Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices (13125 Views)

Order Your Shoes ,bags Etc Direct From Malaysia At Cheaper Price / Zara's Men Shoes At Whole Sale Price / Get Your Aba Made Shoes At A Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2017
ozeman:
what's the price for this size 42 brown lace up shoe
hello Ozeman.
The available size for that shoe is a small size 44.
it sells for 10,000naira.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
kevoh:

Bros how much for all 3 shoes (@Size 44 and colours as indicated in the pictures) to Abuja?

A Nairalander in residing outside Lagos just took delivery of this loafers....review coming soon

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
...a perfect feet match for that dark coloured native attire you will be wearing to church tomorrow.

Size 44/45, available.

Whatsapp us now

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Ikaosunwon(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Got mine delivered at mile 2 in Lagos on Friday evening. Nice doing business with you.

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ikaosunwon:
Got mine delivered at mile 2 in Lagos on Friday evening. Nice doing business with you.

I'll snap and upload later.

Thanks brother.

thanks for trusting me enough to pay upfront. i appreciate.
Looking forward to doing more business with you
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2017
I love this loafer because of its sleek sole design, thick leather and comfortability to the feet.

Got it for someone whose feet turned out to be bigger than it. The shoe is a size 45 but the person wears a size 46. The man was soo sad when when his feet couldnt fit in....

Its 9,000naira - a good buy.

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2017
We are working on getting professional all-dimensional pictures of our shoes.

But until then, if any shoe tickles your fancy and you would love to see more pictures of the shoes, just contact us.

We will be patient enough to send you more pictures of the shoe from all angles and even do video for u sef...l grin
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2017
2 pairs of the the suede hazy blue and suede brown of this model left. Size 44.

We also have the suede and leather black in all sizes.

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Upper material: Quality PU leather
Lining: Velvet
In-Sole: Velvet
Out-sole: PVC
Weight: 0.5kg (very light and comfortable to the feet)

Available size: 44
Price: 8,000naira

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by spartacus11(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
high, can i make specific orders outside what you post here, or it's strictly what you post.

i would have love to make specific order, by sending pics if it's accepted by you
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
spartacus11:
high, can i make specific orders outside what you post here, or it's strictly what you post.

i would have love to make specific order, by sending pics if it's accepted by you

Hi Spartacus11, i apologize for my late response. Yes you can make a specific order. Kindly whatsapp us on 09083748635
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by kevoh(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
odimbannamdi:

A Nairalander in residing outside Lagos just took delivery of this loafers....review coming soon
Above nairaland is me,and I received the shoes finally in abuja, very comfortable pair of shoes. Shoes were delivered by the Young motors! I would transact with the OP again. Rating is 5 stars! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
kevoh:
quote author=odimbannamdi post=57606564]

Above nairaland is me,and I received the shoes finally in abuja, very comfortable pair of shoes. Shoes were delivered by the Young motors! I would transact with the OP again. Rating is 5 stars! smiley

Boss, i really appreciate your patronage. Thank you.

I look forward to closing up more deals with u.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by aktolly54(m): 2:43am On Jun 27, 2017
5-star for the seller, highly recommended

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
aktolly54:
5-star for the seller, highly recommended

Brother! You finally got the shoes. Thanks for the patronage and trusting me enough to make part-payment before even seeing the shoe. I look forward to closing up more deals with u.

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lots of satisfied customers here on Nairaland and outside Nairaland.

What are waiting for?

Give your feet a treat at a good price.

Check out our shoes on our facebook page: facebook.com/legdoland or check previous pages of this thread

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
I understand you want to make sales, but you should at least stick to your thread. This is soo not cool.

CC: naijacutee, dominique, puskin, FOD
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Gone are the days of heavy shoes that give away your presence from a mile off. Not only does this corporate shoe come with a sole that gives you a soft footstep, its leather is stylishly perforated to ensure your feet remains cool.

Upper material: Leather
Sole material: Thick TPR rubber to give your your feet a comfortable and springy feel
Weight: 0.6kg

Available sizes: 44
Available colours:
Price: 9,500naira.

Free delivery within Lagos. We can waybill to locations outside Lagos

Call/Whatsapp: 09083748635

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Welcome to the month of July.

We are also pleased to present our #HelloJuly Offer that enables you buy any of our shoes at 15% discounted prices.

Simply go to our facebook page, facebook.com/LegDoLand, Like it, check out the shoe(s) you are interested in and comment on it

Then we will give you directives on how to make payment and get it delivered to your location.

Kindly endeavour to make payment today as this offer expires at 12am today.

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
Still Available

1 Share

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by omoskenso(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dont know wat 2 call dis....a pure n rada obvious descrimination to dose wif size 45" n 46

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
omoskenso:
Dont know wat 2 call dis....a pure n rada obvious descrimination to dose wif size 45" n 46

Hi sir.

You can contact us on 09083748635 lets discuss
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
4 FACTS ABOUT SHOES YOU PROBABLY DIDNT KNOW OF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ijNKov49No
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
We are pleased to inform you of our SHOES PREORDER SCHEME for 23 different models of our best shoes. So we are pooling orders from our customers and would like you to take advantage of it

You can view the shoes and their details using this google sheet link that consumes very little data /hsVwJb. We can also help you source for any shoe or something similar you would like.

The modus operadi is simple:
1. Check the link to see which shoe appeals to you.
2. Chat us up for further inquiries.
3. Make part-payment of 50% of the total price of the shoe
4. After pooling the orders, we will process them on Thursday (13th) this week. So lead time is a maximum of 12days from Thursday.
5. Upon arrival of your shoe, you will be mandated to make full payment within 3working days, otherwise your shoe will be put up for sale and your initial payment refunded.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER

1. Relatively cheaper prices: We appreciate your trusting us enough to pay upfront for shoes you are yet to see, so we have reviewed our prices making it competitive compared to what is obtainable out there.

2. Getting your exact size: We have been contacted severally by customers who are interested in some of our shoes, but their sizes were unavailable. With this offer, you can now get your exact size for any of our shoes.

2. Free/subsidized delivery: We offer free shipping to areas around Mile 2, Oshodi, Ajegunle and CMS. However, we will accept a flat rate of just 300naira to locations outside these areas, irrespective of the distance. For locations outside Lagos, we will accept a subsidized waybill charge of just 700naira
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by LegDoLand: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys.

This is the OP.

I was banned for making a post containing Nairaland links to our testimonie here.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by LegDoLand: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Our shoes

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by LegDoLand: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
More
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by LegDoLand: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by LegDoLand: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bet9ja Predictions: 10 Sure Games You Can Predict Correctly This Weekend / Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! / How To Start A Frozen Fish/cold Room Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.