Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Any Healing Minister Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Healing Minister Here? (1073 Views)

Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. / Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry / A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Healing Minister Here? by IamPrince1: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Please brethren pray for me for healing, I am 100% positive that God will heal me of this terrible ailment.
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Pastafarian: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2017
what is the ailment?
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Boss13: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2017
IamPrince1:
Please brethren pray for me for healing, I am 100% positive that God will heal me of this terrible ailment.

Go to a good hospital. Establish your faith with your doctor and run test in a good laboratory to determine your ailment. Use a good mantra and repeat it regularly while taking your drugs. As long as it's not a terminal illness, you will be fine.

You don't need a pastor

1 Like

Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by donnie(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Boss13:

Go to a good hospital. Establish your faith with your doctor

True faith is in the living God and His word... not man...talkless of doctors.

Boss13:

and run test in a good laboratory to determine your ailment.

When lab can't detect the cause, what next? Prepare to die?

Boss13:

Use a good mantra and repeat it regularly while taking your drugs.

You must be kidding... u think Satan has respect for such poetry?

Boss13:

As long as it's not a terminal illness, you will be fine.

You don't need a pastor

When it is terminal or hopeless is where God through His ministers, steps in. You need Jesus in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Boss13: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
donnie:

True faith is in the living God and His word... not man...talkless of doctors.

There is God in everything and everywhere. Establishing your faith with your doctor, means you understand and agree that this trained physician, through God, would address your illness.

When lab can't detect the cause, what next? Prepare to die?

A good laboratory has the basic tools to diagnose illness. Else visit a more better equipped laboratory. A good radiotherapist knows this. Do you know that all the genomes in human has been sequenced and in future, therapies will be administer specifically on a patient related issue rather than generic therapies.

You must be kidding... u think Satan has respect for such poetry?

I'm sorry I don't believe in Satan. I believe it was created by men. So I cannot comment on this

When it is terminal or hopeless is where God through His ministers, steps in. You need Jesus in your life.

I strongly disagree with this. Once your illness is terminal. Make your peace and go meet your creator. Death is not such a bad thing, it's actually a continuum of life.

My mom died of breast cancer. In her terminal state Wicked pastors gave her hope. She blamed the witches for her illness. I knew she was going to die, because my doctor friend by merely hearing the laboratory result, told me she won't make it. She was also in excruciating pains. Did I want her to survive - Yes. Did those pastors try to give us hope by saying a lot of bullshit - yes. Did I blame God for her death - Yes, should I - No. Did her death make me more knowledgeable - Yes. Have I moved on - Yes, though I still miss her sometimes.

Also strange things occur, but that it occurred in one perspective does not mean it occurs in all perspectives. So let's not fool ourselves. I advise people, if you are ill go see a doctor. We, Nigerians, should be fighting for better healthcare and not which pastors speaks more tongues.

3 Likes

Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by IamPrince1: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Boss13:

Go to a good hospital. Establish your faith with your doctor and run test in a good laboratory to determine your ailment. Use a good mantra and repeat it regularly while taking your drugs. As long as it's not a terminal illness, you will be fine.

You don't need a pastor
thanks, I have gone to hospital already, did a lot of tests both CT scan, a mass was found in my liver, we are still running other tests to find out the kind of mass, meanwhile I had hepatitisB 2yrs ago, treated it but it seems it has already affectd my liver. You see, I need both medical assistant and prayers and I am already getting the former.
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by IamPrince1: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pastafarian:
what is the ailment?
chronic liver problem
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Pastafarian: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamPrince1:

chronic liver problem

what name did the doctors call it?
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by IamPrince1: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pastafarian:

what name did the doctors call it?
liver Cirrohsis
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Aquiprsy: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamPrince1:

liver Cirrohsis
The bible says that if any be sick, let him call for elders to pray for him, and the prayer of faith shall heal the sick.

I pray for you now, by the power of the Holy ghost that raised Jesus from the dead, i speak to your liver to receive healing now!....... In The name of Jesus.
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by donnie(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aquiprsy:

The bible says that if any be sick, let him call for elders to pray for him, and the prayer of faith shall heal the sick.

I pray for you now, by the power of the Holy ghost that raised Jesus from the dead, i speak to your liver to receive healing now!....... In The name of Jesus.

Amen! and I command those devils of sickness and death to come out of your body in Jesus' name. Be healed in your body.
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
@op, proverbs 3:5. Believe in the lord with all your heart. Do not trust in what u know. Just believe
In the Name of Jesus. The Name that has the power to heal, restore and forgive sin. May that Name heal you of every sicknesses and affliction in your body right now.
Amen.
May the lord help u.
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by IamPrince1: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aquiprsy:

AMEN! Thank you so much. My faith in God is getting stronger, I will share my testimony with you all.
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by IamPrince1: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
missdivineprove:
@op, proverbs 3:5. Believe in the lord with all your heart. Do not trust in what u know. Just believe
In the Name of Jesus. The Name that has the power to heal, restore and forgive sin. May that Name heal you of every sicknesses and affliction in your body right now.
Amen.
May the lord help u.
AMEN. Thanks so much
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Niflheim(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
@Iamprince1,

The only healing ministers I know are "professional doctors"!!!..................................................You need to get yourself to a hospital as soon as possible!!!
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamPrince1:

thanks, I have gone to hospital already, did a lot of tests both CT scan, a mass was found in my liver, we are still running other tests to find out the kind of mass, meanwhile I had hepatitisB 2yrs ago, treated it but it seems it has already affectd my liver. You see, I need both medical assistant and prayers and I am already getting the former.

cc: catfishbilly ... please take a look at this case... this OP seems to more informed about his condition than the last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Boss13:
[/b]

I strongly disagree with this. Once your illness is terminal. Make your peace and go meet your creator. Death is not such a bad thing, it's actually a continuum of life.

