned African/south African statesman/ex-president, who recently celebrated his 90th birthday, is still on the US govt's list of wanted terrorists . In the 70s and 80s many democratic govts considered the ANC a organisation, wrong or right ?
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2009
edoyad:

Kobo, please do check which renowned African/south African statesman/ex-president, who recently celebrated his 90th birthday, is still on the US govt's list of wanted terrorists . In the 70s and 80s many democratic govts considered the ANC a organisation, wrong or right ?

Please stop distracting from the main topic here. Can we please stick to what we are on now? MEND!!! Leave ANC for another thread. This is about MEND and it's activities in Nigeria, simple!!
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by edoyad(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2009
EXITUS ACTA PROBAT is the romantic/latin way of saying , "the end justifies the means" - which may involve the brutal massacre of innocent civilians or abduction in exchange for sustenance, which ever case is found suitable at that point in time. Don't you think Latin is just brilliant ?
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
edoyad:

EXITUS ACTA PROBAT is the romantic/latin way of saying , "the end justifies the means" - which may involve the brutal massacre of innocent civilians or abduction in exchange for sustenance, which ever case is found suitable at that point in time. Don't you think Latin is just brilliant ?

Well, then, accept that the government is bound to strike back on behalf of the citizenry. That is one of the duties of government. Even though this one has done a shoddy job at it, I hope this is quelled in no time at all.

I don't think Latin is brilliant as it is simply just another language and nothing more than that to me today.
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by milllitant: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
we are upgrading our gifts, as from next year, not only oil companies but even banks and private houses,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FEC Approves Seven New Road Projects Across The Six Geo-political Zones / This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] / Shocking!! Egun are Not Yoruba---Dr. Pius Fasinu And The Ogu Collective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.