Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (56052 Views)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
she dey pay the guy for "drycleaning" her thing with his "machine" grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:

May not be good and may not be bad. But most parents hate their girl-child sticking to one guy who has not indicated his interest. REALITY 101!
Wheither they'd cheat in future is a topic for another day. But i wouldn't want my daughter sticking to some guy whose only deal is some very monstrous sense of entitlement. She better be open to all men and keep her legs closed while at it. cool
What kind of pvssy-weak idiot pays a girl friend salary anyway? grin cheesy
Don't act like it's outrageous. He did it out of love and out of love he lost the game.

What you said about parents is totally wrong. Please get your facts right next time because you sounded self-centered.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Donkalio: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
How much does he gives to his mum, dad & siblings? Dat guy must be a northerner...
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Donkalio: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
martynz50:
she dey pay the guy for "drycleaning" her thinggrin

Na so na
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by BabaGrinz(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by ethankareem(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Women, God would so punish der specie
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Icaretoo:

pls enlighten the house on how u go pay her back when u don already fall mugu...
bros d did has been done
good... He should firgive his gal and continue d relationship wit her, then after sometime he should look for a cute house gal to date and then bring her home and fvck her so his galfriend can catch them. If she tries attackin d side chick beat her up then let d side chick go and then console ur babe and plead with her and kiss her. The scores go be 1:1
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
jospepper:
So dry cleaners are lesser men abi?
she messed up her boyfriend's self esteem, status, personality and pride
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
AstuteJay:

You will be shocked the so called dry cleaner makes more money in his business than you earn on your job!

There is something called dignity of labour my friend.
is like u no understand wetin dem dey talk...

Her boyfriend gives her money which she in turn give some to her side bobo, the dry cleaner is a broke azz...
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by adabekee12(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Women are truly suffering. She gets #50,000 while other babes get $50,000 and above a month. I wish ladies will wise up and be about their business. Learn life skills and tell a man to open business for you.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by saipn: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
See love triangle sha. But no man has the sole right to a pussy he's not engaged or married to. It's a free toto for all men.
see comment are u now saying ur gf is free to Bleep anybody so far u are not married to her? in a serious relationship?
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
DeeTus:
The dude, really does not understand English.

Perhaps! undecided... That's appalling cry
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:

May not be good and may not be bad. But most parents hate their girl-child sticking to one guy who has not indicated his interest. REALITY 101!
Wheither they'd cheat in future is a topic for another day. But i wouldn't want my daughter sticking to some guy whose only deal is some very monstrous sense of entitlement. She better be open to all men and keep her legs closed while at it. cool
What kind of pvssy-weak idiot pays a girl friend salary anyway? grin cheesy

Haha... Humorist! smiley wink
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by davidif: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
How could you be giving a girl monthly allowance? Is this a relationship or a contract? Haba! Naija culture is something else. Why would you give money to someone just because y'all are dating? Na wa o.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Icaretoo: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Smallville10:
good... He should firgive his gal and continue d relationship wit her, then after sometime he should look for a cute house gal to date and then bring her home and fvck her so his galfriend can catch them. If she tries attackin d side chick beat her up then let d side chick go and then console ur babe and plead with her and kiss her. The scores go be 1:1

then wat happen next?
u really have the time for all d shit u said up there + u are a gal friend/ future wife beater?? I sha wish u luck
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Icaretoo:

then wat happen next?
u really have the time for all d shit u said up there + u are a gal friend/ future wife beater?? I sha wish u luck
hahahaha. Ma babe wont cheat on me... When i say beat i mean, give her good slap to calm her nerves...

Well, its advice for those who fall victim
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:
Girlfriend?
No man has sole right to a girlfriend's kpekus when he hasnt married her. Even if you are paying her N1m monthly.
Only married people can be said to cheat or have cheated. Singles explore and its normal.
141 nairaland group of senseless ladies just liked you and you feel high right
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by DickDastardly(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
KingAdeOluomo1:
141 nairaland group of senseless ladies just liked you and you feel high right
Go and marry joor. Stop laying empty and baseless claim to people's daughter you are yet to marry. Na your type dey pour woman acid tongue cheesy
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Icaretoo: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahaha. Ma babe wont cheat on me... When i say beat i mean, give her good slap to calm her nerves...

Well, its advice for those who fall victim

slap no qualify as beat abi?? Werdon Sir
on ur babe matter am sure u will not give her reason to cheat on u
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by mcgift(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Seriously 50000 for a girl u aint married to yet,

But sha d dry cleaner dey help am wash the t*t*
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Yuneehk(f): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
policy12:

Lol funny u...u don't look it abeg. If u serious tell bros make him change ur allowee.
Issalie! E no dey show for face o
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lol, 50k monthly maintenance fees, that one Na full time job salary tongue grin

È be like say na your side job be that. No argue. angry tongue
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
I dont even know what to say.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by RealAlfranco: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
nely:
meanwhile
Some girls of this days have seen more boxers than mayweather.

grin grin grin Punchline of life... Bros you've won the internet today

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Temmyladey074(f): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
hmmmmm...no comment
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by IBreakRules: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
AstuteJay:

You will be shocked the so called dry cleaner makes more money in his business than you earn on your job!

There is something called dignity of labour my friend.

lol. something tells me he is jobless. I know their type.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Ubongdemaga: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
R they doing d same job? Do u knw wetin d girl d pass through @ night? Do knw if d girl is suffering from one sickness or the other
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Eazie351(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2017
I‘ll call it GET HELP WORLDWIDE
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by kevindd: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hi there! When I was in such a situation, I used some sping software from https://www.refog.com which I installed on his phone. I guess, there is nothing bad in it when it goes to cheating..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.