Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

This life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This life (2313 Views)

Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. / This Life No Balance At All Share Your Experience / This Life No Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This life by Dayocold001: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Feminine Women are beautiful creatures. But the truth is they are fickle beings, they don't ever love you for you. They love your Money, the security you provide them, Power and status. They are always ready to move on to someone that has more of these things. That is Hypergamy for you. Women will always branch swing to the next best option.

However this option gradually wanes as a woman ages, because women as beautiful as they are wane very fast as they age.

At 18, she's a sweetheart that can do no wrong.

At 22 she's Hot and sexy. A joy to behold.

At 25, her powers start waning and the rush to get married begins because she isn't as adorable as she use to be.

At 30, majority of them live on their perception of themselves when they were 22, but she's far spent because to women age is not just a number, it is life.

A woman at 25 wants to marry so that she kind find security in her husband and her Children because married women are more respected in the society. The only thing more lovely than a married woman is a beautiful innocent 18 year old damsel.

To cap it all off. 95 percent of the women you will meet are cheats. They are however very good at covering their tracks. So I never trust a woman except my mother, Women are manipulative as water is wet including my mother, but the end result is the difference between a mother's manipulative tendencies and other women. A mother manipulates her children to be the best they can be and I love my mother and she's the only woman I will ever truly love.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This life by professorfal: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2017
You exaggerated a bit by postulating they are very good at covering their tracks.

dude They aren't, most times we do just allow them, probably because of love or the ecstasy we'd get from coitus_. I can't say for others but most tricks played on me I do see them coming and I play along.

3 Likes

Re: This life by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Tosh!
Re: This life by TeflonBlixx: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2017
Re: This life by Bluezy13(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2017
What is Feminine Women

2 Likes

Re: This life by Dojupyo(f): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2017
With all these you wrote, you don't love women.. Your headline/Topic is misleading
Re: This life by newyorks(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2017
so u wil marry ur mum naw idiot.na ur type beats women at anytime.i can see that there were no parental love in ur home,is ur dad a player?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This life by professorfal: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2017
newyorks:
so u wil marry ur mum naw idiot.na ur type beats women at anytime.i can see that there were no parental love in ur home,is ur dad a player?

I read his post bit by bit with no sentiment, there isn't a sign of that but in yours there sure is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This life by Papiikush: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dayocold001:
To cap it all off. 95 percent of the women you will meet are cheats. They are however very good at covering their tracks.

This sums it all up...

1 Like

Re: This life by yanabasee(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
You exaggerated a bit by postulating they are very good at covering their tracks.

dude They aren't, most times we do just allow them, probably because of love or the ecstasy we'd get from coitus_. I can't say for others but most tricks played on me I do see them coming and I play along.
Re: This life by Dayocold001: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:

Good point, but when you have hundreds of guys trying to get into your pant, getting creative proves less of a burden for you. She'll happily choose from one or two or three or four... Of those hundred that is more coded. Trust me
Re: This life by Dayocold001: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=newyorks post=54735466]lol
Re: This life by Dayocold001: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Dojupyo post=54735453]lol
Re: This life by Tokziby: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Some of the things u postulated are very far from the truth about women. It is very wrong to generalize a group of people. Your case is like that of a fish in a pond that judges life based on his immediate environment. There are several women in the world from different tribe that are specifically govern by their culture or religion and live a very humble and straight forward life.

Fact is:

-Not all women are like what u described above. Its typical of promiscuous women.
-Stereotyping people based on myopic observation is really bad especially about human cos we are dynamic.
-You said, u only trust ur mother (no pun intended), does that mean that ur mum is the most truthful person in the world? were u there during her hay days? do u know anything of her past or secrets?

You would have been correct if you said 80-90% of women are,

-very good liars cos they'll never tell u what they really feel deep inside their heart
-they are manipulative, will always try out different tricks to get what they want
-They are the most jealous animal on the planet
-they are always worried about what people think about them, even when no one really cares
-They love to be treated like a 2 year old, loved and pampared.
-They love to be praised about their appearance or their efforts on any little thing they do. (Thats why they'll do everything to get likes on inst or FB)
-They are highly emotional human
-They have a very feeble mind, u can easily change it with sweet words, (Thats why they'll always fall for liars and con men)
-They are always suspicious of every nice guy that pampers them to a fault.
-Their tempers knows no limit when they are scorned, that the reason for "hell hath no fury as a woman scorned"
-They are highly possessive of their man when he's blessed with all the factors they require

The list is endless, u can add urs if u truly know women... wink Have a nice day
Re: This life by Dayocold001: 12:43pm On May 08, 2017
Tokziby:
Some of the things u postulated are very far from the truth about women. It is very wrong to generalize a group of people. Your case is like that of a fish in a pond that judges life based on his immediate environment. There are several women in the world from different tribe that are specifically govern by their culture or religion and live a very humble and straight forward life.

