Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (56051 Views)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Elle277(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Salary for a girlfriend?..if una come marry nko? will you still maintain and upgrade the salary Naso e dey take start,when she marry you now,she no con see bigger salary, wahala go start, that time you go say your wife dey cheat...op lucky say he no marry her again but some are not that lucky,,beyond this thread pls always start what you can finish abeg
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by eagleeye2: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Onye a n' emere. Nwere Onye o n' emere.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by 1234onyekwe: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
osenidvdg:
I can not imagine how some men are wasting away their future.70k that some responsibly married man could not earn in a month is what someone is wasting away.No matter what he is earning now and what he has achieved in life the future will demand for what he has lavish in the past.
yes o I believe u, the future will always demand but they will never learn b/cos the pepper is flowing now.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Youngpo413: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oseiwe14:
The guy is pussified
pussywhipped rather...
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Elle277:
Salary for a girlfriend?..if una come marry nko? will you still maintain and upgrade the salary Naso e dey take start,when she marry you now,she no con see bigger salary, wahala go start, that time you go say your wife dey cheat...confused people
you talk true dear...there is what is called priming and the guy is already priming the girl to live wit him paying her...some times we tend to do good but too much of everything is bad...assuming this guy losses his job inco..it means the girl.wont stick bc is the money that make her stay in the first place.

May God give us wisdom to live a good life.

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by shabidu(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Na wao
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by GogetterMD(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nothing special here. This is simply just redistribution of wealth. She's the modern day #RobinHood
Odenson boyfren
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by sisisioge: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chai! Can I possibly get a well paying job too...I mean a bf grin grin grin
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
very funny
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by CarrotAndStick: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
See love triangle sha. But no man has the sole right to a pussy he's not engaged or married to. It's a free toto for all men.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by AreaFada2: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yuneehk:
I never knew being a galvrend is now a job shocked If anyone sees such vacancies please let me know so I can apply grin

One of the biggest jobs in 9ja. It employs millions of 9ja ladies, full or part-time. It is the most popular job among female students. Not part-time shop checkout babe or baby-sitter like in many countries. Salaries can be up to 250k, trips to Dubai, South Africa, a car & others come as perks. etc. Common in Lekki & Abuja. grin cheesy

The babe is distributing wealth. Something our elite refuse to do. cheesy
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by sirfee(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=nely post=54741662]grin
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by jospepper(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Smallville10:
Of all men, na dry cleaner... Anyhow sha, d dry cleaner sure knows how to dry her pvssy better

God forbid, i refuse to be a maga...

If na me, i know how to repay her back perfectly...
So dry cleaners are lesser men abi?
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by usamali(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
50k per mnth plus miscellaneous. whose son is that?
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by PrinzCarter(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
I HV always told my niggas try n make sure dat Ur nt a bench warmer(sub) Ur single pls mingle try nt to break hrts work Ur shit u owe Ur self freedom at its peak
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by jbhill(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
and d guy no shame,some ones salary..because of za oza room.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Emycord: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
N50.000k for girlfriend? How much will he pay for full housewife? That amount will pay for 5 graduates bride price Who is the said guy sef is he in any way related to any of the names listed on forbs magazine? (Aka news makers) they are scarcely found on social media Or is he the regular buying and selling guy? ( noise makers) on social media.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by TundeHashim(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:
Girlfriend?
No man has sole right to a girlfriend's kpekus when he hasnt married her. Even if you are paying her N1m monthly.
Only married people can be said to cheat or have cheated. Singles explore and its normal.
you have a point though not tenable...relationship is about "commitment"...I can bet u that a girl who cheats on her bf most likely would cheat on her hobby..
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Yuneehk(f): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
policy12:

You go do seriously?
Yes na. please help a sister
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by NaWetinDey(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
And you are paying 50k to a girlfriend while Msc holders are struggling with less as monthly salaries. By the way, since when did being a girlfriend become a job that you pay her 50k monthly for? All these useless money-miss-road.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Vince77(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
nely:
That's what they call chain of distribution in Business studies...meanwhile
Some girls of this days have seen more boxers than mayweather.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Castleberry: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
He should be happy at least he has contributed to the life of two people. Very generous citizen
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by DickDastardly(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
TundeHashim:
you have a point though not tenable...relationship is about "commitment"...I can bet u that a girl who cheats on her bf most likely would cheat on her hobby..
May not be good and may not be bad. But most parents hate their girl-child sticking to one guy who has not indicated his interest. REALITY 101!
Wheither they'd cheat in future is a topic for another day. But i wouldn't want my daughter sticking to some guy whose only deal is some very monstrous sense of entitlement. She better be open to all men and keep her legs closed while at it. cool
What kind of pvssy-weak idiot pays a girl friend salary anyway? grin cheesy
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by DickDastardly(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
hope4life:

Soro ni yen. Is that a good comment? It's a sin against God with dare future consequences
May not be good and may not be bad. But most parents hate their girl-child sticking to one guy who has not indicated his interest. REALITY 101!
Wheither they'd cheat in future is a topic for another day. But i wouldn't want my daughter sticking to some guy whose only deal is some very monstrous sense of entitlement. She better be open to all men and keep her legs closed while at it. cool
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:
Girlfriend?
No man has sole right to a girlfriend's kpekus when he hasnt married her. Even if you are paying her N1m monthly.
Only married people can be said to cheat or have cheated. Singles explore and its normal.
I suppose you don't know the literal meaning of "cheating." Nairaland is just like a local market where anything goes and those who liked your post is somewhat confused.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:
Girlfriend?

So when I see my gf with some dude I should just act normal because it's normal to do so?

Common! Look what you saying, cheating is bad, stop making it seems it's cool. Bf and gf is not adventure, it's not experiment, it's a thing of the heart.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by DickDastardly(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Iefosa:

So when I see my gf with some dude I should just act normal because it's normal to do so?

Common! Look what you saying, cheating is bad, stop making it seems it's cool. Bf and gf is not adventure, it's not experiment, it's a thing of the heart.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by DickDastardly(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
DeeTus:
I suppose you don't know the literal meaning of "cheating." Nairaland is just like a local market where anything goes and those who liked your post is somewhat confused.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Iefosa:

The dude, really does not understand English.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by policy12: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yuneehk:

Yes na. please help a sister

Lol funny u...u don't look it abeg. If u serious tell bros make him change ur allowee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.