Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone (11443 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady / After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by icardi9: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Just read
The generation the most beautiful thing about it is the wedding reception after that nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by EkunKekere: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2019
angry

People will come up with any manufactured poo just to make you click on their useless blogs.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by SLAP44: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Sounds fake and arranged

No sane persons can be that explicit in their chats while doing infidelity.

The azz stuff, the three.some, the pregnancy mentioned on chats?

Abeg!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2019
Why are women like dis? cry cry I don't think I wanna marry anymore, fvxk love! Fvxk marriage, all na facade. Spits! angry

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:
Sounds fake and arranged
bros, shit happens, I won't rule the possibility of this happening out completely, most women are shit.

13 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by SLAP44: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
bros, shit happens, I won't rule the possibility of this happening out completely, most women are shit.

Yes but not stvpid, women can cover their tracks than men. She Cannot say shes travelling if the Sister is not covering for her.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Lemme give this a 50-50 chance of credibility.

Shiiit happens wink

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:
Sounds fake and arranged

No sane persons can be that explicit in their chats while doing infidelity.

The azz stuff, the three.some, the pregnancy mentioned on chats?

Abeg!

This one is a learner. Where else will she mention it? Video call?? shocked
No be Twitter chat? Or u think its WhatsApp? wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by winosport: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2019
A part of me don't believe this story but there is another part of me that knows to expect anything from women these days

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by SLAP44: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2019
luminouz:

This one is a learner. Where else will she mention it? Video call?? shocked
No be Twitter chat? Or u think its WhatsApp? wink

Voice call or when she dey with the guy in person.

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by kestine(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2019
My muslim ex got married in 2016... And since then we have been fucking our brains out even to the extent to having 3 some more than once... So anything is possible that I can tell you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by fernandez1(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Either fake or real.....brothers and sisters it's end time o......for this shit is happening daily even from our forefathers......but Nigerians have the coded things attitude....the husband won't even be able to speak out.
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2019
EkunKekere:
angry

People will come up with any manufactured poo just to make you click on their useless blogs.

It could also be true. That's exactly how Twitter messages look like.
If you feel they cook this up, then what will the cooker gain? This things happen.

If you have a faithful and a loyal wife, you have everything in the world and you should be thankful to God everyday. They are now extinct in this part of the world.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

Voice call or when she dey with the guy in person.
Lmaoooo...
That's logic talking but we both know where diick and pussy dey,logic flies outta the fuqin window.
There will always be slipups,especially when she is pregnant, those extra hormones wreck havoc. Did you read where her countenance suddenly changed after being moody for a while? That got her husband's antenna up and running. That's if the story is true smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:
My muslim ex got married in 2016... And since then we have been fucking our brains out even to the extent to having 3 some more than once... So anything is possible that I can tell you
Telle more please,especially the 3some part! wink
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by SLAP44: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...
That's logic talking but we both know where diick and pussy dey,logic flies outta the fuqin window.
There will always be slipups,especially when she is pregnant, those extra hormones wreck havoc. Did you read where her countenance suddenly changed after being moody for a while? That got her husband's antenna up and running. That's if the story is true smiley

My guy, I give this story only 20% of credibility. That's if the guy has been enjoying her while in school and maybe knows the hubby, maybe has a score to settle with the hubby. If not, there are many fishes in the ocean for a rich dude like in the story.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by kestine(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
luminouz:

Telle more please,especially the 3some part! wink

First one we did was she..me and another girl. The other time was me...she and another unknown guy for hotel just for the fun of it... And this na person wife... So shit happen..tell today we still dey Bleep our self...but u can never know say the pikin bad gan... Very innocently looking pikin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

My guy, I give this story only 20% of credibility. That's if the guy has been enjoying her while in school and maybe knows the hubby, maybe has a score to settle with the hubby. If not, there are many fishes in the ocean for a rich dude like in the story.
U know nothing,Jon Snow.
The ex knew her from way back na...and who cares about settling scores? Those two wanted themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:

First one we did was she..me and another girl. The other time was me...she and another unknown guy for hotel just for the fun of it... And this na person wife... So shit happen..tell today we still dey Bleep our self...but u can never know say the pikin bad gan... Very innocently looking pikin.
Damn,this is some prime time shiiit!

