Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (7484 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Abortions: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2017
*OK IF U ARE UNDER 20 GERRAT THIS IS 4 ALDULTs,IT HAS ALDULT CONTENTS PLS STOP READIN AM BEGGIN U..****

A THREAD WAS CREATED BY someone HERE ON NL ASKING IF WE COULD DATE WITHOUT SEX I HAVE FORGOTTEN D NAME OF THE PERSON DAH CREATED THE THREAD BUH AM VERY SURE IT COULD B A BOY OR A GAL..I SAW PPLE JUMPIN UPANDAN GIVIN THEIR ANSWERS N I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED 98% OF THE PERVS HERE WERE SAYIN THEY CUD DATE WITHOUT SEX IF SHE DOES DIS N DOESN'T DO DAT,mTSHEEEW HYPOCRISM EVERYWHR U GO..DON'T DECEIVE URSELVES MY BROTHERS N SISTERS AM A BONAFIDE CHRISTIAN I WILL TELL Y'ALL THE TRUTH IT'S VERY EASY 2 SAY NO 2 SEX IN A R/SHIP BUH SO HARD 2 KEEP DAH SAY..NA SO MY NEIGHBOUR'S COUSIN FALL YESTERDAY N FAINT JUST LIKE DAT..WE WERE GISTIN N HE JUST FELL 4 NO REASON NOBODY TOUCH AM..WE RUSHED TO HIS SIDE TO KNOW WAH HAPPENED,. POURED ENOUGH WATER ON HIS FACE N AFTER ABT 10-15MINS HE WOKE UP N I WAS LIKE "CHINEDU KILODE?"BUH hE COULDN'T ANSWER SO WE TAKE AM GO HOSPITAL N AFTER THE EXAMS D DOCTOR TOLD US HE'S SUFFERING FRM 2MUCH SPERMS..DAH d SPERM IN HIS SYSTEM IS SO MUCH DAT IT CUD FILL 2 GALLONS OF 20LITRES,IF HE DOESN'T look 4 A WAY 2 REDUCE THE SPERM IT WIL KILL HIM..U SEE THAT?WEN U STAY IN A NO SEX R/SHIP U WUD B LIABLE 2 FACE THINGS WORSE DAN THAT,STOP DECEIVIN URSEF MY BROTHER..BE REAL BE URSEF STOP SAYIN THINGS U CAN'T DO..A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 D WISE..

AND TO ALL THE GALS THAT AIN'T VIRGINS BUH WANA DO NO SEX R/SHIP WAH DO U THINK U ARE DOIN??STARVE A NIGGA N SEE HOW GOD WIL PUNISH U..AM NT ENCOURAGIN SEX B4 MARRIAGE JUST TRY 2 UNDERSTAND ME..U LIVE AN ACTIVE FVCK life DEN ALL OF A SUDDEN U MEET A NEW GUY N U TALKIN NO SEX,HW ABT D PAST?ABi NA ON TOP D NEW GUY HEAD U WAN COM DEY FORM HOLY Ni?wAHT NONSENSE?.. KEEP IT UP OK?WEN SPERMS IS 2 MUCH 4 A NIGGA 2 HANDLE HE WUD MOVE 2 D NEXT SHAWDY N U GO REMAIN THERE TIL U REACH 46,N WEN U REACh 46 UR EYE GO cLEAR N UR EGO,RULES N REGULATIONS PLUS UR WISDOM WIL GO DOWN LIKE NAIRA,.N U WIL BE DOWN 4 EVERY GUY DAH COMES UR WAY LIKE DAH KISS DANIEL'S SONG"IN D NIGHT, BOY AM DOWN 4 U O"..DAH SONG EHN,IT SAYS ALOT OF THINGS I LUV D SONG PASS ALL MY BABES 4 HERE..I WONDER Y THEY DIDN'T AWARD D GUY 4 SINGIN DAH GREAT SONG..OUR MUSIC INDUSTRY 4 NIGERIA SEF NO GOOD USELESS THING MTSHEEeew AM NT GOIN 2 DO MUSIC AGAIN..I WIL GO N DO MODELLING!

6 Likes

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Doctorfitz: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2017
Smh....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by ofonike: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Ok
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2017
#TeamVirgin tongue.

1 Like

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by brandydaniells(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2017
correct bro !!!!!! but how can sperm be too much ...I thought is stored inside the testicles how come u say its in d stomach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by McBrooklyn(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by uminem02(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Confused OP!!

