Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,350 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days (12483 Views)

How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please Nl, I'm a fair guy, recently some pimples and black spots jumped on my face which prevents fine nairaland girls for falling for me, tho' the pimples just appeared sometimes ago.
I don't really know who I offend oo, and when ever I use some tubes like funcbat A, epiderm etc, it will just bleach my face, turn me to albino and leave the acne there,
and you know black spots easily show on light people
please someone just introduced "Carotone black spot corrector" to me, last week, I started using it on Wednesday buh haven't seen any change yet, please anybody here who can help me how i can get rid of the pimples and black spots in less than a month please,
I'll reward the person profoundly.

Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by Perfecttouch(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bros bros brosi e! Abeg na inside your room that speaker dey?

3 Likes

Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Perfecttouch:
Bros bros brosi e! Abeg na inside your room that speaker dey?
nah that one ai ask u?

3 Likes

Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by Ayofaks(f): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some questions: what soap and cream are you currently using? Do you pick @ the pimples? How often do you change your pillow case and bedspread?

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by Ayofaks(f): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
nah that one ai ask u?
cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ayofaks:
Some questions: what soap and cream are you currently using? Do you pick @ the pimples? How often do you change your pillow case and bedspread?
soap ke, any soap I see I dey use ohh,
cream, okay was using carotone but I have stopped it
bug started using it again on Wednesday
I don't understand what you mean by did I pick @ the pimples,
pillow case and beadspread ,Choi make I no lie, I no dey change am, I go jez clean am and sleep that's all
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by Ayofaks(f): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

soap ke, any soap I see I dey use ohh,
cream, okay was using carotone but I have stopped it
bug started using it again on Wednesday
I don't understand what you mean by did I pick @ the pimples,
pillow case and beadspread ,Choi make I no lie, I no dey change am, I go jez clean am and sleep that's all
You have to get a good soap...not just any soap. Then pls always change your pillow case every week even if you can't change your bedspread regularly. You'd need acne/pimples face cream. Most times pimples are caused by infection. Stop picking it with your fingers also.
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2017
Ayofaks:
You have to get a good soap...not just any soap. Then pls always change your pillow case every week even if you can't change your bedspread regularly. You'd need acne/pimples face cream. Most times pimples are caused by infection. Stop picking it with your fingers also.
alrt dear, thanks so much
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Ayofaks:
sorry, is carotone black spot corrector good forr me?
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Ayofaks:

Exactly sister. I used to have pimples b4. A lot. Until my new babe taught me how to be hygienic. If you are a clean guy & use clean stuffs & good soap like Dettol. I swear pimples no go come Lai Lai !

2 Likes

Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2017
cruchenuti:

Exactly sister. I used to have pimples b4. A lot. Until my new babe taught me how to be hygienic. If you are a clean guy & use clean stuffs & good soap like Dettol. I swear pimples no go come Lai Lai !
just prescribe good soap for me
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by Ayofaks(f): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
sorry, is carotone black spot corrector good forr me?
If you're 100% sure it doesn't contain hydroquinone and steroids...then you can use it. I sell skin care products too if you're interested.
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ayofaks:
If you're 100% sure it doesn't contain hydroquinone and steroids...then you can use it. I sell skin care products too if you're interested.
how can I know it contains hidroquine and steroids and can you prescribe suitable skin care products for my body
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by Ayofaks(f): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
how can I know it contains hidroquine and steroids and can you prescribe suitable skin care products for my body
Read the ingredients...focus on the active ingredients. You can add me on whatsapp 07031829897 or bbm 7bcde190
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by vinotinto5: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
For your best health comprehensive information Check out https://naturesgist.com . It is widely sourced and detailed.

Dont miss this best health website in Nigeria.
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by lazygal: 2:42am On Apr 29, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
hey bro, my phone got spoil recently, please don't know wether you've worked on the natural products, if yes, please lemme know here,

And please i want you to preview these two products, if they are good and if i can use them with the damatol powder... 1. Nixoderm and Acneaway cream

Guy ,abeg your face not that bad....I feel proper cleansing is what u need ..just get a good antiseptic soap and make sure u wash face 2 CE daily ,but should u be under the sun ,I suggest u wash u face as soon as uget back in
Betnovate c is okay....don't use for too long please as such will cause u issues worse Than what are having

Ehen abeg avoid using too many products please it will aggravate the pimples .a good soap and cream is all uneed and when u are cured just move to a mild soap and cream ... Check your creams ,hope you are not using harsh creams as I know some men use toning creams all in the name of grooming
Re: How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days by hoppzy: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Go to a pharmacy and ask for anceway, am using it and its really effective. say no more pimples.

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Pap(akamu,eko,ogi) / Everything You Need To Know About Your Smelly Mess! / US Approves Pill For HIV Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.