Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? (1129 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by AY1231(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2009
I am in love wit a girl for a yr and half. We've had no sex coz she sed she's a virgin and I decided to reserve her. 4rm d onset of our relationship, things were going on as expected, bt for d past 3 months she changed negatively, her behaviour towards me is very cold. If I shld, she wld nt pik it nd if I shld snd txt she wld neva reply. And in case she pikd my cal she'l gv me some flimsy excuses and tender an apology and i'l 4giv her coz i love her nd hp dat she'l change bt guess, d issue is becoming more aggravated. Pls am I nt in lust wit dis girl coz it sims d love is no more there. Pls jz advice coz i'm confuzd. I love her so much.
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by layzie: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2009
First tell us:
What exactly do u want from her
Hope uve tot abt dat
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
why don't you ask her directly what the problem may be.
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by mamagee3(f): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2009
What a thread! angry
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by kpolli(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
dem don disvirgin am,
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by AY1231(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
I'ld hv askd her wht d problem is al abt, bt she won't pik my cals and I can't visit her without informing her. Bt wen she pikd d cal once I askd she sed there's none and promise to change bt it's al in vain. Most ladies are heartless.
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by humblemate(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2009
U want her abi? but it seems she doesn't want u any more, I guess u should read and understand the hand writing on u'r face coz this is beyond the one on the wall!
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by omega25red(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2009
she is just a coward because she is no longer interested and she cant tell you. move on to someone else because home girl is goooooooooone
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by eyoniggar(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2009
Guy free the babe. One bad guy don pop the hymen. TRUST ME, na so the thing go. tongue tongue
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by Mavenb0x(m): 4:04am On Dec 20, 2009
kpolli:

dem don disvirgin am,

omega25red:

she is just a coward because she is no longer interested and she cant tell you. move on to someone else because home girl is goooooooooone

eyoniggar:

Guy free the babe. One bad guy don pop the hymen. TRUST ME, na so the thing go. tongue tongue

@OP: I have to agree with eyonigger and kpolli, that is probably what happened (I am assuming that you are a virgin, like your girlfriend is/was). And even if that's not why, it is obvious that she has gotten tired of you, as omega25red has also said. I think you should formally leave her alone and have hopes elsewhere. smiley
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by deniyor: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2009
@kpolli
you very right, dem don disvirgin am!!!
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by H2O2: 6:40am On Dec 20, 2009
fashi am jor
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by cliffy: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2009
You wasted alot of time on the aspect of luv, while waits 4 d time you'll act like a man, later captured by a rugged guy who neither think of luv nor feelins maybe got her disvirgined if really she's a virgin coz i doubt. Guy her mind is no long in d relatnship period! No matter the amount of apologies her heart is somewhere else, You need to be happy, suprise her & get urself another girl or wait till the time you'll massacre d babina &, hmm hmm hmm probably in d nxt 18yrs, i'm talkin from xperince.
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by Olami90: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
@poster.My guy run.U'r not in lust.4rm wot u said,u av d luv 4 her but she is no more in luv.It is simple giv her break,if u'v bin calling her intermitently b4,stop it&dont even flash/text her & wait if she would miss d precious time u'v spent 2geda.it is nt easy bt u'v av 2 take courage 2 giv her break 4 @ least a month.If she stil luv u&miss ur cal&care,trust me she wil come back but if she doesnt care,count urself out of d relatnship then continue wit ur lif.U dnt even nid 2 rush in2 anoda relatnship,wait&learn 4rm ur past mistakes.Gudluck.
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by Olami90: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
@cliffy.poster,no cause 4 regret over not disflowering her,it earn u respect.sex doesn't determine if a lady luv u,stay in a relationship/leave.
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by mitchyy(f): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2009
Once a girl starts acting that way,know she already has another guy that tickles her fancy,trust me.she doznt want you anymore but dont know how to tell you.
Its obvious you actually love her but its best you let her go.
Get into a healthy relationship that gives you joy not heartache.
Before she'l realize her mistake it'll be too late.They say you never know what uve got until you lose it!
Re: Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? by Alveez(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
moralist in the house. do you c wot ABSTINENCE has cause our dear BROTHER here? wot do we do about all these girlz with deep- WIDE holes parading themselves as VIRGINS all about?

@poster.
take heart and move on but next time REMEBER THAT ''THOU SHALL NOT SLACK IS THE ELEVENTH COMMANDMENT.

NOTHING DO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Between 25-30yrs To Settle Down With / Have A Girl Ever Toast U And You Shun Her / Fornication Is The Devils Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.