Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices (13118 Views)

Order Your Shoes ,bags Etc Direct From Malaysia At Cheaper Price / Zara's Men Shoes At Whole Sale Price / Get Your Aba Made Shoes At A Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Usjimy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Interested in the 4th sample. How do I contact you for the black(size 43) of it?
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by LegDoLand: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2017
All orders will be processed before 4pm today and lead/delivery time will be a maximum of 12days from today.

Our shoes are of good quality and affordable.

Just 50% part payment.

Free/subsidized delivery

Check out the previous pages of our thread to see reviews from Nairalanders who have bought our shoes
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Pics

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2017
More

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by MrPresident1: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nnamdi dey sell shoe wen world economy go soon collapse cheesy, ok o, dey sell dey go grin
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2017
MrPresident1:
Nnamdi dey sell shoe wen world economy go soon collapse cheesy, ok o, dey sell dey go grin

All those your prophecies wey no dey ever come to pass. The time wey u dey spend on your analysis, you for don use am do better thing

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2017
We are pleased to announce the arrival of the shoes our highly esteemed customers pre-ordered for.

We advised a lead time of 12days from day of orders processing and quoted yesterday (24th) as the Expected Day of Arrival. And, by God's grace, we have delivered on our promise.

At affordable prices, payments in installments and subsidized delivery rates, you too can be a beneficiary of our pre-order scheme.

Stay tuned for the next season

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2017
More

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
I have a lot of shoe pictures i intend to post, but i am finding it difficult posting them.

Dearest Mods, please assist.

CC: dominique, puskin, FOD, naijacutee
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2017
More

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Received my nicely packaged fresh suede loafers yesterday
Bless up bro!
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017
bjhaid:
Received my nicely packaged fresh suede loafers yesterday
Bless up bro!

Thanks for he feedback, brother. I appreciate!
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Happy New week, guys!

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by cbngov01(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Since I bought my first pair from this hommie, I've gone on to buy 3more pairs...Wearing one of my latest acquisitions today.its affordable, stylish and cool

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Check your shoe size on the US, UK and Europe Shoe size scale for Men and Women

1 Like

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2017
cbngov01:
Since I bought my first pair from this hommie, I've gone on to buy 3more pairs...Wearing one of my latest acquisitions today.its affordable, stylish and cool

Thanks Boss. I really appreciate your patronage all along. Looking forward to doing more business with u
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by IamOpemipo(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2017
odimbannamdi:
We are pleased to inform you of our SHOES PREORDER SCHEME for 23 different models of our best shoes. So we are pooling orders from our customers and would like you to take advantage of it

You can view the shoes and their details using this google sheet link that consumes very little data /hsVwJb. We can also help you source for any shoe or something similar you would like.

The modus operadi is simple:
1. Check the link to see which shoe appeals to you.
2. Chat us up for further inquiries.
3. Make part-payment of 50% of the total price of the shoe
4. After pooling the orders, we will process them on Thursday (13th) this week. So lead time is a maximum of 12days from Thursday.
5. Upon arrival of your shoe, you will be mandated to make full payment within 3working days, otherwise your shoe will be put up for sale and your initial payment refunded.

Any extra charges for peeps outta Lagos? And how much
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Any extra charges for peeps outta Lagos? And how much

Hi IamOpemipo,

For peeps outside LAgos, waybill charge will be subsidized.

We will be launching out next Pre-order session tomorrow and we will provide full details.

We are eager to serve you
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
We are pleased to notify you of the 2nd edition of our Shoes Pre-Order Scheme.

Features:

- 33 of our best shoe models in different colours from sizes 39 - 48
- Pocket-friendly prices
- 50% initial payment
- 13 days maximum Lead Time from 9th August, the Order Date
- Free/Subsidized delivery
- Full payment upon delivery and satisfaction
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
More:

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
More

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
more

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
We can also get you Mr Zenith branded dress shoes for men at 20,000naira

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
More from our Mr Zenith collections

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2017
Nothing speaks louder and clearer than testimonies from satisfied customers.

See the testimony of a customer that recently received one of our shoes in Jos.

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by MrPresident1: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Nothing speaks louder and clearer than testimonies from satisfied customers.

See the testimony of a customer that recently received one of our shoes in Jos.

Inamdi Inamdi, how many times I call you, Jesus is coming in a matter of hours o grin
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
We want to thank you for making the 2nd edition of our shoes Pre-order scheme a success.

The pre-ordered shoes arrived last night (a lead time of 12days) and the shoes are currently being dispatched to their owners now. Kindly see the attached pictures

For as many that patronized us, we say a big "Thank You". For others who were very skeptical about our Pre-order scheme, we perfectly understand your reservations and will be ready to serve you when you eventually decide to try us out.

In a few days time, we will be launching the 3rd edition of the Pre-order scheme that will see over 40 shoe models and an improved Lead Time.

It can only get better Stay tuned.

Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by ChangeHolder(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2017
I got a delivery � of the neatly carved blue loafer yesterday in Ibadan. The seller is really doing a nice and efficient job. This is my second purchase from him and have never been disappointed at any time. I got the second delivery at exactly 12 days from the date I pre-ordered. I think I can now confidently recommend Mr. Odimba to all interested and potential customers. He is very efficient and sincere man with a deep sense of duty.
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by scarr: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Hoping to participate in the 3rd edition of the Pre-order scheme but i was just wandering, what if i purchase a shoe and for some reason, it doesn't fit, size wise

odimbannamdi
Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by odimbannamdi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
ChangeHolder:
I got a delivery � of the neatly carved blue loafer yesterday in Ibadan. The seller is really doing a nice and efficient job. This is my second purchase from him and have never been disappointed at any time. I got the second delivery at exactly 12 days from the date I pre-ordered. I think I can now confidently recommend Mr. Odimba to all interested and potential customers. He is very efficient and sincere man with a deep sense of duty.

We really appreciate this feedback.

We are not just shoe-sellers. We are striving to build a brand, to carve a niche in the E-commerce industry. So, we are prepared to go any length to make this a reality.

Thanks for your patronage. We really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! / Bet9ja Predictions: 10 Sure Games You Can Predict Correctly This Weekend / How To Start A Frozen Fish/cold Room Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.