Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) (13222 Views)

Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / “with The Way I Love D**k, I Can’t Afford To Be A Lesbian” – (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Imagine this fuckery lipsrsealed embarassed
Is it proper for a Mom to kiss her daughter like this?
What's your thought on this?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2020
If a man tried this, by now the whole world will be calling him pedophile..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Dikegodspower(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2020
oga mind your business. or are you nursing anything for a married woman?
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by ekitimanalways(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Seriously?
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Gwagone: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Is that your wife ni?
Beta mind your biz
undecided
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Gwagone:
Is that your wife ni?
Beta mind your biz
undecided
I bet your mum does the same

1 Like

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Gwagone: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I bet your mum does the same
Lol
Lol
I can't stop laughing, you know why?
My mama don kick bucket tey tey

Omo baba soapy
Lol

6 Likes

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Gwagone:

Lol
Lol
I can't stop laughing, you know why?
My mama don kick bucket tey tey

Omo baba soapy
Lol
So you dey laugh say your mama die??
You be real fool

10 Likes

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dikegodspower:
oga mind your business.
or are you nursing anything for a married woman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Gwagone: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

So you dey laugh say your mama die??
You be real fool
See person wey sabi fool
Beta keep your eyes on your family and remember to always mind your biz, bros
Stay safe ok

4 Likes

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by lukui: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
As long as they are women, the society doesn't see anything bad about it.

"May be she is sucking a dirt from her mouth!!!" Lol!!!

3 Likes

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Normal. I guess she was carried away with the joy that her daughter made her proud. Funnily enough, she might not know when she did this. Its possible it happened so fast and the camera man quickly captured it. Not like she was sensually doing it and posing for the cams. Haba!

Nothing you people will not read meaning to.

8 Likes

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
lukui:
As long as they are women, the society doesn't see anything bad about it.

"May be she is sucking a dirt from her mouth!!!" Lol!!!
At her age?? Is she a baby

1 Like

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
This LADY go don PHUCK tire when she was slaying..?
By their FRUITS, you shall know them...

She has already PREPARED her daughter, a Primary School Leaver for Future Bottom Rocking.
Mind You, her DAUGHTER will beat her mother's record.
So SAD...!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
I can tolerate such behaviour from women but not from men undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kobicove:
I can tolerate such behaviour from women bit not from men undecided
Your Hypocrisy Strong Pass Nuclear Bomb..

4 Likes

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Imagine this fuckery lipsrsealed embarassed
Is it proper for a Mom to kiss her daughter like this?
What's your thought on this?
this is all shade of wrong in Nigeria settings

1 Like

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Openbusiness: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Your Hypocrisy Strong Pass Nuclear Bomb..

I just stated my position, if you don't like it - Drop dead!
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Zendinho(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Let me think outside the box.....

What if the person in convocation gown is the woman's fuckboy in a SHE clothing....

1 Like

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
If a man tried this, by now the whole world will be calling him pedophile..

No one will call him a pedo if he kissed his son who also graduated, it will only be a red flag if it was father and daughter, mother and son.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by iammo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
cool

Oga do you want her kiss too nii abi you want her as Milf.... go and check how Neymar kisses and plays with his mum then come and carry your jealousy and be going

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

No one will call him a pedo if he kissed his son who also graduated, it will only be a red flag if it was father and daughter, mother and son.
My dear, I know u females can justify anything as long as it suits you. A woman can defend her abuser husband and justify his actions.A mother will not accept her child is evil even tho people are complaining..
My point is if a man did this to his son then not only is he a pedo, he is now gay pedo which is far worse. Don't justify it because it's mom and daughter

1 Like

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by ignis: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nothing bad here
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
shocked really??
ignis:
Nothing bad here
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Normal. I guess she was carried away with the joy that her daughter made her proud. Funnily enough, she might not know when she did this. Its possible it happened so fast and the camera man quickly captured it. Not like she was sensually doing it and posing for the cams. Haba!

Excuse galore!!
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by haslaw(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

People like this are the problem of this planet trying to justify evil just because it's a woman.

What is bad is bad and you may deceive yourself all you want. Child abuse and molestation is very common among female gender.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by nuel101(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
See how all this retired olOsho are supporting this devilish act ... if the table was turned you’d see’em raging like mad dogs

3 Likes

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
eni4real:
Excuse galore!!
As In!!!! If Na man Dem go crucify am by now
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
If this is a mum and daughter, that's their private business and should be respected.
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by culf: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
if she's her daughter, then its cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.