Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

"mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! (1556 Views)

Poll: "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote.

Yes: 42% (6 votes)
No: 42% (6 votes)
Whatever: 14% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

How Do You Cope During A Boring Church Service? / Boring Boring Higgs Boson / Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! by JeSoul(f): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
viaro:

Hello Jesoul, if you say so. Bless you. wink
Lol . . . though I must confess of late you have been keeping it pithy such as the above quote. I knew you had some brevity hiding somewhere in you grin
Re: "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! by DeepSight(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
Look let's settle this confusion speedily. Jesoul is first wife. Mavenbox is second wife. Maven's alleged "hunnybunny" is forthwith given marching orders. On pain of. . .

Jesoul will cook Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays. Mavenbox Tuesdays, Thursdays Saturdays.

African Man.

Gbam.
Re: "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! by kristonium(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
Deep Sight:

Maven, just be yourself: there are over 400, 000 peeps on this forum and so you will find all sorts. If a long post inspires even just 1 person, its worth the while.

Many may be impatient, but believe me there are many quiet readers who lap it all up, get inspired and go away silently.

I'm not saying brevity is not good: am saying Just be yourself.

You are talented: and it is the prerogative of the talented to be eccentric or idiosyncratic. To hell with democracy.

That being said although i love you to bits and am broken hearted that you have consigned me to the wastebin, i do think that an excess of dogma within your propositions is also a turn-off.

One love.

King of long post himself!could u have said otherwise?have u forgotten the Ph.d thesis u both wrote when u were both writing an exegesis?how u tried to outdo one another with ur theological prowess and intellectual sagacity?
My lord,i hereby submit that Deepsight should be prosecuted alongside with Maven.i rest my case!
Re: "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! by DeepSight(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^^ That was a very short write up, common . . .
Re: "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! by kristonium(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
Deep Sight:

^^^ That was a very short write up, common . . .

with ur permission,im thinking of compiling them into a textbook for seminaries.u guys will just do the forward and the preface.should i go ahead?
Re: "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! by JeSoul(f): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2009
Deep Sight:

Look let's settle this confusion speedily. Jesoul is first wife. Mavenbox is second wife. Maven's alleged "hunnybunny" is forthwith given marching orders. On pain of. . .

Jesoul will cook Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays. Mavenbox Tuesdays, Thursdays Saturdays.

African Man.

Gbam.
  ROTFLOL . . . I can't even laugh lol. Na correct african man be this.
Since today is monday, oga what will you chop when you come home this evening? it can't be too heavy since we have prayer vigil from midnight till 3am  smiley
Re: "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! by DeepSight(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
LOL!!!

One bottle of Big Stout should do for Dinner.
Re: "mavenbox's Posts Are Unnecessarily Long And Boring". Please Vote. Thanks! by Mavenb0x(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Kristonium: Na wa to you sef. grin grin grin

@DeepSight: Abeg no even carry am joke o, na wetin wan cause me and Krayola 2nd fight be that. I don't joke with such things, they are too weighty. No vex abeg.

@JeSoul: wink Sister after my own heart. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Priced Puzzle - When Did The "Church" Actually Began? / Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah Laid To Rest In Unmarked Grave(phtos) / How Can You Love God Whom You Have Not Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.