Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices (13124 Views)

Order Your Shoes ,bags Etc Direct From Malaysia At Cheaper Price / Zara's Men Shoes At Whole Sale Price / Get Your Aba Made Shoes At A Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by BluePearls(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
i like the black.. any size 43? how much last?
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by khattab008: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mesef join need big size oo, like the biggest size.

Any tentative date for next shipment?
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
BluePearls:

Hello BluePearls.

Thanks for stopping by. At the moment, we have only size 44. If your size averages between 43 and 44, then you can go with size 44. The difference shouldnt be much

The "lastest" price is 8,500naira. We are operating on a very tight profit margin, so we cant go less than that.

I hope you understand. Thanks
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
khattab008:
Mesef join need big size oo, like the biggest size.

Any tentative date for next shipment?

No problem sir. By next weekend, it should arrive Nigeria, hopefully

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by hombre(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Just took delivery of the black tho..Ibadan and its a nice shoe I must admit.

odimbannamdi:

Hello BluePearls.

Thanks for stopping by. At the moment, we have only size 44. If your size averages between 43 and 44, then you can go with size 44. The difference shouldnt be much

The "lastest" price is 8,500naira. We are operating on a very tight profit margin, so we cant go less than that.

I hope you understand. Thanks

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by hombre(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
odimbannamdi:

No problem sir. By next weekend, it should arrive Nigeria, hopefully

The OP has been banned by our Oga here ooo.
Abeg MOD let the guy out make hin do his biznes na....

I think he will comment with another moniker though....

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by shevon: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hello bro...thanks for showing interest.

At the moment, i have only size 44. But next consignment will contain large sizes.

I will notify you as soon as i get them.

Thanks for stopping by
Notify me too. I use 46 but if you're getting it from AliExpress, you better tell them to be sure they are sending correctly sized 46.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2017
hombre:
Just took delivery of the black tho..Ibadan and its a nice shoe I must admit.

Hey bro, i am glad you received the shoe safely and promptly.

Thanks for trusting me enough to pay first, that was why i tried my possible best to ensure i sent it yesterday evening even though it was late.

i look forward to more of your patronage.

Thanks again
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by emmiesky(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
odimbannamdi:
More
Nice shoes @ OP. Will love to have one but size 45. Based in Calabar.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
emmiesky:

We appreciate your interest in our shoes.

Kindly stay tuned to this thread to be notified of new arrivals
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
shevon:

Notify me too. I use 46 but if you're getting it from AliExpress, you better tell them to be sure they are sending correctly sized 46.

Sorry i am just responding now, i didnt see your post initially.

Shoe sizes are manufactured with a standard everywhere in the world. So i can almost assure you of size 46 being size 46, irrespective of the country of manufacture or origin.

Most of the materials used to manufacture shoes have a degree of expansivity that makes the shoe to expand slightly more than its exact manufactured size.

That is why, you see people who say they wear 43-44. Probably, their main size is 44, but as a result of expansivity in their previous or current size 43 shoes, they also refer to size 43 as their size too.

Finally, sir, be rest assured that i deal with manufacturers who are sincere enough to ensure that their size 46 is size 46.

A trial will convince you, sir. Thanks for stopping by.

We will dropping pictures of new arrivals soon
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's been just a week since this thread was launched and we have been overwhelmed by orders from Nairalanders in various states across Nigeria.

We are very grateful and are positioning ourselves to serve you better.

Our core business ideals are

Integrity and
Swift turn-over.

Not only do we place a high premium on integrity in business, we are also committed to providing quality shoes at very reasonable prices. We believe that people do not need to pay pocket-tearing prices to get good shoes. We operate on a fairly tight margin but we look on the bright side of quick turn-over and large volume sales

Based on the bookings we have received, we have placed a new order for more shoes.

But due to our limited working capital for now, the shoes ordered for were carefully selected to contain an average of the bookings we have gotten from customers.

What this means is, upon arrival of the shoes in a few days time, sales would be on a first come first served basis so that new orders would be made almost immediately. Therefore, we implore prospective customers to effect payment as soon as they are notified of the arrival of the shoes.

We are expecting the arrival of size 40 - 46 of the following shoes in the coming days

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
More

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by bodnel: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Please where is your office located in Lagos
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
bodnel:
Please where is your office located in Lagos

Hello sir,

Thanks for stopping by.

At the moment, we do not have an office location. We do deliveries.

But we are putting modalities in place to have physical location where prospective customers can come around to see stuffs for themselves.

In a few weeks time, everything will be set and this thread will be notified

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please mention me when size 45 black loafers arrives
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
radiokilla:

Okay bro. i will
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy New Month, Guys!

May God's favour and blessings be showered upon our lives and those of out families.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by khattab008: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Bros how far nw?
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by cbrass(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
odimbannamdi:
It's been just a week since this thread was launched and we have been overwhelmed by orders from Nairalanders in various states across Nigeria.

We are very grateful and are positioning ourselves to serve you better.

Our core business ideals are

Integrity and
Swift turn-over.

Not only do we place a high premium on integrity in business, we are also committed to providing quality shoes at very reasonable prices. We believe that people do not need to pay pocket-tearing prices to get good shoes. We operate on a fairly tight margin but we look on the bright side of quick turn-over and large volume sales

Based on the bookings we have received, we have placed a new order for more shoes.

But due to our limited working capital for now, the shoes ordered for were carefully selected to contain an average of the bookings we have gotten from customers.

What this means is, upon arrival of the shoes in a few days time, sales would be on a first come first served basis so that new orders would be made almost immediately. Therefore, we implore prospective customers to effect payment as soon as they are notified of the arrival of the shoes.

We are expecting the arrival of size 40 - 46 of the following shoes in the coming days
will there be black of that suede size 41 or 42
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hello guys.

I apologize for not dropping updates. There is a slight glitch in the shipment of my consignment.
It will be resolved by weekend, hopefully and you guys will be updated.

Thank you!
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by omoskenso(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please in need the black, size 45

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello guys.

New arrivals!!

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Currently available in size 45

Price: 9,000naira

Whatsapp us on: 09083748635.

We have limited quantities now. So sales will be on a first come first served basis

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Currently available in size 45

Price: 9,000naira

We have limited quantities now. So sales will be on a first come first served basis

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Currently available in size 45 and 46.

Price: 8,500naira

We have a limited quantities now. So sales will be on a first come first served basis

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Currently available in sizes 40, 42 and 43

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Currently available in size 42 and 43

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
BluePearls:

Hello Bluepearl,

We now have size 43 of the black colour
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
emmiesky:

Hello Emmiesky,

We currently have the size 45 of these shoes

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
radiokilla:

Hello Radiokilla.

Size 45 now available. Check the post above the this particular post
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
khattab008:
Bros how far nw?

Baba, i hail. I apologize for the delay. We have new stuffs now. Kindly indicate the shoe you are interested in and the size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bet9ja Predictions: 10 Sure Games You Can Predict Correctly This Weekend / Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! / How To Start A Frozen Fish/cold Room Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.