Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,336 members, 7,857,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (45074 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by yomi007k(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Preetiex:
There are some tea dat dont need sugar to make it sweet

No de lie I beg....no be tea be dt again.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
kimb.ra abeg leave me alone.. I don't want to argue blindly with u..
I wasn't arguing with you, you were just being one of social media hypocrite.

Only a Godly guy would venture into a "No sex" relationship in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by GodblessNig247(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bumbae1:
Yes who sex ep .. one can always lick ..
Op yessss

Lick what if I may humbly ask

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by networkrecharg: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
david22uu:
Yes ofkos sex is not the sweetest thing in live....

WHAT IS THE SWEETEST THING....
MONEY WILL THE BABE GIVE YOU MONEY...

RELATIONSHIPS MUST HAVE SEX INVOLVED, IF NOY THE GUY IN PUBLICLY BEING CHEATED.

... NO SEX SHOULD EXIST AMOUNST PERSONS THAT HAVE HIGH DEGREE OF CONSIGUINITY, BROTHER, SISTER, UNCLE , FATHER, MOTHER, NEPHEW, NICE ETC.

SO THE GUY WILL PAY THE TP FOR BOTH AT ALL TIMES ABI, BUY HER GIFTS, FOOD, COSMEDICS AND CSRE IN BILLS.

PLEASE BABES... SHOW LOVE
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
I wasn't arguing with you, you were just being one of social media hypocrite.

Only a Godly guy would venture into a "No sex" relationship in Naija.
social media hypocrite u say.. If u were asked a question to guess how many ladies I have had sex with, what would be ur answer? Based on my "social media personality"
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Can u eat yam without drinking water??

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by BlaQWolf: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
There's no biggie!. grin

Lol...ok o..e go hard small sha.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by networkrecharg: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
WHY SHOULD THE GUYS WAIT WHEN U ARE NOT A VIRGIN

N
Maychang:
Yelz ke....done that severally but they didnt last for long...Male species find it difficult to wait.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Lol...ok o..e go hard small sha.
Because that's what you want most in a relationship.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by kolinton007: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Apron nii undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:
Yelz ke....done that severally but they didnt last for long...Male species find it difficult to wait.
From experience? Not all guys ok
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Kavalier5(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
calmeGOBE:
Can u eat yam without drinking water??

undecided
Nobody does that... angry

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Because that's what you want most in a relationship.

Nooo
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector, I can't quote you.

C'mon, asking me the number of girls you've slept with base on your social media personality is immaterial here. It would be silly of me to assume any number. Have you been in a "No sex" relationship before and for how long?.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by eddyslim(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Truth is...Abstinence is the best....it relieves us of so much worries and consequences.
STORY
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
Most people make empty promises before going into a relationship saying sex is not thw main thing in a relationship that all they want is love and time, But on the long run after about 6months or more the urg begines to take its cost which may lead to Cheating and possibly Break up.
Statistics shows that 2 out of 5 girls who embark in a NO SEX relationship tend to cheat on their partner. And 1 out of 5 girls tend to break up cos they are sex starved.
With this i put a question before you fellow nairalanders CAN YOU DATE SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE SEX?

Oh yes...I can.....

Because

1.I have no cash for procurring abortions

2.I have no cash for hurry hurry marriage

3.Condoms don't always work.

4.I would like to know my girlfriend better...before we do the sex thing

5.God does not like premarital sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
koolengrtimmy:

Nooo
I know what you mean by "Nooo" but I was replying the guy base on what he said. grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Alekefine(f): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Well if she has something better than sex to offer... Why not..
like what?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yes I can... I have never demanded a kiss from all the ladies I have dated so far let alone sex.. Some of us only need Sex to make babies

Nobody should quote me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Maafiaalady: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
Most people make empty promises before going into a relationship saying sex is not thw main thing in a relationship that all they want is love and time, But on the long run after about 6months or more the urg begines to take its cost which may lead to Cheating and possibly Break up.
Statistics shows that 2 out of 5 girls who embark in a NO SEX relationship tend to cheat on their partner. And 1 out of 5 girls tend to break up cos they are sex starved.
With this i put a question before you fellow nairalanders CAN YOU DATE SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE SEX?
YES
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by samijay8(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
yea cos I'm having one right now
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Cutehector, I can't quote you.

C'mon, asking me the number of girls you've slept with base on your social media personality is immaterial here. It would be silly of me to assume any number. Have you been in a "No sex" relationship before and for how long?.
yes I have been in 3 no sex relationships.. Sadly they didn't last more Dan 6 months each because they wanted sex and I didn't want sex at that time... Are u satisfied?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
What a question .! Right now some peeps are reading this unclad-- who gives a Bleep?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I can... I have never demanded a kiss from all the ladies I have dated so far let alone sex cool

Some of us don't give a damn about sex

Oops
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Alekefine:
like what?

Food

Understanding

Patience

Respect

Ability to assist with chores

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
yes I have been in 3 no sex relationships.. Sadly they didn't last more Dan 6 months each because they wanted sex and I didn't want sex at that time... Are u satisfied?
Alright!. grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nemma(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I can... I have never demanded a kiss from all the ladies I have dated so far let alone sex cool

If this is true, it means you are my type kind of person..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by lawlex(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yes it's possible, it one year and two month now wit my gal without sex and our love is still waxing strong.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
tosyne2much:

grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
networkrecharg:
WHY SHOULD THE GUYS WAIT WHEN U ARE NOT A VIRGIN

N

Thrashy and immature talk. Did all ladies willingly lose their virginity and even if they did, its our body, we choose who goes in.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
grin
I know say you got quote me cheesy cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nemma:

If this is true, it means you are my type kind of person..
Ehn ehn cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.