Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Stop Unnecessary Messages On Your Phone With This Code - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Unnecessary Messages On Your Phone With This Code (462 Views)

Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone / How Can One Stop Unnecessary Anger Issue / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Unnecessary Messages On Your Phone With This Code by youngfocus(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2017
I just heard this message on my radio this mornen.from those in control Nigeria communication company in Nigeria. All Nigeria network have been a hell frustrating people,with the way they send text message to your phone as if they are your wife,or husband,some message will go like if u won't thunder to strike your enemy txt God punish my enemy to 132,(I know that those ppl that are trying to fight their enemy will try d code),some will goes like,the old woman in your village is playing ludo with your glory,text God save me from his hand.to 214,all this trick is to make money and notin more sum of them in charge of this message s did not knw the way to church oooo Some time you might be expecting alert, when you your phone beep,TON,TON,if for you to rush there for you to check and reading,burari is back for you to knw more about is arriver,to know the color of cloth he will be wearing each day,the kind of food he will b eating every day,text burari to 531,before you know it with frustration you have hit your phone to the ground,to avoild all dis on unnecessary messages. Text STOP to 2442,or if you wish to choose option to select the one you will like to be receiving text HELP to 2442 hope this will help us because I know all this are very frustrating some time
Re: Stop Unnecessary Messages On Your Phone With This Code by youngfocus(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Pretty Girl From Bayelsa Based In Abuja? / 16 Signs Your Spouse May Be Cheating / This Guy Is Angry L Moved To Another City For My New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.