1 Like

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Abortions: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2017
brandydaniells:
correct bro !!!!!! but how can sperm be too much ...I thought is stored inside the testicles how come u say its in d stomach
ahh! BROTHER WHR DO U SEE STOMACH IN MY POST?NO KILL ME WIT ALLEGATION O
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Abortions: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
#TeamVirgin tongue.
pLS DNT TEL ME YUR A VIRGIN COS I WILL DISCARD OUR MARRIAGE PLANS. AM NT MARRYIN A VURGIN GOD FORBID!
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Safiaa(f): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Lmaooo

I died reading this. Each to their own sha. Wanna have sex, great. Wanna be abstinent, fantastic! They're men who abstained from sex till marriage and they're not dead. Its not scientifically/medically proven to be dangerous. Its your mind thats convincing you that it is.

At the end of the day please yourself. Personally, i need to know what im working with before he puts a ring on my finger, you know what im saying wink wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Abortions: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmaooo

I died reading this. Each to their own sha. Wanna have sex, great. Wanna be abstinent, fantastic! They're men who abstained from sex till marriage and they're not dead. Its not scientifically/medically proven to be dangerous. Its your mind thats convincing you that it is.

At the end of the day please yourself. Personally, i need to know what im working with before he puts a ring on my finger, you know what im saying wink wink
hMMM U HAV JOIN BADGANG
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Nchabuomo: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2017
Loool OP is a fowl grin grin grin which one is too much sperm? The body has a way of reducing it naah... Wet dreams. He would sleep and ejaculate them all away. See a gallon of sperm. Odi egwu grin grin grin
Abstain if you can, it's the best way to go. Even if you don't abstain don't be going around looking for pussy to knack. Have a life, then if konji come, be it Vaseline, be it honey pot , take care of business.

4 Likes

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by FavoredGuy: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2017
The Op thought he can do away with all brand of weed until his fellow agbero returned from travel with an Oshogbo brand. Guy, that one is far from ordinary. In fact the weed is simply too strong for your light brain. You better continue with that your local brand.

Next time, don't try Oshogbo weed again ooo or else you will soon find yourself in refuse dump sites selecting take away plates as ur iphone7. Don't say that you were not told earlier.

7 Likes

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Lordkylie(f): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
So if a person says he/she can do without sex in a relationship it is hypocrisy? Do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy. Anyway to each his own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Abortions: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Lordkylie:
So if a person says he/she can do without sex in a relationship it is hypocrisy? Do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy. Anyway to each his own
SO U CAN'T READ N UNDERSTAND..JESUS!
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by metallisc(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by brandydaniells(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Abortions:
ahh! BROTHER WHR DO U SEE STOMACH IN MY POST?NO KILL ME WIT ALLEGATION O
I thought by system u meant stomach ...but 4 gallons of 20 litres ....is the guy an elephant
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Abortions: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2017
brandydaniells:
I thought by system u meant stomach ...but 4 gallons of 20 litres ....is the guy an elephant
OK LEME SEND U D DOCTOR'S NUMBER ABi?
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by brandydaniells(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Abortions:
OK LEME SEND U D DOCTOR'S NUMBER ABi?
no the guys medical results
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by brandonobi(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
if u have too much sperm, ur body kicks it out, don't u know what is wet dreams
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by EmmySparky(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
FavoredGuy:
The Op thought he can do away all brand of weed until until his co-agbero returned from travel wit an Oshogbo brand. Guy, that weed one is too strong for your light brain. Continue with that your local brand.

Don't try Oshogbo weed again ooo else you will soon find yourself in refuse dump sites selecting take away plates as ur iphone7.
na wa for u o...u just turned the Op into a burnt offering with this ur post...selecting plates like iphone 7 u say?....chai u wicked o.... grin
FavoredGuy:
The Op thought he can do away all brand of weed until until his co-agbero returned from travel wit an Oshogbo brand. Guy, that weed one is too strong for your light brain. Continue with that your local brand.

Don't try Oshogbo weed again ooo else you will soon find yourself in refuse dump sites selecting take away plates as ur iphone7.
lmfao ... na wa for u o...u just turned the Op into a burnt offering with this ur post...selecting plates like iphone 7 u say?....chai u wicked o....
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by rollybest(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin Choi see finishing [quote author=FavoredGuy post=55527823]The Op thought he can do away all brand of weed until until his co-agbero returned from travel wit an Oshogbo brand. Guy, that weed one is too strong for your light brain. Continue with that your local brand.
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by damilolaq99(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abortions:
*OK IF U ARE UNDER 20 GERRAT THIS IS 4 ALDULTs,IT HAS ALDULT CONTENTS PLS STOP READIN AM BEGGIN U..****

