Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? (10943 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Emusan(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
Something happen one day, a couple were driving and they mistakingly hit the car infront of them (just minor one). As wife be the first person to come down from the car to have a talk with the person, just a few word of apology from the woman; and the man who drove the car gave the woman a 'star seeing slap' (SSS) which make the man to be over rude according to everyone. But to people's surprising it was the woman's husband that calm down his wife and the whole issue die down.

If it is me i will remove my trouser and boxer joinundecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by emmae2(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hmmm it even shounds stupid 2do..[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Abujafood: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Op just pray that after the fight you'll be alive to rethink the whole thing. Some years ago in Lagos an Army officer lost his life when another man slapped his wife at an ATM point due to a minor disagreement that could have been resolved non-violently when he hit the man and a fight broke out between them which led to him losing his life.

TRUE STORY
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
This your story is a bit dusty...btw.hell yes/no,I would fight defend her right in public.if i don't protect her,who will?undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by remmyton(f): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
sounds fictional, unless it s not in nigeria, cos d nigerian men I know fight for their girlfriend talk more of their wife, they just like showing they are men enough

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
OP! Do u speak english? As in "A B C"? undecided
I didnt want to post because of ur vague description and terrible orientation of english
But If na me! U slap my wife for no right reason, even if na right reason sef! shocked shocked
***Evil laff***
***Goes home to wipe dust from JUJU***

11 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
No. That'll be tantamount to idiocy. I'm not a fighter, I'm a big ol' coward (and yes, I'm not ashamed to say it). I'd rather go home and plot how the offender will "die of natural causes". Mu che che che che!

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by TheKingsQueen: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju: .
I Guess this is how you reserve space only to go and look for video clips to upload later in the space. They should be hiding this your fullstop sef so that when u come bak with your video clips, the space is gone!

6 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
you can try it with me and i will take sorry,but with my Anike ,hunn...i will make sure the person ends up in igbobi with at least broken jaw,broken leg and shoulder dislocation.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito: OP! Do u speak english? As is "A B C"? undecided
@ bolded,what an English

9 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by OmoAlata(f): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
My husband will also try to calm the situation down. I don't think he would fight grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
Omo Alata: My husband will also try to calm the situation down. I don't think he would fight grin
And u will sit down and take such bullshit? U got slapped for no reason and the ribs of ur ribs is condoning such nonsense? If na me the guy go just go house go price him own coffin! undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
binger:
@ bolded,what an English
As if urs is any better!? undecided
Abegi! Go siddon! grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
I Guess this is how you reserve space only to go and look for video clips to upload later in the space. They should be hiding this your fullstop sef so that when u come bak with your video clips, the space is gone!

Why are you hating on me na?!

Everyone has his or her own style on Nairaland.. You like to write long stories, I summarise mine in a nice GIF.

Its too early in the year to be having this kind of acute bad belle o!! Oya go chemist go buy purge medicine.. grin

The mod that deleted my earlier post can suck my big, fat, hairy, sweaty balls... angry You had no real reason to delete my post! angry

5 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
It depends the circumstance on what happen,but no matter how bad the situation,there are other ways to address the situation,rather than actually behaving like a babarians.

Something similar happened to my fiancee,whereby someone slapped her,I had to hear the slapper's version of the story,before reacting. Infact,the slapper never knew her to be my woman,and apologised seriously. Today,the slapper,and I are friends,and I just calmed down,and my woman was expecting me to loose Hell. I told her that violence cannot solve the situation,and my fighting back won't erased the fact that you have been slapped,and my not fighting back doesn't mean I don't love you.
At times,Brain is better than Brawl.
Two wrongs can never make a right.

12 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by dhrey: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
God knows what am goin to do,aft beating him i wil also lock him up.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by stagger: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Some years ago in a crowded market at Lagos Island, the driver of the Chairman of one of the banks was trying to reverse in a very tight spot. Despite pleas from everyone for him to stop, he kept going and eventually climbed on my wife's right foot as we were all pressed to the wall trying to evade this guy. Come see temporary insanity on my part that day.

I was halfway dragging the driver through the driver's window in preparation for a good beating when his boss came down and apologized. SO I let the guy off with just two slaps. Lucky for him.

Someone later told me I took a risk as I could have been attacked by hoodlums if they found out I was not Yoruba. Since then, I avoid situations that will expose my wife that way.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why are you hating on me na?!

Everyone has his or her own style on Nairaland.. You like to write long stories, I summarise mine in a nice GIF.

Its too early in the year to be having this kind of acute bad belle o!! Oya go chemist go buy purge medicine.. grin
Guy! Have mercy na! Those ur GIF heavy die! Wetin u wan make phone users do?! Dem go vex oooo
Well! Wetin consign me?!
***Driving Dangote Truck jejely***
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by PrinceNN(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
i would simply resolve the ish with words, track the car and prepare a proper beating for the driver undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yomieluv:
Something similar happened to my fiancee,whereby someone slapped her,I had to hear the slapper's version of the story,before reacting. Infact,the slapper never knew her to be my woman,and apologised seriously. Today,the slapper,and I are friends,and I just calmed down,and my woman was expecting me to loose Hell. I told her that violence cannot solve the situation,and my fighting back won't erased the fact that you have been slapped.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Dude! Get outta here!
angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
stagger: Come see temporary insanity on my part that day.

I was halfway dragging the driver through the driver's window in preparation for a good beating when his boss came down and apologized. SO I let the guy off with just two slaps.
***Removes agbada and prostrates to him***
U deserve the sack of honor between ur legs! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
i would simply resolve the ish with words, track the car and prepare a proper beating for the driver undecided
That takes too much time! undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Guy! Have mercy na! Those ur GIF heavy die! Wetin u wan make phone users do?! Dem go vex oooo
Well! Wetin consign me?!
***Driving Dangote Truck jejely***

But those things no pass 15kilobytes na?! Shoo?!!!!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
As if urs is any better!? undecided
Abegi! Go siddon! grin
Olodo,why you go correct am now? grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by PrinceNN(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
That takes too much time! undecided

revenge is best served cold...

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
most of yall coming here saying
"I will leave the case to God"
"I will not behave barbaric"
"I will behave maturely"
What??!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WHen my brain is not Ogi (PAP)?
Shey Una drink Alomo?!
Women are vulnerable! Women are like precious butter! They can easily be melted! They are abused evrywhere!
I dont care if its my wife, my sister, my girlfriend, my close friend, and worst of all my MOTHER!
I WILL DEAL WITH U OR END UP IN THE HOSPITAL! THAT IS TRUE HONOR! angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by hightechIT: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito: OP! Do u speak english? As in "A B C"? undecided
I didnt want to post because of ur vague description and terrible orientation of english
But If na me! U slap my wife for no right reason, even if na right reason sef! shocked shocked
***Evil laff***
***Goes home to wipe dust from JUJU***
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
binger: Olodo,why you go correct am now? grin
Commot for road jare grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by colombiana: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
Do u guys knw weda the husband is like zacheus and the who slapped the lady na goliath its best settled oooo cuz make dem nor beat huzy and sife

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by TableLeg(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
No she is on her own ... I dont and cant fight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.