Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? (51580 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by deparagon(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
teshyberry:

Mbok ku boro nye

Mfana Ibaga my sista

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by solidman59(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Here is someone who lacks basic comprehensive skill. You mustn't quote me you know.

Oya clap for yourself!!!
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by DluvDaboss(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
comshots:
Even with all the evidence he found on her phone?I cant allow my wife work in any organisation.I will establish for her.

Dem go still fvck her. Bro it only takes prayer o. E no easy to leave inside dis flesh...

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by kushme: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2017
lovelygurl:

Now listen Dummkopf, never ever in your pathetic life mention me again. Discipline your woman? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! Wanting to get respect by beating your wife, your kinds will start acting like a super friendly fool when placed next to someone that will actually beat the stupidity outta them. Blödes Arschloch! If you think beating will stop her from not cheating on you then your IQ is even lower than I thought and that's already very low! Feigling!

A very stupid average bitter pe.nis envy gash. Always making reference to IQ. This girl is young, full of hate with a feminazi herd mentality.

(quoting you)...... Those that aren't ready to evolve are those that will forever be stuck to the past. Illiterates of the future .......... If evolving is ralative and natural, then, your satement is the future illiterate. wink you think you have mouth. idiot.. I'll slap the Feminazi(gender equality) out of you. Either you call the police(a man) or use a weapon(created by a man) to defend your useless self..... Its a man's world biaaaaatch.....

I learnt that an insecure man and I = catastrophe....................... cheesy very fun. Thirsty simps are your best bet. Alpha males can only be your fanatasy but never your reality..
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice

Guy, if you will eventually come across this, there is no need sugar coating it or leading you away from the truth just so your marriage can be saved. Have the truth and deal with it.

YOUR WIFE IS ALREADY CHEATING WITH HER BOSS.

I know what I am talking about. All the red flags are there trust me. Forget the "What evidence do you have" gang. The painful part is that you CAN'T stop her now until she is willing to stop all by herself. If and when you decide to confront her, she'll become more crafty.

I am sorry bro, shit happens. Try and deal with it the best way you can.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2017
kushme:

A very stupid average bitter pe.nis envy gash. Always making reference to IQ. This girl is young, full of hate with a feminazi herd mentality.

(quoting you)...... Those that aren't ready to evolve are those that will forever be stuck to the past. Illiterates of the future .......... If evolving is ralative and natural, then, your satement is the future illiterate. wink you think you have mouth. idiot.. I'll slap the Feminazi(gender equality) out of you. Either you call the police(a man) or use a weapon(created by a man) to defend your useless self..... Its a man's world biaaaaatch.....

I learnt that an insecure man and I = catastrophe....................... cheesy very fun. Thirsty simps are your best bet. Alpha males can only be your fanatasy but never your reality..

Aaaah, you again. Loool. How nice to see you! How long did you take to write that crap? 1 hour? 2 hours? Anyway, dude do you realize how pained you are loooool. What I said hit you really bad, didn't it? Lool. Stop whining! Even after all this months, you are still whining while I'm here living an awesome life. I need haters like you. It's so fun to see them bitter when making it big grin

I don't think you realize that there are women who are police too

And the fact that you are glad that men created weapons who has taken the lives of millions, now that's very pathetic

Slaping me? Loooool. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you some day. I'm curious. Will you even get out a word out of your mouth?

And I guess you are among those so called Alpha males?

Seriously though stop whining grin This is so hilarious. Ouch I can't imagine how pained you are.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by kushme: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2017
lovelygurl:

Aaaah, you again. Loool. How nice to see you! How long did you take to write that crap? 1 hour? 2 hours? Anyway, dude do you realize how pained you are loooool. What I said hit you really bad, didn't it? Lool. Stop whining! Even after all this months, you are still whining while I'm here living an awesome life. I need haters like you. It's so fun to see them bitter when making it big grin

I don't think you realize that there are women who are police too

And the fact that you are glad that men created weapons who has taken the lives of millions, now that's very pathetic

Slaping me? Loooool. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you some day. I'm curious. Will you even get out a word out of your mouth?

And I guess you are among those so called Alpha males?

Seriously though stop whining grin This is so hilarious. Ouch I can't imagine how pained you are.

cheesy. "pained, whining and lool are they the only shaming words you've got?. huh. Just another typical herd mentality. Same guano just a different day...

"Female police"....This is another male space, females don't police anything its a smoke. She would need a weapon/gun created by men to carry out her duty... I thought you were smarter than this.

Like i said earlier, you need serious slaps to reset your useless self...
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 26, 2017
kushme:

cheesy. "pained, whining and lool are the only shaming words you can say, I thought you were smart.. just another typical herd mentality.

Ever heard of repetition? It's a stylistic device to put emphasis on certain things.

But also for people who, you know aren't that intelligent.

I find it funny that YOU are talking about being smart grin.

DO you even know what that is grin looool and I thought my Sunday will be boring. This is 100% comedy. Let's call it 'The wannabe intelligent Alpha grin' loooool!
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by solidman59(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2017
kimbra:
Here is someone who lacks basic comprehensive skill. You mustn't quote me you know.

Olosho

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / 29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.