Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence (2024 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Ladies Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Man? Be Sincere / Who Else Have Notice This Whenever Their Girlfriend Fart In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by aDEOetREGE: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2017
My type of person, I believe the concept of marriage or dating means totally accepting each other's perfection and flaws. If you accept only my goodies and run from the other, you are not my type then.

Now, while many will wanna prove 'butty' on this thread, Good job! However, as far as I'm concerned, if I can't occasionally mess in ur presence and let u enjoy the aroma, then ye have no love for me, dear Gf...

I think it fosters intimacy,
Lalasticlala

What do y'all think?

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by delishpot: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Why not? Farting is celebrated in my home o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by aDEOetREGE: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
delishpot:
Why not? Farting is celebrated in my home o. grin

Celebrated kwa shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by IAMSASHY(f): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Noooooooooooo, I cn nt take it unless it's a mistake

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by delishpot: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2017
aDEOetREGE:

Celebrated kwa shocked

Yes o. If the Kids fart, they get patted on the back with the question..... Did it come out well? grin grin abegi, mess no get toilet Jor! Maybe na because I never smell the one wey go make me vex so far that's why it's no biggie at my side.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by aDEOetREGE: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:

But if he wear designer perfume, you go dey smell him all over... undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by gabinogem(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
person like u go suffer 4 my hand well well tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by aDEOetREGE: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2017
delishpot:

Yes o. If the Kids fart, they get patted on the back with the question..... Did it come out well? grin grin abegi, mess no get toilet Jor!

As mess no get toilet, you fit mess kill ur boss or interviewer too na.... Or what ya think? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by Blackhawk01: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2017
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Before nkor. Should I step out of the car too because I wanto fart. shocked undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by delishpot: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2017
aDEOetREGE:

As mess no get toilet, you fit mess kill ur boss or interviewer too na.... Or what ya think? cheesy

I think say topic say in presence of your partner? I no know say my boss and interviewer Don become partners o. Well, if they are, YES! I shall mess but they shall not die. grin grin

But true true, mess no get toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by aDEOetREGE: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2017
delishpot:

I think say topic say in presence of your partner? I no know say my boss and interviewer Don become partners o. Well, if they are, YES! I shall mess but they shall not die. grin grin

Nice one jarey.... No time for forming warrisnot...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Before nkor. Should I step out of the car too because I wanto fart. shocked undecided

This girl no go finish me for Nairaland with laff. grin grin
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by Blackhawk01: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Tuham:

This girl no go finish me for Nairaland with laff. grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy wink

Na in dey make me dey like to follow you.

Even if you carry your NL username go hide am under Lagos Lagoon, ah go enter there and search am cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2017
I wish i could,but he doesn't fart in my presence except when he's sleeping.So,i do that too consciously and unconsciously in my sleep whenever i'm with him just to see how he reacts.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Is even more sweet when his around joor lol.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by hazandino(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Yes fart should b encourage in relationships ... Like d last time me a ma babe had issue, we sat in d room for 2hrs witout saying a pin to each oda, den mistakenly i farted due to d beans i took dat morning, den she was like ehn-ehn u've started again bah, den i smiled and she drop her's, den i said babe e b like say u prepare cum oh den she smiled dat how we reconcile easily wit wait for one of us to apologise ( mess makes relationships stronger)

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by aDEOetREGE: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
hazandino:
Yes fart should b encourage in relationships ... Like d last time me a ma babe had issue, we sat in d room for 2hrs witout saying a pin to each oda, den mistakenly i farted due to d beans i took dat morning, den she was like ehn-ehn u've started again bah, den i smiled and she drop her's, den i said babe e b like say u prepare cum oh den she smiled dat how we reconcile easily wit wait for one of us to apologise ( mess makes relationships stronger)

Yes, it fosters intimacy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by vanvick247(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
If ur partner no dey fart for your presence then u better run for your life o!!!!. Such partner get plenty things e dey keep from u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by vanvick247(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2017
hazandino:

Lolzzzzz@Mess makes relationships stronger. Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by TreasuredLeidy(f): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
I wish i could,but he doesn't fart in my presence except when he's sleeping.So,i do that too consciously and unconsciously in my sleep whenever i'm with him just to see how he reacts.
And how will he react?
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by nawtibownie: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Of course. The last I did was extremely awful grin
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by aDEOetREGE: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

And how will he react?

How did urs react
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

And how will he react?
He would just stare at me and resume his sleep.Unknowing to him that i'm looking at him by pretending to close my eyes.
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by MyNewJackeT: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2017
farting in front of your partner is the KEY to a great relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

He would just stare at me and resume his sleep.Unknowing to him that i'm looking at him by pretending to close my eyes.
Lol
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
aDEOetREGE:

How did urs react
Lol
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by shinarlaura(f): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
I do it so he should feel free too. Why should I be forming infront of him.
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by AleksAndria: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
You know grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by aDEOetREGE: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
I do it so he should feel free too. Why should I be forming infront of him.

My nigga grin
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by shinarlaura(f): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
aDEOetREGE:

My nigga grin

Lol
Re: Can You Fart In Your Partners' Presence by fart4mee: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
delishpot:

I HAIL YOU JARE... DONT MIND THOSE STIFF NECKED HYPOCRITES THAT IMBECILES OF FAKE LIFE AND PRETENDING

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncensored: Ways On How To Eat Your Woman’s P*ssy So Good / Valentine's Day Love Messages And Wishes For Your Lover. / Iphone Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.