Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,271 members, 7,853,328 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) (13281 Views)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / Pictures of black women with big boobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Elnino4ladies: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mum sometime eh
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by agrovick(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Swallow rat poison if you can't convince her.
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
I love her but my mum dislike her just because she is robust!
My mum didn't complain directly but indirectly talkin abt her boobs everytime.
I want to ignore my mum and plan our Traditional wedding. I hope that is not a sin: cos i am satisfied with her we've being together for more than half a dozen years! We've grown from being a lovers to a friends, you know she is d secret i can't hide anymore, maybe i havè to wrong my mum, cos with her, av achieved alot from nothing.
Sometimes i feel like telling my mum never to say any negative things abt my fiancee. But Yoruba women ehn!
Pls marry her.....if your mom dislikes her for her body then dont worry
U have studied her and found no fault......na u get am
Go for it
Btw shes a fine woman wink

1 Like

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sexyolori:
I really don't get it when parents try to decide which spouse is right for their children like they are going to live with them
U suppose know sat that na their real plan nau
If to say some ppl nor de resist eh and also society de frown at parents wey de live for their pikin marital home, some mothers for de sleep for bed between their pikin and e spouse

1 Like

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by babyfaceafrica: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Noted
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by elkon(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Sooo..ur a b0obie fanatic eehn... cheesy cheesy cheesy

BADOOOOOO...

tongue
omo gal abeg is dt you
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

haha is this not the weapons of mass destruction that Bush was searching for in iraq? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have never been to Iraq oo..

That is a fake news cheesy
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I have never been to Iraq oo..

That is a fake news cheesy
CNN is the only fake news agency according to Trump grin
fake news ko grin..buhari media center nii cheesy
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Erums(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bt deres no brest dere na
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by ilevic(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
can somebody explain this pls? What's ur mum's biz with ur fiancee's bo.ob?
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by buffalowings: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

BADOOOOOO...

tongue

second time you're posting this

are you sure this is not your fetish.

anyway, another crazy op is here
what happened to privacy
stupid you, your pic is now all over internet
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Marry a teacher and have a great family

*I think she's a teacher*
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by donkossy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hit like if you r looking for the big boobs
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Marry a teacher and have a great family

*I think she's a teacher*

yeah
She is a teacher.
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by PrinzCarter(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

BADOOOOOO...

tongue
blood of Sharon dat tin is too big
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Xbursta(m): 1:54am On Mar 19, 2017
O.P the case is a big one but i can handle it her number first

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Where is the big boobb?
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2017
make ur momma free her jare. boob's ain't nothing when it comes to love
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Kelly2713(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2017
olorunwa90:
Upload your wife boobs
Lemme see, so I can know
The level of my responds
seconded
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by JacksonD7: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
I love her but my mum dislike her just because she is robust!
My mum didn't complain directly but indirectly talkin abt her boobs everytime.
I want to ignore my mum and plan our Traditional wedding. I hope that is not a sin: cos i am satisfied with her we've being together for more than half a dozen years! We've grown from being a lovers to a friends, you know she is d secret i can't hide anymore, maybe i havè to wrong my mum, cos with her, av achieved alot from nothing.
Sometimes i feel like telling my mum never to say any negative things abt my fiancee. But Yoruba women ehn!

Do your thing man, your mom is not in you.
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kelly2713:

seconded

can't you see the picture!
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Kelly2713(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

can't you see the picture!
picture of the bare boobs?
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Kelly2713:

picture of the bare boobs?

ehn ehn you know wat, just shout Oh Lord changê my life? Cos ur life deserve a great changes, i pity u.
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by metallisc(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2017
DozieInc:
Lollz. cheesy
Is she intimidated by the size of the boobs or she is afraid for your safety?
She thinks the boobs is clouding your reasoning, hence she doesn't trust your sense of judgment.
Think it's time to both of you should talk.

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Temmyladey074(f): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2017
am new here.....i dont know anytin abt this site.. i nid help.....
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Temmyladey074:

You are welcome, you havè to keep reading post, seeing comment and with that u will understand more!
You can post ur own challenges, or news here! N

You are welcome anyway
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Kelly2713(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

ehn ehn you know wat, just shout Oh Lord changê my life? Cos ur life deserve a great changes, i pity u.

u pity you too with such over size babe
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kelly2713:

u pity you too with such over size babe

I dnt know why Nigerian find it difficult to mind there business!
You love it slim, i love it big, thick, busty, BBW rocks, Respect my choice. It is mine problem not urs. Settling for what world want means giving up ur happiness!
Nothing can make you haàpy like doing something you were not force to do, at least you please urself!
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Kelly2713(m): 5:27am On Mar 21, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

You love it slim, i love it big, thick, busty, BBW rocks, Respect my choice. It is mine problem not urs. Settling for what world want means giving up ur happiness!
Nothing can make you haàpy like doing something you were not force to do, at least you please urself!

e pain you tongue
TEMINIKANSOSO:

e pain you
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kelly2713:

e pain you tongue

e pain you

smile---- pain me, how? I dnt take anything on Social network so serious!
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Temmyladey074:
hyy wud lyk to knw u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Fashion Madness! Check Out What This Lady Proudly Wore To A Lagos Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.