Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. (11899 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Ododah: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
Is the doctor your doctor or hers? The doctor clerked her to ascertain the number of times she had abortion or by diagnosis? My brother, open your eyes and tell yourself the truth, '' a woman that will pose to be reserved and yet had had abortion twice is not worth it, even though everybody deserves a second chance.'' You may not be able to erase this from your mind if you continue the relationship. Be advised.
It reminds me of one movie by Osuofia who took a supposedly reserved/virgin girl to a hotel, and the girl was telling him virtually how all the rooms looked like and which one has a good pillow, what a paradox!
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2009
The doctor is ours and I believe he did the right thing to tell me. Funny story you gat there. grin
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by gee4short: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2009
Let the past remain in the past you may not understand the situation she was in when she did it but if you truely love her you would help her start all over again she needs your support, understanding and care smiley
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by matemi: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
she is nt worth it den.cnce she has bin kipin it away 4rm u.probably 4 years.pls tell ha to go
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by vislabraye(m): 1:48am On Dec 24, 2009
Two abortions in a life time is small. I've heard of a lady who have done more than that in a semester alone. Although it is expected that every person have had a sexual past, grin No man would be happy to use a second hand product.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by saucekid(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2009
argggh! such incredulity
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by 4peace(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2009
All the woman i hail o hmmm
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by 4peace(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2009
All the woman i hail o hmmm
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by iz2much: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2009
yea actualy, it shouldnt be a big deal since our girls now abort like play dis days, my babe had abort like 5 times and none was my own. imagin
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Austin234(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ Mugsmasher rember there is judgement for all murderers. God is watching
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by tinacollin: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
Sorry guy, can i ask u dis simple question ? how many girls got pregnant for you? did u asked them to keep the pregnancy and how many ladies did you slept with, without condom, even when they beg for it? you see; we are not saint. Even God forgive us when we offend him, or are you saying she can not concieve? and also it did not occur to you dat she loves you and would not like to loose u, and she thought of a way to keep and arrive at that solution: LIE. That doctor is a bad person i must say.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by yeswecan(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hmmmmmmm she killed two of her kids . . so what kind of advice do you need huh . . .  to be with a female murderer . This is not funny
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by yeswecan(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
tinacollin:

Sorry guy, can i ask u dis simple question ? how many girls got pregnant for you? did u asked them to keep the pregnancy and how many ladies did you slept with, without condom, even when they beg for it? you see; we are not saint. Even God forgive us when we offend him, or are you saying she can not concieve? and also it did not occur to you dat she loves you and would not like to loose u, and she thought of a way to keep and arrive at that solution: LIE. That doctor is a bad person i must say.

regular people
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by MugSmasher: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
busybody has a child now she is breastfeeding according to her grin

Honestly, do you think someone like busybody will just have sex once and have a child without her having abortions along the way?

Remember she is a single mother, so you can imagine how many pen.is-es have entered her toto over the years and how many missed period this idiot would have encountered before she finally had this one. grin

Truthfully, without any bias or beef against me, do you think busybody with all her noise on Nl wouldnt have commited abortion before this child?

Talk true! grin
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by AceMiss: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2012
@Poster,do you have an idea of the number of girls that have gone for abortions? A large % of girls around have at one point or the other had an abortion,so its not really about living a rough life(even though sometimes its related),it just happens. Sometimes gals lie maybe cos they feel guys cant handle the truth or for fear of losing the one they truely love. In her case she didnt lie,she just didnt tell. Be smart and decide right.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by ogaprime(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
xynerise:
It would have been better if she told me herself.  I was shocked when the doctor told me to stop my gal from aborting her baby or I will loose her. Since I met her she had not been pregnant so what is the doctor talking about. The doctor later told me my gal had aborted twice and the third might kill her. She was feeling a slight pain in her stomach when i took her to the hospital. Now I am confused on what to do. She had been lying all this while that she never lived a rough life in her school days. I dont want to take a harsh action cos I love her but what will an average man do in this situation? This is a true story but I am not the victim. Need your contribution pls.   

This is 2014, update please...
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by opesweet(f): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wait,your vex is that she did not tell you? Please, I beg, do tell, if she had told you, would you have dated her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Lady Flaunts Erect Nippl*s In Unclad Photos / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / Nollywood Star Angela Okorie Squeezes Her Big Boöbs IN Her Hands So Tempting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.