Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense (685 Views)

Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says / The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith / The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by akintom(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cast your mind to a scene, where two men got into a fight, one of the men being a stronger opponent, was about inflicting a fatal injury on the weaker man.

Just at that moment, the wife of the weaker man, using her common sense, grab and pull the penis of the stronger man, so that her husband may live.

Now, the husband was rescued, the stronger man felt aggrieved and reported the case to the Christian god.

Below is the judgment of the Christian god:

Deuteronomy 25:11 When men fight with one another and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts,

Deuteronomy 25:12 then you shall cut off her hand. Your eye shall have no pity.

Is the wife of weaker man, not perfectly qualified to be called God?

May the children of these despotic and abusive god, receive sense in the name of FSM....... Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by Pastafarian: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yahweh has the mental maturity if a 6 year old whose favourite toy is seized

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by trueking: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
what is the reason for this now? could it be frustration? please understand God loves you, no matter what may have happened in the past, okay?.

4 Likes

Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by akintom(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
trueking:
what is the reason for this now? could it be frustration? please understand God loves you, no matter what may have happened in the past, okay?.

What is the reason for your curiosity now? Could it be that you're one of children of this god? Please understand that FSM loves you, no matter how deep you've descended into illusion of Yahweh, okay?
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by trueking: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
akintom:

What is the reason for your curiosity now? Could it be that you're one of children of this god? Please understand that FSM loves you, no matter how deep you've descended into illusion of Yahweh, okay?
please what is FSM?
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by GodsMopol: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
at least, you should believe the Bible is not an human fabrication if that's the case
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by orunto27: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Not Christians God. It's Judaism God since you find this in the Old Testament.
However, The Christians God and The Judaism God are Thesame at different times..
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by Aquiprsy: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
orunto27:
Not Christians God. It's Judaism God since you find this in the Old Testament.
However, The Christians God and The Judaism God are Thesame at different times..
Do you speak as a Christian?
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by Pastafarian: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
trueking:
please what is FSM?
check my signature
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by orunto27: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Check wwe.triple H/Seth.Rolling /Stephanie on Monday night raw of 13/3/17. Stephanie was involved when she pulled Seth Rollins Trigger.
We are awaiting our Christians God's Judgement on Stephanie.
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by ilynem(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
I wonder what atheists hope to achieve with all their hate filled posts. You lot don't believe in the afterlife, we do so that motivates us in preaching Christ to people. Mr OP, may I ask what your motivation is? You don't believe in the afterlife, so you have let's say a maximum of 60-70 short years left to live. I think you should use it for something constructive instead of spewing your frustration on "a God that doesn't exist".

1 Like

Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by orunto27: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aquiprsy:

Do you speak as a Christian?

Yes. I'm Born Again.
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by Aquiprsy: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
orunto27:

Yes. I'm Born Again.
Just wondering if there's difference btw Christianity and Judaism God.
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by Niflheim(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
@akintom,

The "dehydrated doctrines" of the desert dwellers are as dirty as dinosaur dung and the diseased d.icks of demented donkeys!!!

Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by orunto27: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aquiprsy:

Just wondering if there's difference btw Christianity and Judaism God.

I say The same God. He gave laws in the Old Testament and punished Creatures for Disobedience.. He fulfilled laws in the New, bearing in Mind that no sin should go unpunished, He forgave sins.
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by Aquiprsy: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
orunto27:

I say The same God. He gave laws in the Old Testament and punished Creatures for Disobedience.. He fulfilled laws in the New, bearing in Mind that no sin should go unpunished, He forgave sins.
This is just like the case that apostle Paul concluded on, by saying, shall the clay ask the Potter what he molded?
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by orunto27: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aquiprsy:

This is just like the case that apostle Paul concluded on, by saying, shall the clay ask the Potter what he molded?

Apostle Paul supports me when I said that women are made differently from men. They are special Potter's Clay Vessels. They have no sins to answer as their sins will be accounted unto men.
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by cooncudee(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
if ppl spend the same amount of time studying the constitution that they spend studying the bible/other holy books thier quality of life would be better. we're in 2017, in 'Nigeria'
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by Redman36(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2017
pity d poster
Re: When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense by orisa37: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Only Orisas and Atums like Otem and I can be bereft sometimes of Commonsense but never CAPITAL GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Pastor To Be A Lawyer?? / Pay Your Tithe Gibberish; My Reaction / What Is God Saying Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.