Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. (1934 Views)

Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha / I don fvck for this life sha / What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by Gentle0wavez: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
It's very funny how you look back at ur life and discover things that you didn't understand then. I remember in boarding school during my secondary school days. It was a crime to posses money and anything thing edible, anything you eat must be from the school and the food was always poor so hunger was omnipresent. I used to pay two of my friends to smuggle snacks for me in to the school every Saturday , they would jump the fence and buy them. I was the very generous type, complete Ajebota. I had many friends. One day one of my smugglers got ill from ulcer. The second one asked me to give him money that he will smuggle for me but I didn't trust him so I told him that I don't have money. My guys started asking why I don't have any snacks that week and because I have already lied to my smuggler that I don't have money, it will be somehow if he hears that I lied to him so I continued telling everybody that I don't have money. Omo I saw the other side of life, my life changed 360 degrees in just one week. Prefects that were my class mates started flogging me if I come late, my guys stopped helping me carry my bed out when I bed wet LOLZ, my GF( no be sex relationship oh, just besties) stopped talking to me. I went to beg her, she said I must give her #200 biscuits b4 reconciliation, many bad things happen sha but still I thought it was just bad luck. I never understood then, that people can befriend you because of food and money maybe because I never lacked those things.

4 Likes

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by Sundrus: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
cheesy at least u don chichum chin... Life need to batter u properly before u gain better experience.
Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by 0rion: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
It's very funny how you look back at ur life and discover things that you didn't understand then. I remember in boarding school during my secondary school days. It was a crime to posses money and anything thing edible, anything you eat must be from the school and the food was always poor so hunger was omnipresent. I used to pay two of my friends to smuggle snacks for me in to the school every Saturday , they would jump the fence and buy them. I was the very generous type, complete Ajebota. I had many friends. One day one of my smugglers got ill from ulcer. The second one asked me to give him money that he will smuggle for me but I didn't trust him so I told him that I don't have money. My guys started asking why I don't have any snacks that week and because I have already lied to my smuggler that I don't have money, it will be somehow if he hears that I lied to him so I continued telling everybody that I don't have money. Omo I saw the other side of life, my life changed 360 degrees in just one week. Prefects that were my class mates started flogging me if I come late, my guys stopped helping me carry my bed out when I bed wet LOLZ, my GF( no be sex relationship oh, just besties) stopped talking to me. I went to beg her, she said I must give her #200 biscuits b4 reconciliation, many bad things happen sha but still I thought it was just bad luck. I never understood then, that people can befriend you because of food and money maybe because I never lacked those things.

A BIG LESSON FOR YOU.

YOU CAN INCORPORATE THIS INTO YOUR MATURED LIFE NOW AND LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE AND BEST WAY TO KNOW A TRUE FRIEND

2 Likes

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by sylve11: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Laugh, and the world laughs with you...
Weep, and you weep alone...

Succeed and give, and it helps you live,
But no man can help you die. cool

3 Likes

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by Andali(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
I have already told myself since that am gona hustle & b successful on a low key in diz life. it saves me a lot of unnecessary stress and attention. no need showing urself & attracting parasites into your life undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by Etinosa1234: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
I Jus remembered when I was in jss3...There was this gal that I loved very much...and I didn't tell her yet... Didn't want to kill the moment...we were close(or so I thought) .... So on Valentine's Day....me wey broke like bastard(and my aunt doesn't give me money to take to school)...come buy math set and other things totalling up to 1000 naira..The gal Jus said thank you very much..Omo...I Jus dey blush like mumu
Prior to that time, this gal has been showing signs that she doesn't like me ...but foolish me nor dey see signs...I thought because she's forming hard to get,..she really loved me and wants to test me..I then explained to my sister abt what is happening then she said that's the way gals do that I should give her time(I don dey toast this gal for four months)..So I Jus believe my sister(first lesson of my life...Never take relationship advice from gals Esp if she's ur younger sister)..Na so I Jus dey manage..
Then one day..One of my friends suggested I should tell her my mind. After much thinking , I decided to tell her.
Omo...come see interview on top love..I come dey sweat on top..
When I told her, she Jus look me with one Kain eye(I short die that time and she tall pass me).. then she said "Why do u love me".. after narrating one long essay abt why I love her, she jus smile say she go think abt am...Omo...I come dey rejoice grin..
Before I knew it..I nor come dey see this gal again ooo..she come dey avoid me..I still believe say that one Na test of endurance grin until one day...My friend saw her kissing one boy...for one week...I nor get myself...

