Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

This Is True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is True Love (467 Views)

What Is True Love? / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? / I Swear Is True! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is True Love by COTHEBEST(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
He was already eating and won't for anything pause or trade this moment for anything. He has found one of the best chef in the world and he solely finds great delight in her traditional delicacies.

After few minutes of wrestling with the well prepared bush meats and licking off the soup on his fingers and throwing some wraps of fufu into his stomach through his mouth, he discovered that there were some colored leaves in the soup...
With his two fingers he picked a piece of the leaf, just like an Asian picking up his food with his two sticks into his mouth. But this time, it was not his mouth but close to his nose and later to his eyes to examine what he has already consumed into his system.

He couldn't label the leaf in between his fingers so he reached out to his wife and said "honey, what type of leaf is this that you used for this soup? ".

Truly, one of the things that attracted her to him was her genuine smile.
"Chidima, should you answer me", he said that with a smooth voice, and being a man that has a deep and clear voice, his voice has always been a propeller to make his wife smile the more.

She moved forward to him and pressed her big rounded breasts against her husband back, with one of her hands strolling down his chest.
Apparently, she got married to a patience and a core gentle man.

Finally she spoke out; "my love, na the plenty leaves wey you bring come give me this afternoon na I use cook the soup"...she ended her sentence with a smile as usual but could not capture her husband heart this time.

" you did what?! "
At that moment he had different options and choices to make which are; to get angry, shout at her and call her names, push her aside and walk away.
As these thoughts were ringing in his mind within a split second, he didn't know how to explain to her that what she called leaves are flowers he bought for her early that day. He had left the office during lunch to get his wife some flowers from the flower shop and rush back to work.

But on a second thought, she is not to be blamed as she was brought to him as a wife from his village... No doubt, he might have married a Bush girl but she has most enviable character that he longs for in a woman, and he is ready to Behind her up...
He does not care how long it takes him to teach her... He is willing and not ashamed because she is teachable...

Okorode Christian
Co The Best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is True Love by 2SWT(f): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
whatever they say true love is

am just happy

1 Like

Re: This Is True Love by babyfaceafrica: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2017
What is the title of this movie?
Re: This Is True Love by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
What is the title of this movie?
true love grin
Re: This Is True Love by zainmaxwell(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2017
True love conquered all fears
Re: This Is True Love by McBrooklyn(m): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

intimacy gadgets Can't Satisfy Me More Than My Boo Though I Have And Use Them__ese Eriat / Urhobo Woman, Benin Man, Are We Compatible??? / Hello Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.