Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) (68578 Views)

Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home / Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR / Senate On Vengeance After Nigerian Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Bulletproof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Eruditor:

You think if you type "lame brain" long enough your family members will stop calling you one?

My family knows I am a game changer .. Guy before I turn 24 I done de fit buy tear leather motor dash family members and Na solid brain I dey use do am ..now go and fix Ur lame brain before u work for me
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by victomancer(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Any plan by the devil to use Col. Ali and customs to seize my cars Must fail in Jesus name!!!
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by brojoshua: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
One thing is very sure that wherever you see a mature male goat their will be smelling. And also it is in a corrupt country where there is no justice that such can be leaders. But if these men are citizens of any of the normal countries where they are not wickedly corrupt, many of these men will be in prisons by now. But you trust them that may not happen in a corrupt country.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by stevio(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Did you read the post?
kingivie:
For the first time Sahara reporters hv let me down. I guess u guys are paid PRO agent.

Nigeria senate on dis issue has to be commended. Thanks to d Nigeria Senate for fighting for us.

Col Ahm. U re evil.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by stevio(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
A country is in recession and a civil servants is buying a single suv for N296m? Very absurd.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by Magnitki: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
freeze001:
I think that if Mr Ali was convinced of the propriety of the suspended policy to impound vehicles with insufficient duty payment, he ought not to have cancelled or suspended it at least until he had addressed the Senate who summoned him to explain the policy. I also don't think that appearing in the uniform of the CG of Customs as required by the Senate should be too much for one who supposedly has d interest of Nigeria at heart.

Why did he hurriedly suspend d policy if it was well thought out? Why are we hearing this news now? This happened in January, why was it hushed? Is it some kind of smear campaign? Ali's pride stands larger than his diminutive self and that is what d Senate has sniffed out n latched upon if this story is anything to go by. If he'd published this incident of importation of a car with false documents by the Senate president and calmly worn his uniform when summoned, he'd be like d stuff heroes are made of. Unfortunately, they're all freaking dirty and Naija remains the worst for it.

He should wear his uniform and be serious please!

If the uniform is so important why didn't they wear it for him on inauguration as Custom's Comptroller General.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by djkall(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
This Senate President seh na wao!
Always indicted with crime
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
I'll advise we take it cool...is it not Sahara reporters those guys are scammers and can't be trusted for anything..misinformation is their motto..forgery is their anthem...
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
So if Saraki had not disgraced you, you wouldn't have posted this? What a useless dirty f00l.

We all know how it works. Pick Saraki, Dino and maybe Fayose and deceive the idio.tic population that you are "working"!

Whatever happens to other useless politicians who have gotten illegal waivers will forever remain hidden in your a.n.u.s

Ali and his NCS bandits are as corrupt as the Nigerian Senate. No saints, only corrupt dirty men!

1 Like

Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by yodee: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please how do cars get smuggled in? How do fake papers get issued? NCS is well aware of these things and they are part of the problem we have. They r very corrupt individuals. Customs should not have the right to stop my vehicle and ask for duty payment receipt after it has been registered. If they had done their job properly cars won't be smuggled into the country. Secondly how come customs have never gone round car shops to check if all the cars on sale have duty receipts. Why do dey lay ambush on poor citizens travelling interstate?
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by yodee: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Even to confirm if your custom papers are genuine you will be asked to pay 3k or more in cash and no receipt is issued. Please what account does that go into? Shouldn't confirmation of such documents be free and on a web platform? NCS is also very corrupt. They should clean their house first before attacking the outer world.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by Od31(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
ikp120:

WTF! Did you just say that? shocked shocked shocked shocked. Jeez!

Ain't you aware that cars are smuggled into this country everyday?undecided
Ain't you also aware that many well connected folks beat the system at the ports with ease sometimes without paying penny? undecided

Nigga na for road sure pass o. Port? Borders? Easy to beat mehn!

I really dont understand some people. So you mean an innocent person who goes to a car dealer to buy a car, say 5 years ago, will now be stopped on the road, and be told that he did not pay correct customs clearance for the car, and be asked to go pay or they will impound the vehicle when he was not the one that imported the car? what useless policy is that? if the car was smuggled in, was it the persons fault? If cars were snuggled into the country is party the fault of the customs too, and the fed govt, who do no make sure our border are fully secured such that is is very difficult to snuggled cars in, and also collaboration of customs officers who will take bribe to turn the other way. Besides
why are policies that are made in this country always bring pain to the common man. Yes, I agree he may want to correct some mistakes, but why not try to make sure from hence forth all customs duties are fully paid before the cars leave the port. Especially now that cars are no more allowed through the land borders. No one will go to the port and drive out a car, without paying duty for it, or if he pays less, then it is definitely in collaboration with the customs. People in power should not always make the poor masses bear pain and suffering. it is enough already.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by tealaw(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
I trust oyinbo ppl. Saraki for dey jail now for tax evasion and fraud.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by Mrlouis: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
chinjo:
This thread is aimed at attracting sympathy to the customs boss. Is the seized car the reason why the custom boss doesn't wear uniform? Did the senate stole the said vehicle from wharf or it was cleared by same customs people.
Eh..no vex. abeg raw yam rub you for mouth?
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by Ibman: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abeg... Ali must go, customs better go and do their work at the boarder rather than putting more hardship on Nigerians... An innocent Nigerian who bought his car from a car dealer would now be forced to pay duties he knows nothing about. Let them do their work well instead of coming to disturb us.......Period!!!
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by Ibman: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abeg... Ali must go, customs better go and do their work at the boarder rather than putting more hardship on Nigerians... An innocent Nigerian who bought his car from a car dealer would now be forced to pay duties he knows nothing about. Let them do their work well instead of coming to disturb us.......Period!!!
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
DaudaAbu:
The subsidy removal protest comes to my mind.

