Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. (11921 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by jiganshow(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2009
man its normal butas for the abortion, atleast there are some gals u ve been hanging out with befroe you met her. those ladies you were hanging out with will surely be fixed with some other guys soonest
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by 3kay945(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2009
people different ooo. if i discoverd my gal abortd just once in d past, dat is d end of dat courtship. i dont support d trash u guys re droppin o.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by 3kay945(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2009
how re u sure d doc did d test comprehensvly, ,maybe it 4-5 abortees.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by 3kay945(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2009
how re u sure d doc did d test comprehensvly, ,maybe it 4-5 abortees.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xtended(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2009
This Thread should be published in hints or something. its been interesting so far.

MY POINTS

@ poster- i wouldnt say u lied when u said u didnt have sex with anyone before u met cos i know the feeling. i've been in that shoe before.
For people like u and i, we believe we should get someone clean cos of the way we've lived. i later found out that we always fall in love with someone that is more exposed than us and she eventually tutors us how things are done in the world.

though my girl never confessed she had an abortion but she mentioned numerous names of guys she had been with. The worst part was that she told me she was virgin as if i didnt do biology in school.

My brother! the fact is that you cant claim you LOVE someone if you cannot forgive her. God loves us that is why He forgives us. We are expected to do the same. What if u never found out that she had abortions? if the doctor had told you , does this mean u wanted her to abort your own baby too?

anyway I DONT BELIEVE IN ABORTION AND I WONT SUPPORT IT.  thank God i've no t been a victim.

KEEP THE GIRL IF YOU REALLY LOVE HER.
FORGIVE HER! THIS IS AN INEVITABLE INVESTMENT IN YOUR LOVE LIFE.
TELL HER TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD cos abortion is a sin.  wink
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2009
@ poster

The doctor had no business telling you. You are not even her husband.

Anyways am I even taking you for real? Your threads are a bunch of crap.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Kx: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2009
1.The doctor that gave the said verdict is a quack.

A trained and qualified doctor wont tell the result of a patient's
med examination to a third party.For crying out loud,u are a third party.

2.U have no right to judge the girl.
U barely knew her.No sooner had u known her than you craved to satisfy ur
lust and need for sexxx.U dont appear to have got ur prorities right.Is sex the first and most
important need when establishing relationships?U didnt even invest in knowing her first thing.

No body holy pass.Go back to ur various exs,u d be shocked how many of them u got pregnant
and they aborted without bordering u with the info.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by sayso: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2009
Run but do not run,meaning be careful and ready to vamoose whenever danger knocks
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by yjay(f): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2009
i really dont understand how pple wld conclude that u must be a loose person to ve aborted twice! sorry peeps it doesnt necessarily roll like that, i have a friend that had 5 abortions, it was really crazy yeah i agree but it was for the same guy, i told her i ddnt understand why she kept getting pregnant if she knew that they guy wasnt ready & at the end the guy dumped her & married someone else, i think it just goes to show u how irresponsible some guys can be,
@poster, so what if she had abortions twice b4 she met u? it doesnt ve to change anything! it happens a LOT!!! & dont be fooled by pple saying dump her or whatever cos the next girl might ve had 6 abortions, just my thought!

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by DL(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2009
yeah right yjay(eve of eden), even if she's slept with so many others b4 him abi
ever heard of HIV/AIDSthe vaccines are not enuf to reach africans ooh. cool cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by yjay(f): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2009
DL he was her first boyfriend
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by iorhenter(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2009
Forgive and forget and move ahead, afterall you know this one has had it twice and can still deliver. How about those that have lost their "Pride of womanhood" in the process? Dude, there is no telling how many times the next one you will meet might have done it, so, take this one if you really love her. Go to these 'OVER THE CANTER' Hospitals where they do abortions and you will be baffled about the number of girls that turn up for abortion everyday (who gets them Pregnant? definately not fellow ladies). The guys that have gotten these girls pregnant will later want a virgin for WIFE. If you are looking for a VIRGIN, you might find yourself one below the age of thirteen somewhere (that is not to say there are no virgins above that age, they are just hard to find). Even at that, there is no telling when she will sneak out and do it behind you.

MY ADVICE TO FELLOW GUYS: If you want a virgin for a wife, be a virgin yourself.

MY ADVICE TO YOU (@POSTER): Forgive and forget if you really love her.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Moyola(f): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2009
Well as long as her womb ain damaged and itz likely there wuldnt b need for abortion if she getz pregnant again then. . . undecided. Buh yu'll need to sort out the lyin bit of d matter tongue
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by DL(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2009
not true yjay, else he wuldnt complain bout infidelity.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by yjay(f): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2009
oops, i thot u were refering to my friend
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by CarlosVent(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2009
This girl need to make confession in a good church and she will be free.
she has murdered many lives and who knows how many times she has fornicated?

If not THREAD LOCKED NO MORE REPLIES FROM NOW
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
If she in fact committed murder then I would advise you depart from her. That is if you were ever interested in marrying her. Why would you want to invite trouble into your life when nothin de worry you??
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by obi123: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
its simple , its obvious that you have a problem with her abortion statistics and cant deal with it, ask urself why you are hesitant to leave the girl , is it becos u know dat u arent all dat and cant find someone else.u afraid of moving on sweetie?

