Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife (840 Views)

I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? / Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by decency4val: 2:21am On Mar 19, 2017
Emphasis has been raised about Husbands exposing their salaries to their wife considering the advantages and disadvantages. Let's share and discus this topic to learn from each other if it's good or not
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by eezeribe(m): 2:52am On Mar 19, 2017
The Gold digging gender will always want the hard working gender to disclose and share their salaries with them.
Some wives even want their husbands to disclose their ATM pins to them and operate a 'joint account' even when she doesn't earn a kobo or earns peanuts when compared with his own.
It has always been the case right from the garden of Eden,while Adam was in the field doing work,Eve was at home waiting for him to bring the 'gold' so they would share.
Only weak men disclose such details with their wives.

ALWAYS AT THE TOP OF NAIRALAND PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

1 Like

Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by Bluezy13(m): 2:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmm...
One knows one's wife better
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by searchng4love: 3:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

One knows one's wife better
Nice response....
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Full disclosure of your financial stand to your woman shouldn't be an issue and vice versa.

That is why you really need to know who you're tying the knot with.

The problem with distrust among couples has made it difficult for financial revelations to be divulged between themselves.

So if you know and trust your man or woman with spending impulse, and attitude towards savings and investments, it won't be a big deal.

My woman is very conservative in nature, its even better I allow her run my finances because omo boy no dey budget at all. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by searchng4love: 3:29am On Mar 19, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Full disclosure of your financial stand to your woman shouldn't be an issue and vice versa.

That is why you really need to know who you're tying the knot with.

The problem with distrust among couples has made it difficult for financial revelations to be divulged between themselves.

So if you know and trust your man or woman with spending impulse, and attitude towards savings and investments, it won't be a big deal.

My woman is very conservative in nature, its even better I allow her run my finances because omo boy no dey budget at all. grin grin grin
Nice response too. But will you be of the same opinion if your wife is a spendthrift?
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:34am On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Nice response too. But will you be of the same opinion if your wife is a spendthrift?
Never!
I couldn't have even dated such person for long.
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by Xbursta(m): 3:49am On Mar 19, 2017
--- na me nd am hustle wich 1 na

Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by Cutehector(m): 4:05am On Mar 19, 2017
Just never marry a bad wife! U won't even live long ..
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by searchng4love: 4:07am On Mar 19, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Never!
I couldn't have even dated such person for long.
I believe women are generally better at finance management.... If they choose to be sincere and love genuinely.... That's why the Bible counts the man lucky and favoured by God...Who finds a virtuous woman...
To the unmarried male here if you're sincerely looking for a life companion...Knock kennygee's door very well.... Knock until something happens.
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:11am On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

I believe women are generally better at finance management.... If they choose to be sincere and love genuinely.... That's why the Bible counts the man lucky and favoured by God...Who finds a virtuous woman...
To the unmarried male here if you're sincerely looking for a life companion...Knock kennygee's door very well.... Knock until something happens.

That's actually succinctly said. They're better finance managers.

Except for the ones who have turned "green eyed" cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Rotfl.

Just auction me on jiji.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by searchng4love: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2017
kennygee:

Rotfl.

Just auction me on jiji.
You can't remain hidden forever dearie
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

You can't remain hidden forever dearie

Do we know each other personally?
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by searchng4love: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2017
kennygee:

Do we know each other personally?
Hmmm cover will not be blown so easily
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2017
This is no biggie for men... Ladies always have this clingy attitude tho
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Hmmm cover will not be blown so easily

Pls tell me.
Re: Dislossing Your Income, Wages Or Salary To Your Wife by Abee79(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
I've been married for seven years. I have a good job (thank God). I discovered that I am not a good custodian of money as most of my income is wasted as soon as it comes. So, begining from this year, as soon as I collect my salary, I deduct the tithe and my chop money, then I transfer the rest (yes, you heard me right) to my wife. She's been doing a better job managing it than I had done. She is now responsible for ALL family expenses - including fueling my car and saving the surplus!

I wish I had done this a long time ago!!!!

PS: I discovered that my 'small' chop money lasts far longer and is used more prudently than when I kept all the money and disbursed as I wished . . .

(1) (Reply)

3 Secret Steps On How To Approach A Hot Girl & Get Her Attracted To You / 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him / Actress & Mother Of Four Omotola Jalade Flaunts Massive Curves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.