Fact is:

-Not all women are like what u described above. Its typical of promiscuous women.
-Stereotyping people based on myopic observation is really bad especially about human cos we are dynamic.
-You said, u only trust ur mother (no pun intended), does that mean that ur mum is the most truthful person in the world? were u there during her hay days? do u know anything of her past or secrets?

-very good liars cos they'll never tell u what they really feel deep inside their heart
-they are manipulative, will always try out different tricks to get what they want
-they are always worried about what people think about them, even when no one really cares
-They love to be praised about their appearance or their efforts on any little thing they do. (Thats why they'll do everything to get likes on inst or FB)
-They have a very feeble mind, u can easily change it with sweet words, (Thats why they'll always fall for liars and con men)
-Their tempers knows no limit when they are scorned, that the reason for "hell hath no fury as a woman scorned"
-They are highly possessive of their man when he's blessed with all the factors they require

The list is endless, u can add urs if u truly know women... wink Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: This life by NaeChris: 3:01pm On May 08, 2017
There is truth in what he is saying; That women are smart in cleaning up any traces of cheating after they have cheated is the TRUTH. ''Only their fellow women can easily catch them'' - Okey Bakassi. These creatures are very coded. I comot cap for them. That women cheat, YES but not 95% say about 60-70%. But them never gree say them sef dey cheat. Na the worst part.
Re: This life by NaeChris: 3:12pm On May 08, 2017
Tokziby:

Fact is:

-They are very coded creatures.
- They are good pretenders.
- They are good lovers.
- Just as their anger knows no bound, their Love knows no bound.
Re: This life by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 08, 2017
Dayocold001:
Feminine Women are beautiful creatures. But the truth is they are fickle beings, they don't ever love you for you. They love your Money, the security you provide them, Power and status. They are always ready to move on to someone that has more of these things. That is Hypergamy for you. Women will always branch swing to the next best option.

However this option gradually wanes as a woman ages, because women as beautiful as they are wane very fast as they age.

At 18, she's a sweetheart that can do no wrong.

At 22 she's Hot and sexy. A joy to behold.

At 25, her powers start waning and the rush to get married begins because she isn't as adorable as she use to be.

At 30, majority of them live on their perception of themselves when they were 22, but she's far spent because to women age is not just a number, it is life.

A woman at 25 wants to marry so that she kind find security in her husband and her Children because married women are more respected in the society. The only thing more lovely than a married woman is a beautiful innocent 18 year old damsel.

To cap it all off. 95 percent of the women you will meet are cheats. They are however very good at covering their tracks. So I never trust a woman except my mother, Women are manipulative as water is wet including my mother, but the end result is the difference between a mother's manipulative tendencies and other women.
are u sure ur momsi z not part of dem undecided.
Re: This life by Marinee(f): 3:18pm On May 08, 2017
Oh well..perhaps you might be right. smiley
Re: This life by BoosBae(f): 3:19pm On May 08, 2017
Since your mother is the only woman you can ever love, then be with her for the rest of your life.

No woman wants to marry a "mummy's boy". So you'll love your mother and not love your wife?

Biko remain single, this your lamentations about women get as e be.

1 Like

Re: This life by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Oh well..perhaps you might be right. smiley
girl u fine o......without makeup nko
Re: This life by Marinee(f): 3:23pm On May 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
I didn't apply makeup in the picture, just eyeliner. tongue
Re: This life by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
op wetin u talk na true.sum wemen dey lie too mush
Re: This life by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
So u can't interact with females on a forum without running to check dia profile? Woman wrapper
Re: This life by Lionessza(f): 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
Someone got hurt really bad , time and time again.
Re: This life by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
See as d compliment sweet u for body.
Re: This life by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:
Someone got hurt really bad , time and time again.
Why do pple always say dis? So he can't make the observations without been hurt?
Re: This life by Marinee(f): 3:38pm On May 08, 2017
Nesso:

See as d compliment sweet u for body.
Hehehe..before nko grin
Re: This life by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 08, 2017
You wrote soo much grammar and yet you still made zero sense.

1 Like

Re: This life by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 08, 2017
undecided
Nesso:

So u can't interact with females on a forum without running to check dia profile? Woman wrapper
wat is dz one saying abeg if u can write but u cant read plz go yabaleft dey are waiting for u
Re: This life by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
undecidedwat is dz one saying abeg if u can write but u cant read plz go yabaleft dey are waiting for u
U no knw wetin dey pain u, empty head.
Re: This life by Dayocold001: 4:33pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Frenzy007 post=56323943]lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married, I Need Your Advice. / Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English / Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.