we might think the senate are fighting for us but they are fighting more for themselves.

and one day we are gonna look back and say, NCS should have done this a long time ago. This is becos if you know that one day you might be stopped then there will be no need bribin any custom official cos if you are caught you will still pay the real duty.

Y are you talking from both sides of your mouth ? Plz go to the small importation thread and see how importation works then mayB you will ja e a clue about what we are saying . Duties ends at the table of the importer not the consumer.if me and you buy car from Bagger we are consumers so in other words we the consumers and the dealers are victims of a failed system . So who failed in ensuring thus system runs perfect ? ?
The Nigerian Customs.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Govt. Of do me I do u. Badbellyrism apc na joke I swear
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
vacation to malay
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
bewla:
vacation to malay

Really?
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
freeze001:
I think that if Mr Ali was convinced of the propriety of the suspended policy to impound vehicles with insufficient duty payment, he ought not to have cancelled or suspended it at least until he had addressed the Senate who summoned him to explain the policy. I also don't think that appearing in the uniform of the CG of Customs as required by the Senate should be too much for one who supposedly has d interest of Nigeria at heart.

Why did he hurriedly suspend d policy if it was well thought out? Why are we hearing this news now? This happened in January, why was it hushed? Is it some kind of smear campaign? Ali's pride stands larger than his diminutive self and that is what d Senate has sniffed out n latched upon if this story is anything to go by. If he'd published this incident of importation of a car with false documents by the Senate president and calmly worn his uniform when summoned, he'd be like d stuff heroes are made of. Unfortunately, they're all freaking dirty and Naija remains the worst for it.

He should wear his uniform and be serious please!
Tell me Has d useless policy been suspended
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
able20:
See customs officers pretending to be holy. Is Ali better than the senators, No.
Alli no b custom officers ooo!
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by titiakins: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Wake up Nigerians, wake up!
wake up from what?
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by Masculity(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
hucienda:
This report is funny.

Why are we reading about this now? Ali searching for sympathy? Abi na only senators dey swindle naija of revenue thru these devious means? All government officials do this - even they at the customs - theirs is even worse. So they should spare us this crap.

Or na me allegedly collect the N 8m against the N 74m wey I suppose collect as moni for naija? No be still the same customs collect am? Rubbish.

Ali go wear uniform jo. Nonsense.

Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by Eruditor: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My family knows I am a game changer .. Guy before I turn 24 I done de fit buy tear leather motor dash family members and Na solid brain I dey use do am ..now go and fix Ur lame brain before u work for me

LOL. So Puerile. Run along kiddo.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by 1009ja: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
The ugly fact is that rogue families like the SARAKIS feel entitled to loot our treasury from one generation to the other. It was Olusola, then Bukola, and WE don't stop BUKOLA, it would be his son that LORD rogue ly over our sons. As it goes for the SARAKIS, so is it going for the rest of the thieves who has zero interest in tomorrow's NIGERIA. The customs should clean themselves up, but definitely go after these thieves.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
OAU
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by simpleseyi: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
nuted:
Our senators are rogues

They never denied this.
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by soji73: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
the custom as done the needful thing, by hold on to that car. u dont expect the custom start implicating the senate and publish what ever document in their hand to nail the senate president. the only way the custom can do that is now that they need to show the world why the senate is behaving the way they are behaving now.

thank u
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by drtee247(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Redman36:
too long to read..Wetin be . above me

Abeg make una dey take una time read things..so that when u come to comment e go make sense
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by PEREP: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yukov:
Ride on Ali, We are on your back for this. The rules and law applicable for Mr A should be applicable for Mr B regardless of their political status.

The Federal Govt paying Federal Govt and they are dancing macabre. Is it Saraki's personal car?
Re: Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) by teebell999(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
kingivie:
For the first time Sahara reporters hv let me down. I guess u guys are paid PRO agent.

Nigeria senate on dis issue has to be commended. Thanks to d Nigeria Senate for fighting for us.

Col Ahm. U re evil.

Trash! Grow up kid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.