Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber (3059 Views)

The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best / Who Are The Salaf? / How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
salaam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakahtuhu..

if you are a professional plumber or you know anyone who's a plumber and a Salaf..

please contact 08168120026
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why only a salaf
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
DeAvenger:
Why only a salaf

because apparently to him if you are not a salaf, you are not a Muslim and you dont ask help from people considered to be kaafirs. well it's weird tho and none of the scholars of Islam has claimed that only salafs are Muslims.....

@OP you are also not a salafi but a khalafi.

your group is clearly hizbiyyah, salafiyyah is not what your people preach, the earlier you know this the better for you.

lol......"salafi plumber"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
DeAvenger:
Why only a salaf

because he will be judging and making decisions according to kitab wa sunnah
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:

because apparently to him if you are not a salaf, you are not a Muslim and you dont ask help from people considered to be kaafirs. well it's weird tho and none of the scholars of Islam has claimed that only salafs are Muslims.....

@OP you are also not a salafi but a khalafi.

your group is clearly hizbiyyah, salafiyyah is not what your people preach, the earlier you know this the better for you.

lol......"salafi plumber"

anybody who judges and take decisions NOT from kitab wa sunnah is misguided... anyone who knows he's to judge and take decisions using kitab wa sunnah and intentionally rejects it is a kafir...

anymore questions?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
if you intentionally rejects proofs from kitab wa sunnah...... you are not a Muslim... you are a kafir... because you have disbelief in kitab wa sunnah...

do you wanna say am wrong about this? Abdul kabeer
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
AhluSunnah:

anybody who judges and take decisions NOT from kitab wa sunnah is misguided... anyone who knows he's to judge and take decisions using kitab wa sunnah and intentionally rejects it is a kafir...

anymore questions?

I dont think you understand anything at all...... we are not talking about shareeah here, or how to run a state, we are talking about an issue that is mundane, plumber fah! what has judging got to do with a plumber?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I dont think you understand anything at all...... we are not talking about shareeah here, or how to run a state, we are talking about an issue that is mundane, plumber fah! what has judging got to do with a plumber?

laughing... so you don't know that Islam and sunnah cut across every single walk of life ...

contracting plumbing works in halal way
places you can work as a plumber and places you can't
business etiquette according to sunnah
freedom issues..

and many more
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
AhluSunnah:

laughing... so you don't know that Islam and sunnah cut across every single walk of life ...

freedom issues..

and many more

this is not what I'm asking you......I'm asking what does the plumber want to judge from kitaab wa sunnah, when fixing the tap, etc.....that is which shareeah law of Allaah does the plumber need before carrying out the action...

when you want to enter a vehicle, do you look for a salaf?

when you want to cut your hair, do.you look for a salaf?

when you want enter bike na salaf bike you dey enter ba?

be deceiving yaself.

4 Likes

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:

this is not what I'm asking you......I'm asking what does the plumber want to judge from kitaab wa sunnah, when fixing the tap, etc.....that is which shareeah law of Allaah does the plumber need before carrying out the action...

when you want to enter a vehicle, do you look for a salaf?

when you want to cut your hair, do.you look for a salaf?

when you want enter bike na salaf bike you dey enter ba?

be deceiving yaself.

i have already answered your question about what plumbing has to do with kitab wa sunnah..

laughing... why would I look for salaf when cutting my hair or boarding cab or bus?... that's self service.. all i have to do is to follow the kitab wa sunnah commands on amanah...

do not spend bad money
do not cheat the driver by paying less or so..

so many things..

when you won't listen to jabata lectures.. how will you understand sunnah...
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
AhluSunnah:

i have already answered your question about what plumbing has to do with kitab wa sunnah..

laughing... why would I look for salaf when cutting my hair or boarding cab or bus?... that's self service.. all i have to do is to follow the kitab wa sunnah commands on amanah...

do not spend bad money
do not cheat the driver by paying less or so..

so many things..

when you won't listen to jabata lectures.. how will you understand sunnah...

no you've not replied us,

tell us what the plumber wants to take from the book of Allaah and sunnah before fixing a tap(say), because this is the reason you gave, "judging amd taking decision from kitaab and sunnah"

if you dont need a salaf for cutting hair, etc....... Then you are no doubt confused.

or are you a plumber and need a job?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by sarahade(f): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
DeAvenger:
Why only a salaf

Because the plumbing issue he has is not serious like toilet not flushing .
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2017
this is what kitab wa sunnah has to do with plumbing works

freedom issues.. going to meeting house (in which pictures were hung in, Christian making dua and many more) ..how to greet your oga and oga oga, how to relate with them without going against Allah... and so many things
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by sarahade(f): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
AhluSunnah:

olodo
I'm olododo grin
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarahade:
I'm olododo grin
laughing n chinese
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by udatso: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Hahajaahahahahhaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahaha
Chai....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
A salafi plumber.lol demmzy15 come and c something oooo. I wont laugh alone oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
udatso:
Hahajaahahahahhaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahaha
Chai....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
A salafi plumber.lol demmzy15 come and c something oooo. I wont laugh alone oooo
My bros you've not seen anything yet. What's annoying is he's always attaching himself to salafiyyah when he's clearly not. According to his creed, Muslims who aren't salafis kharijis aren't Muslims, so they don't deal with them. Even true salafis don't ever believe all those who don't follow them are Kuffar.

