Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me (800 Views)

This T-shirt Cost Me #20k / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by FitnessDoctor: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

You are about to get exposed...........

I have been talking on nairaland lately about getting good sleep.. I made sure it is the number one tip I gave to guys and even the nairaland mods when I did a post for them.. You can check my profile for that..

Anyway, getting better sleep and rest is vital for the body, no matter the situation you find yourself, when you sleep better, your brain gets the deserved rest and time to recuperate. You then, will make better decisions which lead to more positive results and less regrets...

I have talked to people who generally jumped into conclusions and make decisions in a split second only to regret it and wonder how it happened in the first place. After some analysis it was discovered the problem was linked to their overall health lifestyle and also in their sleep hygiene.

The lack of adequate sleep was making them impatient, restless and unco-ordinated, so they felt the urge to do things more quickly and with more risks. And it also affected the relationship with their partners because they were becoming stressed, frustrated and impatient with their partner and people around them. Especially when they have to repeat something more than once or when something they want is not done right.

I am telling you, good grades at good, being more attentive in classes, in your relationship, and dealing with stress, impatience, anger issues, are all linked to good sleep (a healthy lifestyle).

So How do I get better sleep

I have introduced the One Week Sleep Challenge and it will commence on Tuesday next week. My blog will be active from Monday (meaning I will be sharing tips continuously and also you can request me to write and post an article about something you are concerned about).

I will be releasing the details about the challenge on Tuesday. This is to help everyone get the best out of their lives

Although you may say, how can you sleep while others are out there making money?.. Well, you can choose to sleep and make better decisions to make more money and live a healthy long life with your kids and family, or neglect your health and make as much money as you can hustle and struggle to make (if it's possible) only to spend a lot of it on drugs and medical aids when you are rich.. because by that time your body is already close to breakdown, your health will be below average and I am not sure you will even get to enjoy your rich life.

Also for those who find it hard to fall asleep... I have a free ebook I am also giving on Tuesday to my verified subscribers titled "How to Fall Asleep In One Minute"... It is to help you get some Zs.. and I recommend it for everyone even if you normally fall asleep in one second (lol)..

If you are interested in this ebook you can actually subscribe and I will send it over to you... http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

Everything you need to get better sleep, make better decision and have a greater and better life is coming your way, hope you don't miss it.

Remember to subscribe for more tips and more ebooks I am also giving out for free... http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

You have been exposed

You can mention a friend or any nairalander you know here....
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by LAFO: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Youngrichruler come and read o.
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector coman read
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by McBrooklyn(m): 1:43am On Mar 18, 2017
cry
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cry

I know why you crying, lemme join cry cry cry

Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by McBrooklyn(m): 2:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:

I know why you crying, lemme join cry cry cry

Lol, what if I told you that's not the reason for that sad emoji?? tongue
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Mar 18, 2017
smithsydny:
Cutehector coman read
I am sleeping please..
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2017
One week sleeping challenge when I have exam, No thanks.undecided
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by nkeona(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2017
Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare. prov 13v20

Proverbs 6:9
How long will you lie down, O sluggard? When will you arise from your sleep?

Proverbs 19:15
Laziness casts into a deep sleep, And an idle man will suffer hunger.
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
I am sleeping please..
by this time

Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2017
can't remember the last time I slept for straight 4hours.
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by FitnessDoctor: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2017
nkeona:
Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare. prov 13v20

Proverbs 6:9
How long will you lie down, O sluggard? When will you arise from your sleep?

Proverbs 19:15
Laziness casts into a deep sleep, And an idle man will suffer hunger.

The Bible is known to refer to things using parables and proverbs.. let me explain the verses for you...
in the verses sleep is refering to idleness, laziness and not actually sleep itself..
this post is for those who want to get better sleep and rest and improve their lives.. remember even God himself in the Bible rested and got enough of it for a whole day..
showing you how enough is important.. but not too much..
like i said this post is for those who want to improve their lives, make better decisions etc..
if you this great improvement then subscribe to join me and other nairalanders who have already subscribed
Re: What Sleep Deprivation Cost Me by FitnessDoctor: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
One week sleeping challenge when I have exam, No thanks.undecided
hahaha.. you just spoke like those girls i see who chat and play all day and then when they are suppose to sleep at night to refresh their brain and let it digest all they have gone through.. they start reading....
am i right?

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Rape: His Mindset Or Her Dressing? / Seven(7) Things You Should Never Do To Your P3nis Before S3x / (dating Tips) How To Make Your Girl Want You More-men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.