Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline (7366 Views)

Tompolo: Militants Blows Up Another 3 Major Chevron Pipeline(Photo/Video) / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Mend Breaks Cease Fire Rule And Attacks Shell/chevron Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2009
Moving on now to join those who really understand what forums are meant for. . . . . .
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by edoyad(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2009
well run along then missy, be careful not break anything (like your ego) on your way out.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO pumpkin. grin
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Beaf: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Victor & Valiant loser? Pray tell, how did you turn this debate into a WINNER/LOSER case? Is that all these things are to you? How did you come to calculate that you won this one? By offering up movies, books to read and silly anecdotes meant to make one believe MEND is Nigeria's ANC?

---shakes head---
. . .And you would think ignorant white folk need books like hell to educate themselves. . . No?
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by igboboy1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2009

@Kobojunkie nothing personal but judging from your various responses, I can tell you have been away from Nigeria (as in living there not the occasional visiting) for a while and as such are not conversant with Nigeria talkless of the Niger Delta, and that you were really exposed to the living of the average nigerian
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2009
igbo boy:

@Kobojunkie nothing personal but judging from your various responses, I can tell you have been away from Nigeria (as in living there not the occasional visiting) for a while and as such are not conversant with Nigeria talkless of the Niger Delta, and that you were really exposed to the living of the average nigerian

No you can't!! You simply CHOOSe to believe that because you are unable to stand that I am not as BIASED as you come off. I am not going to go into details of my life abroad and in Nigeria to appease you because I know from experience it will never matter to you.  I make my points as you make yours. If you are unable to accept them as is, then fine. But coming up with ridiculous reasons such as the one above only shows you are desperately in trying to undermine my side of the debate.

By the way, how do you know I am not a Niger deltan? Do you know where I am from? Or let me guess, because I don't have that HAUSAS ARE EVIL AND EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME IS OF MY ENEMY's CAMP chip on my shoulder means I must be from the North or some other imagined enemy??

Try to step outside of that VICTIM box you have carved out conveniently for self there, you might be shocked to realize you may have been part of the problem from the start.

Nothing personal!!
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by Beaf: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

No you can't!! You simply CHOOSe to believe that because you are unable to stand that I am not as BIASED as you come off. I am not going to go into details of my life abroad and in Nigeria to appease you because I know from experience it will never matter to you.  I make my points as you make yours. If you are unable to accept them as is, then fine. But coming up with ridiculous reasons such as the one above only shows you are desperately in trying to undermine my side of the debate.

[size=14pt]By the way, how do you know I am not a Niger deltan?[/size] Do you know where I am from? Or let me guess, because I don't have that HAUSAS ARE EVIL AND EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME IS OF MY ENEMY's CAMP chip on my shoulder means I must be from the North or some other imagined enemy??

Try to step outside of that VICTIM box you have carved out conveniently for self there, you might be shocked to realize you may have been part of the problem from the start.

Nothing personal!!

9ja wannabe oyibo and born troway to be an ND person? shocked shocked shocked
Rejected in the name of Jesu, Muhammad, Egbesu, Sonobruvwe, Oritse!!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline by ezeagu(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2009
They answer 'Okorie' in the Niger Delta? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Malnutrition, Unhealthy Dietary Practices Are A Threat To Health / Nigeria: 158th Best Place To Live Or 25th Worst Place To Live (from Undp) / FEC Approves Seven New Road Projects Across The Six Geo-political Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.