If you noticed I laughed one day when he said he wants a wife who listens to Jabata and Abu Ibeji's lectures. I was like? grin angry grin angry grin angry I can't even imagine how that home will be, if possible they'll turn it to a slaughter house where if you don't follow their creed you'll be executed. It'll be like some of those horror houses in Hollywood!

This guy's messed up and it really annoys me he's claiming salafiyyah when he's not even close. Imagine them declaring great scholars to be non-Muslims just because of minor mistakes.

Alhamdulillaah no one is giving in to his propaganda!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2017
Demmzy15:
My bros you've not seen anything yet. What's annoying is he's always attaching himself to salafiyyah when he's clearly not. According to his creed, Muslims who aren't salafis kharijis aren't Muslims, so they don't deal with them. Even true salafis don't ever believe all those who don't follow them are Kuffar.

If you noticed I laughed one day when he said he wants a wife who listens to Jabata and Abu Ibeji's lectures. I was like? grin angry grin angry grin angry I can't even imagine how that home will be, if possible they'll turn it to a slaughter house where if you don't follow their creed you'll be executed. It'll be like some of those horror houses in Hollywood!

This guy's messed up and it really annoys me he's claiming salafiyyah when he's not even close. Imagine them declaring great scholars to be non-Muslims just because of minor mistakes.

Alhamdulillaah no one is giving in to his propaganda!

lol, BTW twelvershia.net shared a link with me about imam mahdi, you might want to see it http://www.twelvershia.net/2017/03/19/imam-mahdi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2017
only a fool will argue with Ahlu bidha. explaining the islam creed to shia or any other person attached to a sect is like talking to a wall...

Shia are kafir. they will all burn in hell
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
AbdelKabir:

lol, BTW twelvershia.net shared a link with me about imam mahdi, you might want to see it http://www.twelvershia.net/2017/03/19/imam-mahdi/
You're following them on Twitter?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:
only a fool will argue with Ahlu bidha. explaining the islam creed to shia or any other person attached to a sect is like talking to a wall...

Shia are kafir. they will all burn in hell
You've correctly defined your self, despite all the explanations given to you. It's as if we've hit a wall because nothing goes into your head.

1 Like

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Demmzy15:

on fb actually...
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
i will say it again....

IF YOU DIE AS A SHIA OR ANY MEMBER OF ANY SECT CREATED BY ONE INSANE GUY LIKE THOSE STUPID SHIA THAT DO CURSE SAHABAHS OF RASULULLAH AND OTHERS WHO TAKE THEIR SHEYK AS THEIR PROPHET WILL ALL ROT IN HELL... BECAUSE THEY DISBELIEF IN QURAN, HADITH, IN ALLAH AND IN RASULULLAH... ALLAH HAS MAKE JAHNAH FORBIDDEN FOR KAFIR
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Demmzy15:

Imam mahdi that everything has been described about him in the hadith of rasulullah... these kafirs must be saying rubbish about Mahdi..
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:

Imam mahdi that everything has been described about him in the hadith of rasulullah... these kafirs must be saying rubbish about Mahdi..

could you atleast shut up when you dont know what's been discussed?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
AbdelKabir:

could you atleast shut up when you dont know what's been discussed?

what will Ahlu bidha say except rubbish... stupid insane shia.. the enemy of sunnah and Islam
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:

what will Ahlu bidha say except rubbish... stupid insane shia.. the enemy of sunnah and Islam

you need to be taken to the rehab....
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
AbdelKabir:

you need to be taken to the rehab....

it's all shia and their imams that should be taken to rehab... don't worry... when the amir of Islam emerges... all of you kufar (shia) Will be killed like a kafir should be killed
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:

Was I talking to you? angry

1 Like

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:
i will say it again....

IF YOU DIE AS A SHIA OR ANY MEMBER OF ANY SECT CREATED BY ONE INSANE GUY LIKE THOSE STUPID SHIA THAT DO CURSE SAHABAHS OF RASULULLAH AND OTHERS WHO TAKE THEIR SHEYK AS THEIR PROPHET WILL ALL ROT IN HELL... BECAUSE THEY DISBELIEF IN QURAN, HADITH, IN ALLAH AND IN RASULULLAH... ALLAH HAS MAKE JAHNAH FORBIDDEN FOR KAFIR
One of those sects is that of Muhammad Ali Jabata Al Khariji, if you are a member of Jabtaweeyah. I pity you, a group that doesn't hesitate to make Takfir on Muslims, imagine looking for salafi plumber?!

Do you even go to school? Are you aware that some of your school teachers are non-Muslims, innovators,etc.

You seriously need a rehab, in fact you dey vex me gan!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Believer Lives Between Hope And Fear / Why Qur'an Alone? / Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.