Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? (649 Views)

Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by xynerise: 2:29am On Dec 20, 2009
Can you fight or threaten another guy because of your gal? Maybe you caught them kissing or you suspected them of having an affair.
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by Fonewhiz: 2:37am On Dec 20, 2009
xynerise:

Can you fight or threaten another guy because of your gal?

A. It depends_-'

xynerise:

Maybe you caught them kissing.

B. I definitely know that she want someone else. so what's the essence of fighting.

xynerise:

Or you suspected them of having an affair.

C. It's wrong to suspect wrongly. But if i find it to be true, I'll go with 'B' above
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by 190: 2:55am On Dec 20, 2009
@poster

I hope you wont fight me cos
u suspect myself and your Girl
having an affair
else NO XMas for u~

LOL
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by xynerise: 3:01am On Dec 20, 2009
Then I guess just need one present for xmas and that is your tooth. grin
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by omega25red(m): 3:07am On Dec 20, 2009
why fight over a girl who was involved in the cheating. The guy owes you nothing it's your girl who owes you her faithfulness so i wont fight i will just be out and let em have each other. Besides what if the guy is bigger than you? or he is smaller and beats you up?
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by xynerise: 3:10am On Dec 20, 2009
You be orle(coward). grin
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by omega25red(m): 3:20am On Dec 20, 2009
xynerise:

You be orle(coward). grin
i'll be that but really no girl is worth fighting for short of her having the bone marrow you need to save your life or she is carrying your child
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by xynerise: 3:34am On Dec 20, 2009
You gat a point. I have be threatened back in school with a gun to leave my babe or they will send me to God prematurely. The message is from the carpon. I told them they dont have to bring out gun. They should take her and I will even bring her friend for them to date. I have not done what I came to school to do and get killed cos of a gal that will end up marrying another man.
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by xynerise: 3:34am On Dec 20, 2009
If you die for woman not yet your wife you are going to hell.
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by cantell(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2009
If you know this, why ask?
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by Pweety4me(f): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2009
^Because not all minds r d same some will handle d situation differently so it's nice 2 see every1 else's opinions rite? smiley

@Post wat is the need in fighting 4 something when it is already urs?(dat's if it is)as a lady ofcourse it would be kinda fun seeing your man defend his right(woman)  cheesy we want bold & strong men and not sissies but not when it could turn 2 life & death situation or if he is obviously gonna lose d fight. . .undecided  but on d other hand if it were me and some woman was claiming my man i wouldn't like 2 fight her infact i wouldn't pray 4 dat kind of situation 2 arise. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend To Claim Ownership? by deniyor: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2009
Why fight if she is cheating in anyway, not worth it. But if some guy is harrassing her without her consent, then its ok.

(1) (Reply)

I There True Love Again? / She Is Waiting For Your Comments! / Find Out More About This Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.