A THREAD WAS CREATED BY someone HERE ON NL ASKING IF WE COULD DATE WITHOUT SEX I HAVE FORGOTTEN D NAME OF THE PERSON DAH CREATED THE THREAD BUH AM VERY SURE IT COULD B A BOY OR A GAL..I SAW PPLE JUMPIN UPANDAN GIVIN THEIR ANSWERS N I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED 98% OF THE PERVS HERE WERE SAYIN THEY CUD DATE WITHOUT SEX IF SHE DOES DIS N DOESN'T DO DAT,mTSHEEEW HYPOCRISM EVERYWHR U GO..DON'T DECEIVE URSELVES MY BROTHERS N SISTERS AM A BONAFIDE CHRISTIAN I WILL TELL Y'ALL THE TRUTH IT'S VERY EASY 2 SAY NO 2 SEX IN A R/SHIP BUH SO HARD 2 KEEP DAH SAY..NA SO MY NEIGHBOUR'S COUSIN FALL YESTERDAY N FAINT JUST LIKE DAT..WE WERE GISTIN N HE JUST FELL 4 NO REASON NOBODY TOUCH AM..WE RUSHED TO HIS SIDE TO KNOW WAH HAPPENED,. POURED ENOUGH WATER ON HIS FACE N AFTER ABT 10-15MINS HE WOKE UP N I WAS LIKE "CHINEDU KILODE?"BUH hE COULDN'T ANSWER SO WE TAKE AM GO HOSPITAL N AFTER THE EXAMS D DOCTOR TOLD US HE'S SUFFERING FRM 2MUCH SPERMS..DAH d SPERM IN HIS SYSTEM IS SO MUCH DAT IT CUD FILL 2 GALLONS OF 20LITRES,IF HE DOESN'T look 4 A WAY 2 REDUCE THE SPERM IT WIL KILL HIM..U SEE THAT?WEN U STAY IN A NO SEX R/SHIP U WUD B LIABLE 2 FACE THINGS WORSE DAN THAT,STOP DECEIVIN URSEF MY BROTHER..BE REAL BE URSEF STOP SAYIN THINGS U CAN'T DO..A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 D WISE..

AND TO ALL THE GALS THAT AIN'T VIRGINS BUH WANA DO NO SEX R/SHIP WAH DO U THINK U ARE DOIN??STARVE A NIGGA N SEE HOW GOD WIL PUNISH U..AM NT ENCOURAGIN SEX B4 MARRIAGE JUST TRY 2 UNDERSTAND ME..U LIVE AN ACTIVE FVCK life DEN ALL OF A SUDDEN U MEET A NEW GUY N U TALKIN NO SEX,HW ABT D PAST?ABi NA ON TOP D NEW GUY HEAD U WAN COM DEY FORM HOLY Ni?wAHT NONSENSE?.. KEEP IT UP OK?WEN SPERMS IS 2 MUCH 4 A NIGGA 2 HANDLE HE WUD MOVE 2 D NEXT SHAWDY N U GO REMAIN THERE TIL U REACH 46,N WEN U REACh 46 UR EYE GO cLEAR N UR EGO,RULES N REGULATIONS PLUS UR WISDOM WIL GO DOWN LIKE NAIRA,.N U WIL BE DOWN 4 EVERY GUY DAH COMES UR WAY LIKE DAH KISS DANIEL'S SONG"IN D NIGHT, BOY AM DOWN 4 U O"..DAH SONG EHN,IT SAYS ALOT OF THINGS I LUV D SONG PASS ALL MY BABES 4 HERE..I WONDER Y THEY DIDN'T AWARD D GUY 4 SINGIN DAH GREAT SONG..OUR MUSIC INDUSTRY 4 NIGERIA SEF NO GOOD USELESS THING MTSHEEeew AM NT GOIN 2 DO MUSIC AGAIN..I WIL GO N DO MODELLING!
Omo I 4 for u o. Which 1 b say sperm 2 much. In all my years on earth,neva heard somtin lyk dat. U b boss o. Doctor of life

1 Like

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by presented007(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bro you're sick

1 Like

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Afriifa(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
#TeamVirgin tongue.
let me check
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Afriifa(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmaooo

see your naughty thoughts
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by InternetBchip: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=ToriBlue post=55526438]#TeamVirgin tongue.[/quote
For ur mind... U wan turn Gifty of #BBN
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
#TeamVirgin tongue.
I hear you na
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by ayaside(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Well..still repping no sex till marriage. Not stingy with my d!ck.There will be enough time for that after the wedding.Got things to chase now.You don't like it..You can always use the exit.
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by GFHandel(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abortions:

Op if you are serious then...

3 Likes

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
WHY DID YOU TYPE IN CAPS?
ARE YOU SOME KIND OF STUP! D?

1 Like

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by kings20(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
I date without sex

Everyone is not you

Keep Calm

(1) (2) (Reply)

El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman / Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.