When I saw the gal recently in University(Na med student she be now), I don tall pass am ...she nor come fine again sef... person wey I think say he agbani darego....
This my mumu legendary...I never see person wey don beat this Kain mumu grin..I still get other mumu wey I do...but Na dis one I fit remember as of now

But now with two daily tablets of redpill...My eye don dey open grin

10 Likes

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by themaestro08(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy at least u don chichum chin... Life need to batter u properly before u gain better experience.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but i disagree with your position that "life need to batter you properly before you gain better experience". Its like saying you need to suffer to understand life which as far as I'm concerned it untrue and absurd to say the least.

Many times i already have a clear picture of how things will turn out - even before passing through certain predicaments - going through it is just needles suffering and pain(which could be avoided).

1 Like

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by Sundrus: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
themaestro08:

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but i disagree with your position that "life need to batter you properly before you gain better experience". Its like saying you need to suffer to understand life which as far as I'm concerned it untrue and absurd to say the least.

Many times i already have a clear picture of how things will turn out - even before passing through certain predicaments - going through it is just needles suffering and pain(which could be avoided).
When life don batter u properly, u go understand my point.

1 Like

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by StubbornGENIUS: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lord!I just forgot what i wanted to type wink
Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by themaestro08(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sundrus:
When life don batter u properly, u go understand my point.

You don't know me, my past nor my current condition. So forget that talk. Wetin man pikin never see?

Still I maintain my position regarding this topic.
Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by Sundrus: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2020
themaestro08:

You don't know me, my past nor my current condition. So forget that talk. Wetin man pikin never see?

Still I maintain my position regarding this topic.
I no need to know u, but with the way u respond to my post i dey 1001% sure say u never experience the real side of life. When u don experience life properly, u go surjee.

1 Like

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by AfroKnight: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2020
themaestro08:

Well said.

People say Experience is the best teacher, but nothing says that experience has to be yours. We should learn from the mistakes of others.

1 Like

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by illicit(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2020
D time when I will visit my girlfriend at home and be dashing her siblings money wey I need myself like say I be father Xmas...

I no see d gal pant till date.

Na my junior for sec sch come later impregnate her and even deny d baby.

Her junior sister wey dey small dat time na Olosho now, I saw her for mart and she even wan follow me go house....

this life sha

1 Like

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by themaestro08(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Sundrus:
I no need to know u, but with the way u respond to my post i dey 1001% sure say u never experience the real side of life. When u don experience life properly, u go surjee.

Guy, you remind me of a popular saying that "only in Nigeria people argue who suffer pass" cheesy cheesy

That said, you are free to believe whatever you like bro,it doesn't change anything.
Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by Epositive(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Andali:
I have already told myself since that am gona hustle & b successful on a low key in diz life. it saves me a lot of unnecessary stress and attention. no need showing urself & attracting parasites into your life undecided

You are right. Plans, relationships, achievements and other personal affairs should be kept private. This way, you remain a mystery to be unravelled, even to your closest friends. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by sylve11: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2020
AfroKnight:

Well said.

People say Experience is the best teacher, but nothing says that experience has to be yours. We should learn from the mistakes of others.

Nothing is well said there. If it is not your experience forget it. cool
Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by Epositive(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2020
sylve11:

There's much to learn from other people's experiences than yours. From a personal standpoint, waiting to learn from self experience before making a headway or grasping some truths is not a wise thing to do.
Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by AfroKnight: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
sylve11:

cheesy

No vex
Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by sylve11: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Epositive:

From a personal standpoint, waiting to learn from self experience before making a headway or grasping some truths is not a wise thing to do.

Agreed. For those who understand what I mean would know it's not that its a not strugglebetween I have experience or I learned from his experience. This is about LIFE itself. But if you haven't been bitten in the face by a bear before, you will not appreciate how bad it is to loose ones identity. I rest my case... cool

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In / The Face Shapes / You Guys Should Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.