My mom died of breast cancer. In her terminal state Wicked pastors gave her hope. She blamed the witches for her illness. I knew she was going to die, because my doctor friend by merely hearing the laboratory result, told me she won't make it. She was also in excruciating pains. Did I want her to survive - Yes. Did those pastors try to give us hope by saying a lot of bullshit - yes. Did I blame God for her death - Yes, should I - No. Did her death make me more knowledgeable - Yes. Have I moved on - Yes, though I still miss her sometimes.

Also strange things occur, but that it occurred in one perspective does not mean it occurs in all perspectives. So let's not fool ourselves. I advise people, if you are ill go see a doctor. We, Nigerians, should be fighting for better healthcare and not which pastors speaks more tongues.

sorry for your loss... you make a great amount of sense... but on the devil issue, i believe he exists.. but not as high as Christians place him
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by mmsen: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Send me bitcoin and I will pray for your healing.

PM for details.
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by CatfishBilly: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamPrince1:

Previous history of Hepatitis B and a liver mass on CT is not a good combination, I won't lie to you. Be prepared to hear the dreaded C word thrown around.
The definitive treatment of Liver Cirrhosis is Liver Transplant.
I don't know your financial state, but if the Cirrhosis is confirmed, start looking at options for transplant including leaving Nigeria.
But that mass is a major sore point though.
If possible, get a Gastroenterologist involved. I wish you all the best, man.
Wilgrea7, thanks
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by enshy: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamPrince1:
Do you believe God can?
Will you still trust even if more tests reveal your condition is getting worse and your health is seriously failing that you can hardly mutter words to pray?
If you would, then let the weak say I am strong, the sick say I am healed!
To him that believeth, there shall be a performance.
You are healed by Faith in Jesus Name! Amen!!
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamPrince1:

hello Iamprince1... i don't in any way mean to puncture your faith... but i won't mince words either.. I'll tell you the plain truth.. i agree God can heal you... I'm know people who died... people who were prayed for... yet they died.. they had the faith 100× of mine.. but they died.. i know others who have reported being “healed"... they were not the best or anything nor were their faith strong.. I've seen cases and vice versa... it all depends on God... I'll advise you to go to doctors... if its a nonterminal disease, follow their prescriptions... don't listen to pastors that will tell you to discard your meditation in faith... please... even as Adam was... the first man and probably very close to God... God didn't heal him when he was sick.. God can heal you... i really hope he does.. but realize that it all depend on God.. not on you.... if you want to pray, pray for his mercy to speak for you... pray for him to heal you by his mercy ... follow your medications... listen to your doctors and continue to pray for God's mercy to prevail... if it doesn't work out, don't be afraid to accept your fate.. we are all gonna die one day... we never know until the day comes... we all wish to die old... but if only wishes were horses.....

i wish you divine healing and i hope you get better... remember to pray.. take your medications... etc... but don't be afraid of the worst.. i wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by IamPrince1: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Previous history of Hepatitis B and a liver mass on CT is not a good combination, I won't lie to you. Be prepared to hear the dreaded C word thrown around.
The definitive treatment of Liver Cirrhosis is Liver Transplant.
I don't know your financial state, but if the Cirrhosis is confirmed, start looking at options for transplant including leaving Nigeria.
But that mass is a major sore point though.
If possible, get a Gastroenterologist involved. I wish you all the best, man.
Wilgrea7, thanks
Thanks. Talking abt financial status like how much are we talking about, I dont want to die, I will not die NO. I am just in my late 20s. God help me!
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by CatfishBilly: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamPrince1:

Thanks. Talking abt financial status like how much are we talking about, I dont want to die, I will not die NO. I am just in my late 20s. God help me!
I have no idea. When the Cirrhosis is confirmed, talk to a Gastroenterologist, they normally have ideas about things like this.

1 Like

Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by IamPrince1: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I have no idea. When the Cirrhosis is confirmed, talk to a Gastroenterologist, they normally have ideas about things like this.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by castel428: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamPrince1:

God is your strength Bro. He is The Master of All Impossibilities, whatever name they call it does not matter, He will surely heal you. just believe
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by slic0355(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello Iamprince1... i don't in any way mean to puncture your faith... but i won't mince words either.. I'll tell you the plain truth.. i agree God can heal you... I'm know people who died... people who were prayed for... yet they died.. they had the faith 100× of mine.. but they died.. i know others who have reported being “healed"... they were not the best or anything nor were their faith strong.. I've seen cases and vice versa... it all depends on God... I'll advise you to go to doctors... if its a nonterminal disease, follow their prescriptions... don't listen to pastors that will tell you to discard your meditation in faith... please... even as Adam was... the first man and probably very close to God... God didn't heal him when he was sick.. God can heal you... i really hope he does.. but realize that it all depend on God.. not on you.... if you want to pray, pray for his mercy to speak for you... pray for him to heal you by his mercy ... follow your medications... listen to your doctors and continue to pray for God's mercy to prevail... if it doesn't work out, don't be afraid to accept your fate.. we are all gonna die one day... we never know until the day comes... we all wish to die old... but if only wishes were horses.....

i wish you divine healing and i hope you get better... remember to pray.. take your medications... etc... but don't be afraid of the worst.. i wish you the best
That's the whole truth spilled out!! Thank you very much Sir.
Re: Any Healing Minister Here? by slic0355(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Exactly!!

(1) (Reply)

Benefits And Sunnah Of Drinking Water In Islam / Speak Out Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince / I Am Confused: Christianity Or Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.