Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices (13120 Views)

Order Your Shoes ,bags Etc Direct From Malaysia At Cheaper Price / Zara's Men Shoes At Whole Sale Price / Get Your Aba Made Shoes At A Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by kevoh(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Still very much available
Bros how much for all 3 shoes (@Size 44 and colours as indicated in the pictures) to Abuja?

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
kevoh:

Bros how much for all 3 shoes (@Size 44 and colours as indicated in the pictures) to Abuja?

Hi Kevoh.

I appreciate your interest in our shoes. Let me itemize the shoes while i address them.

1. We have just the size 43 presently and it costs 8,500naira only.

2. We dont have this shoe at the moment and honestly dont know when we will have them.

3. We also dont have this shoe at the moment, but it will be available by the end of next week. It costs just 8,500.

We apologize for the disappoint. Our working capital is quite limited so we are work on getting shoes with most demands.

Waybill to Abuja is just 1k. Let me know if you have any other queries
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by kevoh(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hi Kevoh.

I appreciate your interest in our shoes. Let me itemize the shoes while i address them.

1. We have just the size 43 presently and it costs 8,500naira only.

Can you make the size 44 available (next week or two) as promised for the number 3 shoe ?

odimbannamdi:

2. We dont have this shoe at the moment and honestly dont know when we will have them.

Too bad but no qualms.

odimbannamdi:

3. We also dont have this shoe at the moment, but it will be available by the end of next week. It costs just 8,500.

One week is not far, I can wait. Just make it available together with Size 44 of the number 1 shoe.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2017
kevoh:

Can you make the size 44 available (next week or two) as promised for the number 3 shoe ?

Too bad but no qualms.

One week is not far, I can wait. Just make it available together with Size 44 of the number 1 shoe.

Hello sir

Apologies for just replying you now. I didn't know you had dropped a message already.

I will be in touch. Meanwhile, if you don't mind, please whatsapp me so that i can specifically take down your order
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by BluePearls(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hi BluePearls,

Yes, we have the size 42 of the black colour

kindly upload the pic for the black 42" shoe.. Im buying for someone and he needs to see what it looks like. thanks
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2017
BluePearls:

kindly upload the pic for the black 42" shoe.. Im buying for someone and he needs to see what it looks like. thanks

Hi BluePearl.

Find it on this particular post on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable#54729522
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by BluePearls(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hi BluePearl.

Find it on this particular post on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable#54729522

seen. Thanks.

you do pay on delivery? if yes, how soon can u deliver to Ajao Estate in Lagos?
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2017
BluePearls:

seen. Thanks.

you do pay on delivery? if yes, how soon can u deliver to Ajao Estate in Lagos?

Hello sir.
. I will be at Ikeja tomorrow. So we can meet there. Please whatsapp me for further discussions
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by davidsthe(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Price is not the only factor to consider when acquiring a shoe you intend using in the long term.

Quality and durability are most important. Besides, the cost of acquiring an Aba-made shoe in this era of dollar-hike is almost the same as acquiring a non-made-in-Aba shoe because they also import the materials.

And coupled with the risk of experiencing bad workmanship and inferior materials.
this ya comment is full of sentiment and highly unpatriotic. Didnt the indians and chinese once upon a time have a "coupled with risk of experiencing bad workmanship and inferior materials" phase in their social, economic and national development stories? what did they do they kept the faith in their local content and technology. Today they are the toast of people around the world. I see buying the naira and growing the naira as a sacrifice for the future. Notice my point is not that you dont trade your stuff or do your venture o but you really dont need to cast aspersions on Made in Aba just to sell your foreign wares. God bless your husstle.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by AutoReportNG: 8:05pm On May 10, 2017
davidsthe:
this ya comment is full of sentiment and highly unpatriotic. Didnt the indians and chinese once upon a time have a "coupled with risk of experiencing bad workmanship and inferior materials" phase in their social, economic and national development stories? what did they do they kept the faith in their local content and technology. Today they are the toast of people around the world. I see buying the naira and growing the naira as a sacrifice for the future. Notice my point is not that you dont trade your stuff or do your venture o but you really dont need to cast aspersions on Made in Aba just to sell your foreign wares. God bless your husstle.

I AM SORRY TO COME IN HERE, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU NEED ALL THESE EPISTLE NA. THE OWNER OF MARKET IS ONLY MARKETING HIS PRODUCTS THE BEST WAY HE COULD IF YOU WANT TO BUY, BUY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY, LET HIM AND GO TO THE NEXT POST. I DON'T THINK ALL THESE STUFF ARE NECESSARY, WETIN CONCERN HISTORY WITH SHOES.

SOME PEOPLE WITH I TOO KNOW THINKING..

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 14, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hello sir.
. I will be at Ikeja tomorrow. So we can meet there. Please whatsapp me for further discussions
Hi, how are you? I wantu buy shoe ooooooooooooooooo. Should I message you on whatsapp too?
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Hi, how are you? I wantu buy shoe ooooooooooooooooo. Should I message you on whatsapp too?

Okay oooooiooooooooooo...lol.

Yea, message me on whatsapp
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello Guys...

We apologize for not updating the thread for a while now. We were putting certain modalities in place, plus we were out of stock.

Check out our new stuffs, and as usual, at pocket-friendly prices.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Available sizes: 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
Available colours: Leather black, suede black, suede brown and suede blue

Price: 8,000naira

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Available size: 44/45

Available quantity: Just 1pair

Price: 9,000naira

Desired pairs will be available upon pre-order.
Lead time: 8 - 12days (maximum) from order date
Deposit: 50% of total price

Price is subject to change based on prevailing exchange situation. But be rest assured that our prices will always be pocket friendly

Kindly whatsapp us for more information on pre-order

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Available size: 43/44

Very limited quantity available

Price: 9,800naira

Subsequent pairs will be available upon pre-order.
Lead time: 8 - 12days (maximum) from order date

Price is subject to change based on prevailing exchange situation. But be rest assured that our prices will always be pocket friendly

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2017

Available quantity: Just 1pair of the brown and black colour

Price: 10,000naira

Lead time: 8 - 12days from order date

Price is subject to change based on availing exchange situation. But be rest assured that our prices will always be pocket friendly

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2017

Price is subject to change based on availing exchange situation. But be rest assured that our prices will always be pocket friendly

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2017

Lead time: 8 - 14days (maximum) from order date

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Available size: 42/43

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2017

Price: 9,800naira

Desired pairs will be available upon pre-order.

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Uwaomaokey(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Available quantity: Just 1pair of the brown and black colour

Price: 10,000naira

I like the brown shoe. Very nice
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2017

Limited quantity available

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Uwaomaokey:

I like the brown shoe. Very nice

You mean this?

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Uwaomaokey(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
odimbannamdi:

You mean this?

Yeah, Nice cheesy
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by ozeman(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
what's the price for this size 42 brown lace up shoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bet9ja Predictions: 10 Sure Games You Can Predict Correctly This Weekend / Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! / How To Start A Frozen Fish/cold Room Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.