Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo (90142 Views)

Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
chia this guy bang both front and back Cme give her extra belle
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by hollamat(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
gbegemaster:
Elelele! tongue
is it me or she really look like a snake in d gal in red picture
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by gbegemaster(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
hollamat:

is it me or she really look like a snake in d gal in red picture
Nagina? grin
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Hades2016(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

And her hubby got an erection.

grin grin
watin your eyes find go for the hubby tin grin

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Drixxx(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Her Hubby Really F×ckes her good ...He just married the pussy lol
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Tonason: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
What I see is a Pyton that swallowed goat.
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by abdulrazak07(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin

no blame d hubby ooo (1 man food is another man poison) Bside she might really b like ds bfor d Belle... Belle dey Change . From ladies to mama
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by alexarelano(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin
Lols, SMH
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Mskrisx(f): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You mean Apostle Joyhnstick SuLICKman?

Hai gosh! Are u mad before ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if u dare make me wake my aunt me and u go digger am! grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by emfaldo(m): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin
Dis Ur eyes ehn? na something else o
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 19, 2017
I rebuke for my future wife oh she look like what i don't want to say cry
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 19, 2017
I rebuke this for my future wife oh she look like what i don't want to say cry
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by LordOfNaira: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Mskrisx:

Hai gosh! Are u mad before ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if u dare make me wake my aunt me and u go digger am! grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by obyno5(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2017
It's called figure 8.....n it's lovely. That's what turns me on anytime my wife is heavy!

1 Like

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Jay542(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2017
suzan404:
Sholoyun sidi ni....this one na heavyweight oo shocked
Naa. Twins from both sidetongue
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Jay542:
Naa. Twins from both sidetongue
grin grin....hehehe where have you been?
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Jay542(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2017
suzan404:
grin grin....hehehe where have you been?
Work flow. How's school nw?
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Jay542:
Work flow. How's school nw?
School's good....I've missed you oo cry
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Jay542(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2017
suzan404:
School's good....I've missed you oo cry

I miss you too dear cry kiss
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:
Her body looks weird.

grin grin
See where you eye don reach?
Bad girl.
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by MooreJozo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
lol
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by kapelvej: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Twins can be funny

dem dey do hide and seek.
grin grin grin evil you are , chills you don't have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Good fellows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.