Mr, u arent superglued to the girl, or are u?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by gabriel4u(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ poster

Fine it is clear to you that she had abortion twice, but even those that have more than she deed are in their sweet life with there husband and their

children without telling their husband how her young living went.

So lets face the reality, if you really love her forget about abortion and start a new life with her, because, you mint even fall into another gal that as done

it 4 time. (All lizard close their tommy on th floor but we don't know which one that have stomach pain) That is to say, is not new, only that some gals

secrete didn't lick out to us. continue your relationship if you truly love her sha,
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
gabriel4u:

@ poster

Fine it is clear to you that she had abortion twice, but even those that have more than she deed are in their sweet life with there husband and their

children without telling their husband how her young living went.

So lets face the reality, if you really love her forget about abortion and start a new life with her, because, you mint even fall into another gal that as done

it 4 time. (All lizard close their tommy on th floor but we don't know which one that have stomach pain) That is to say, is not new, only that some gals

secrete didn't lick out to us. continue your relationship if you truly love her sha,
I gat yours Gab but I will like go for another test to know if she will conceive again. Though she is good to me but keeping it to herself really piss me off.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^Yet why are you afraid of moving on??
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
tensor777:

^^Yet why are you afraid of moving on??
I aint afraid dude, I just dont want to take the wrong step.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Mavenb0x(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
@OP: On page 1, paroh_frey already said what I was going to say. Cheers.

Although I agree with you that she should have spoken up. Transparency is vital to any relationship.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by ZE: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
If women honestly confess how many times the've gone through this abortion of a thing, all men will be on the run ooooo.

Imagine if there is a toll gate fully equipped with totometer and abortion meter which records how many times a single lady have had sex or abortion. The result will be explosive
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^Which is why some men prefer to marry virgins.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by iorhenter(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^Which is why some men prefer to marry virgins.

Are they themselves virgins? It's the same men that go sleeping with and impregnating these ladies and later all they want is a virgin for a wife. It's pathetic though. Men should learn to stop disvirgining these ladies if they want to get married to virgins.

Keep yourself clean and expect something Clean, DISVIRGIN SOMEONE ELSE'S 'WIFE TO BE' AND BE SURE THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS DISVIRGINING YOURS ELSEWHERE grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by ruffrider(f): 3:32am On Dec 23, 2009
LISTEN; The girlfriend needs counseling. Sometimes your pastor of your church can counsel for free, if you don't have insurance. This girl and her body has been through alot. Start going to church service to gather. If you truly love her, be there as a friend, even if you two don't work out as boyfriend and girlfriend. How does she feels about this matter. Make sure she's healthy enough for a relationship also. GET TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM, BEFORE YOU GO ON.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by ruffrider(f): 3:37am On Dec 23, 2009
I hope things work out for you and your girlfriend. I said a quick prayer for you two before typing this next reply. Follow your heart. sometimes other can steer you wrong, but not intentionally.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2009
@ Mugsmasher : Your post shows you just fabricated the whole lot , who does a D & C these days.What doctors do now is called an MVA , and it's done with a syringe.Also how would you suggest to the doctor how he should do his work and you saying you stay just outside to hear her whining is all just pure crap.The attention you so much crave has been accomplished so please shut the Bleep up.

About the doctor
Anyone blaming the doctor should sit down to consider this : Did they go as a couple? And if yes , did they seek for advice as a couple?.The doctor can't be blamed in this instance , I'd like to give an eample , let's assume a new couple - a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship - goes to a clinic for medical check up and it's seen that the guy is positive while the girl isn't , is the doctor breaking the doctor/patient trust if he warns the girl of impending danger , knowing fully that they are bound to have sex soon.

about the virgin thing
Is a girl a virgin if her hymen is intact but has given me numerous mouthjobs and handjobs or if she's taken it up the rear.How about pre-intimacy and dry humping does this mean the girl is still chaste?.Virginity is a thing of the mind

@ Poster
If you can't live with it move on , I think she deserves more than what you are giving her.As per her not telling you of her ''sordid'' past , I got one question for you - does she know of yours?.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2009
we can't even write f c u k again and dry h u m p i n g
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2009
I know of a girl who aborted 4 times as a young girl. Today she is married with 7 kids with a twins in between. Her husband is such nice man who was d head of a penticostal fellowship association while in d university. and was also disvirgined by this lady. Today they are happily married though I am not sure if this guy actually knew about this girls's past. It may not be a function of whether u are going to get pregnant again or die for trying abortion at any point in time. It is about your morality. People can change for better and old things pass away and things made anew. It takes forgiveness and love to really accept and live with the immoralities of our young girls these days. I dont know why everyone is so crazy about sleeping around and being unfaithful to one's partner. Many ladies past is filled with pitiful crums of heinous promiscuity! It really sucks! Tufiakwa!
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2009
The last thing you should do is to marry the girl out of sympathy. Furthermore it is wise to ensure that your prospective partner matches up to your own ethical and moral standards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.