Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo (90145 Views)

Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by COURVOISier(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Weird, disgusting, really? How can people hate this perfect beauty, she too sweet jor

1 Like

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Moving4: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
She is carried....

Guy propose to his girlfriend in an Amazing way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMVzXewRz88
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by segzyogondus(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dis one need both physical and spiritual check ups to know wetin dey....
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by yinkslinks(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
With his small toy. Ur eyes are massive. Loool
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

And her hubby got an erection.

grin grin
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Achillesdam500(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello guys,please I've been looking for a way to activate the qfeature of how I can get my Internet connection speed on my android Homescreen for infinix hot note 2
An waiting on your brilliant ideas guys
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Jessestunch: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin

My brother everyday na election if person marry this kind Yansh oh.. Nor blame the poor man abeg
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by monalicious(f): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why does she remind me of a snake?
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Ayblaize(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:
the trajectory of extrapolation of the back facing adipose,inversely proportional to the protruding frontal flesh, bears testimonial to the uncoordinated distribution of the natural resources of the underdeveloped world! ( hope you understood that, if you didnt, neither do i! cheesy)

1 Like

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by AuroraB(f): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
Lower body looks it belongs to someone else... The body structure reminds me of a horse?
Na so I see am cheesy
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by iwatch: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin
It looks that way because she has a huge azz on a slim body. Something tells me that ass is not real though. Looks like one with Silicone
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by gofnor(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
badassProdigy:
This loved up photo of pregnant Selina and her hubby has got people talking online, just because she looked pregnant everywhere... Lol

Read their hilarious comments below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/carry-belle-for-front-back-media-react.html?m=1
is this human being or giraffe
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by CrustieK: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin
Babe you can measure for Aflica.Dicktector
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Stallione(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
TUFIAKWA..,see as her back dey like hyena.Down bellow waist is not for me jare..!!! grin
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin

How did your eyes get there?
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by nNEOo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
HandsomeJude:
op whats her name? see my food kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

She is not your food, she is a pregnant woman a married pregnant woman angry
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Pylony(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
A typical double wahala caused by the husband's sp*rm. Fill in the blank space. You fit convert this kind of curvy a*s do chair sef. grin
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by iwatch: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:
the trajectory of extrapolation of the back facing adipose,inversely proportional to the protruding frontal flesh, bears testimonial to the uncoordinated distribution of the natural resources of the underdeveloped world! ( hope you understood that, if you didnt, neither do i! cheesy)

of what use is huge bum with tiny peanut b00bs? angry angry

Boss, that thing was photoshoped. If you are on PC, you will see it.
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kaxmytex:
Twins can be funny

dem dey do hide and seek.
dis one make me laugh
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just take a look at how sick majority of the comments are.

She looks beautiful and gorgeous.

I wish her a safe delivery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by LockDown69(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
badassProdigy:
see more photos of her
Why ?
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by UyiIredia(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chei! shocked
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Olubee22(f): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin
really weird
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by CaroLyner(f): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
GodblessNig247:

What are u? Rat? grin
Lion cool
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin

What did your eye went to go and find there? grin
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is not normal.... Her body looks weird, something is definitely wrong with her anatomy. She looks like a horse...
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by abbeyboi4(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
chisos!!see how she con be like our dstv remote
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by graphiti: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin

Chai.....
monitoring spirits.....

undecided
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by graphiti: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
monalicious:
Why does she remind me of a snake?

.....I thot I was d only one thinking along ds line......

1 Like

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by tuscani: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:

of what use is huge bum with tiny peanut b00bs? angry angry

the megalo bum is a justification atati for the peanut sized boobs
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by begwong: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin
Nope it's just wrong parking
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen a woman look soo beautiful pregnant. Wow! shocked

Most Nigerian girls especially the one's who made comments above will never be this beautiful when they're with child.

I wish her and her baby, safe delivery kiss cool

1 Like

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Pamelayoung: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
She is beautiful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Good fellows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.