But why is she like that? She no like the husband?

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by SLAP44: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2019
luminouz:

U know nothing,Jon Snow.
The ex knew her from way back na...and who cares about settling scores? Those two wanted themselves.

Maybe you have been associating with only women of low morals. You can have a different experience if you choose wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:

See what you're proud of putting up here.

How would you feel if they do same to your wife?

Read up about the sanctity of marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by kestine(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2019
luminouz:

Damn,this is some prime time shiiit!

But why is she like that? She no like the husband?

Back den I was asking her out on the side and me self get babe... My babe cone catch me dey toast her come para sha... Nai this babe bring squad come my babe house ooo come tell her face to face say na she and my babe go dey Bleep me say if my babe wan die make she go die... Na so my babe take japa ooo... Me and she come start relationship fully... For more than 5 years before she see Muslim guy marry... But till now so we still dey Bleep wella... She like her husband ooo... But I dey give her trips way her husband no fit give her
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by frankkydee(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:

Back den I was asking her out on the side and me self get babe... My babe cone catch me dey toast her come para sha... Nai this babe bring squad come my babe house ooo come tell her face to face say na she and my babe go dey Bleep me say if my babe wan die make she go die... Na so my babe take japa ooo... Me and she come start relationship fully... For more than 5 years before she see Muslim guy marry... But till now so we still dey Bleep wella... She like her husband ooo... But I dey give her trips way her husband no fit give her
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Limitededition10: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2019
So very fake. Foolish bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Skmoda(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Why are women like dis? cry cry I don't think I wanna marry anymore, fvxk love! Fvxk marriage, all na facade. Spits! angry
I just dey fear this present day women...just do your best and leave the rest..

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by DavidEsq(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:

Umu uwa mmebi angry

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2019
kestine:

Omo she craze o grin

Trips eh? I guessed as much...
Bit wait o..if she come get belle nko?

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by luminouz(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

Maybe you have been associating with only women of low morals. You can have a different experience if you choose wisely.
Lmaoooo
Nope,dude....women are women...moral or not

If you know women as I do,you won't question this...

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by SLAP44: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
Nope,dude....women are women...moral or not

If you know women as I do,you won't question this...

Bye

By the same stroke, men are men, but while you see nothing in bleeping married women, me don't do it. And will never enjoy it or take the risk as it's not worth it for me. I like them young and free.

So you see, there always a difference. Some women can never be that porous or reckless to expose their cheating ways no matter how they love the other man.

Does your married friends chat and record your escapades with them?

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by Neonkeon(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2019
lies arrangeee...
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by kestine(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2019
luminouz:

Omo she craze o grin

Trips eh? I guessed as much...
Bit wait o..if she come get belle nko?

Bro na mad girls dey outside now... Even house wives dem self no take aldultery as big deal again... Na dem go setup the location... If only u fit hear watin all this girl's and married women dey gist among their self... Make God help us for the kind wife way we go marry... Cos as for me na to get baby mama ooo.. Cos I don see first hand watin Ex dey do for marriages
Re: Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone by ChiefGuru24(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2019
Women are immoral naughty sluts. Ive had girls tell me they want to be fûcked by 3 4 guys in every hole. Yes! Nigerian women! Yes! Classy girls! Yes! Intelligent women! Yes! Christian and muslim women! Yes! Hausa igb yoruba efik fulani ikwerre tiv women!

As a bf or hubby your job to handle your woman is the same way a pïmp should handle his whòres. Any slight fûck up and she'll cheat on you faster than an imsu student in an exam hall.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Has Seen This Photo? Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On Here? / Defriended On Facebook / Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.