Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) (5897 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Kids Amidst Shades (PHOTO) / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by amakoro(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nicki is known for her curvaceous figure as she is on top in the rapping game. Yesterday, Nicki Minaj showed off during her guest feature performance in Jason DeRulo's Swalla music video. WATCH VIDEO HERE

http://naijspeaker..com/2017/03/nicki-minaj-flaunts-her-curvaceous-body.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by amakoro(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na wah ooh...were i dey wen God dey give pesin shape self
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by marltech: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Africanpoint(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
commentor above me u funny wo...anyways good for her....her life

Genuine Way To Make Clean Money Online,,, No Invest ,,, Simple and Easy....click to see how
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Missperfect28:
it's fake!! console urself with that.
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by mazimee(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Missperfect28:

That curve isn't natural. You don't know the fortune it cost her.
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
siye102:
it's fake!! console urself with that.
LOL tanks jare
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
mazimee:

That curve isn't natural. You don't know the fortune it cost her.
i swear.FYI, if u see my back side,ud tink i did surgery.Funny enough,pple often tink i wear fake ass cuz of the largeness.yet,i still want more grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by kaponeski(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Missperfect28:
i swear.FYI, if u see my back side,ud tink i did surgery.Funny enough,pple often tink i wear fake ass cuz of the largeness.yet,i still want more grin
be doing frog jumps.. A kilometer per day. Ur stuff would b like G-wagon

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by mazimee(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Missperfect28:
In that case, I may have to see this back side and see how the son man can help your minitry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
kaponeski:
my boyfriend once suffered frog jump pushiment from army men,3 days later...well dere was some miraclous increase in the back side...hmmmm.,suspicious

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
mazimee:

In that case, I may have to see this back side and see how the son man can help your minitry cheesy
lol,dey wait

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Dojupyo(f): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
kaponeski:

See punishment cos of back side grin

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nickizoe(f): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Babe...I keep asking same questions oo...my Ass be like tennis Racket, the Yam wey I get fit shot person, my Christian mother hand the fling when ever I raise am up..the one wey the pain me be say my teeth na naturally slightly yellow..I don use charcoal wash am buh e no gree be like Nicki minaj own...the worst is that am short....And I want to be like Nicki or Kim...the two person in this world that I can never be like . ......God where are you.
P.S no body should come here and tell me I have low self xtreme becausr I have No self Xteam

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nickizoe:
Babe...I keep asking same questions oo...my Ass be like tennis Racket, the Yam wey I get fit shot person, my Christian mother hand the fling when ever I raise am up..the one wey the pain me be say my teeth na naturally slightly yellow..I don use charcoal wash am buh e no gree be like Nicki minaj own...the worst is that am short....And I want to be like Nicki or Kim...the two person in this world that I can never be like . ......God where are you.
P.S no body should come here and tell me I have low self xtreme becausr I have No self Xteam
LOL,bae u funny AF.At least God gimme back sha,bt u need help grin grin grin .check Wikihow sha 4 remedy.
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nickizoe(f): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Am that makes me real jealous.... Hmm Good for you mami....I better go get the wikihow
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by L0neWolf(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Missperfect28:
LOL,bae u funny AF.At least God gimme back sha,bt u need help grin grin grin .check Wikihow sha 4 remedy.

issokay!!

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
THIS BAE CAN TWERK LIKE NO MAN'S BUSINESS grin

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by faith551(m): 12:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Missperfect28:

u serious right now
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by faith551(m): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

THIS BAE CAN TWERK LIKE NO MAN'S BUSINESS grin

was she twerking or jumping??
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Xbursta(m): 2:10am On Mar 19, 2017
Remmy really killed this girl on SHETTER

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by espn(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2017
Missperfect28:
LOL..U just mentioned GOD here she did lots of surgeries to achieve that shape...u set like dis..no worry urself

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Missperfect28:
i feel like to use dat broom flog you...u wan compare dis fake to ur natural one
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
nokiaba3:
i feel like to use dat broom flog you...u wan compare dis fake to ur natural one
LMFAO,sewosily?dat broom is 4 my roomie ooh
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Missperfect28:
LMFAO,sewosily?dat broom is 4 my roomie ooh
tell her say make she borrow me make i take flog you.... . as i check ur dp i almost faint!
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
nokiaba3:
tell her say make she borrow me make i take flog you.... . as i check ur dp i almost faint!
LOL y
Re: Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Missperfect28:
LOL y
i dey sight some sharp curves in a square @dp
you too go well!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Braless Ladies At The Falz Experience / How Far With Cossy Orjiakor? / Nadia Buari Vs Tonto Dikeh,who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.