Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

"My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (30463 Views)

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Jflex07(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
lmao. she needs a robot for a husband. That way she could control him

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Kellsdwad: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Her Rules may not be bad

But she should hope or pray to see someone whose nature is as she has said

We call them ... Not created yet..
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by meeketta: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
LIKE the saying goes "dey the wait" @ the age of 45, your number point will be any man na man ..

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by terrezo2002(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
The best rule to follow which happens to be the only rule that makes marriage work is God's rules.
Colossians 3:18-19 3:18: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

3:19: Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by amokeme(f): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
LionBaba:

It's the rave of the moment, feminism that is.
Where abi what is the feminism in this her post now? undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Jodha(f): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why not wait till the man comes before yhu start posting trash....

Naija babes and their busy body

2 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Emeraldicon(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
smiley
CaroLyner:
Heres my own list:

1 love me
2 love me
3 love me

My dear thats quite easy but will you let me do that ?
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Skmoda360(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
Heres my own list:

1 love me
2 love me
3 love me
How can you call this your list? HIAN!¡! How about i bitchslap you back to your senses?
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by malificent(f): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Forget what people post on social media. By the time love or old age show,trust me sey these rules go bend.

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Donjay2222(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Donjay2222(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Madness everywhere and wen u think u ve seen it all
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by wristbangle: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is how kemi olunloyo lunacy started.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by 9jest: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
The title of this thread should have been:

" HOW TO LOOSE A PROSPECTIVE HUSBAND IN 10 SECONDS"
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by dominique(f): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
There's nothing wrong in setting standards for yourself. Her rules are not that stringent imo. A lot of women desperately marry anyhow men,
now you see them patrolling the social media with heart breaking stories of abuse and neglect.
Nothing do you ojare bae, if you don't value yourself who will?

2 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Edipee(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
She's not yet in love with a man. When she meets her Mr. Right, she won't remember those rules.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by chetaraph(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
My fellow Nigerians, abeg help us beg fayose not to divert the forthcoming Paris fund to capital projects as usual o. Help us beg him to pls pay we civil servants and pensioners.

Again, help us beg him to renounce his new policy against the filling stations in Ekiti. As I'm writing dis, no single filling station is open in Ekiti State... We all know wot it means to we commuters and private car owners.

Na beg o... Make una help us beg him. Expecially those of u that chose him as mentor , godfather and messiah.

Thanks

boss,
i understand ur plight...but its not an ideal policy to use borrowed fund for recurrent expenditure. borrowing is bad itself but if u have to borrow...it should be for capital projects dat will increase productivity of your state.

you should be more concerned abt his committment to his intention for the fund.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by balancediet(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Classcaptain, Where have u been, Been Long i read your sweet story
ClassCaptain:
oo
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by naijaboiy: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Izen:

What is so difficult in her standards? Pray tell. There are a lot of men like this already. If you don't meet up to it, it is not her fault.
It is not her fault? How is that my fücking business?

The only type of men she would find are wimps and pussies and the same girl will get tired of him and cheat outside with a guy who wil Fück her brains out while she's cooking for him at 2am in the kitchen.

Don't play yourself. grin
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by ebuka1993(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
OK?
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by ElsonMorali: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
Heres my own list:
1 love me 2 love me 3 love me
this makes better sense than the girl's demand.
Which man wants to be given the ten commandments by his wife?
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by hushshinani(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
reyscrub:
Noted ma and accepted.

But this is my rules also if you won't mind:
1) Due to the love i have for you and as I don't want dress for you, I will have two wifes whereby you will be at home and other wife will be at another rented apartment else outside and I will spend three days with you while four days with outside wife

2) You must not and never question any of my action even if seen me with a side chic.
syt ur post on the post on fb thoh
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by xjiggy: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nothing wrong with anything she talk. Na better wife be this to those wey never marry.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Joromi1: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why do some men have blatant disregard for women? And it is worse here in Nigeria. If you love your mom, you should love your own woman too and always treat her right.

I think everyone has equal rights. The lady made her rules, you can ignore and move on if you don't like it instead of insulting her.

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by UTEWUOJO: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
I have only one rule and I tag it golden. Don't even bother your self getting close to me on bed in the night because when I will be showing up every 12am daily, am already stressed up and need rest.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by ElsonMorali: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
terrezo2002:
The best rule to follow which happens to be the only rule that makes marriage work is God's rules.
Colossians 3:18-19 3:18: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

3:19: Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.

i agree.

The male wants respect and submission.
Which the woman can give.

The female wants love and being pampered.
Which the man can give.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by morganwizzy55(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
I heard her said his future hubby should not wake her up by 2am..OK she too should not wake him up by 2am if her heat period comes cos he love sleep tok
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Ceazario: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
May be u'll give birth 2 ur husband. Rubbish full house wife how much u wan make? U Don 2 meet lazy ass guys bah?
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
My fellow Nigerians, abeg help us beg fayose not to divert the forthcoming Paris fund to capital projects as usual o. Help us beg him to pls pay we civil servants and pensioners.

Again, help us beg him to renounce his new policy against the filling stations in Ekiti. As I'm writing dis, no single filling station is open in Ekiti State... We all know wot it means to we commuters and private car owners.

Na beg o... Make una help us beg him. Expecially those of u that chose him as mentor , godfather and messiah.

Thanks
Noted
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by pomide(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
For Me.
1. No Problem, actually only a maid you send that type of duty. I'd enter the kitchen late at night and fix up any junk i want and crawl back.

2. Dont wash my clothe... i know how to operate a washing machine... in short.. a maid can still sort that out to. Even with drying and ironing.

3. About help.. yeah okay. But what is wrong with cooking alone? My mum does it everytime. This your rule is what my start little problems in the house because food is essntial. Anyways.. i can live on bought food.. but i loose the connection with my wife's home made food. Her Fault.

4. Please. Work o. I 100% support this.

5. This is just plain stupid... you cant choose the gender of your kids. Anyways.. men dont even like every nack to result to belle.. cant we nack with peace of mind. After the 3 kids please do Family planning on your self.

6. Lol.. If we must always hang out. You must always Cook. I love home made food.

7. Sure... If You would do the same to mine, especially letting my mum come spend some days every month.

Final Word.
Our Women have changed. Our Mothers were not like this. sad
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
I know this is all in jest BUT....

All these internet feminists who have watched too much Telemundo and Oprah shows...

Na dem dey gentle pass when their husband dey house.

Husbands (good/ bad) are scarce. That's an unfortunate fact.

I actually feel for women... but this is the picture in Africa. There is no 50/50. No equal rights
Good husbands are scare yet the available ones aren't valued. Most Nigeria ladies contribute immensely to why most guys are strict on them
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
chetaraph:

boss,
i understand ur plight...but its not an ideal policy to use borrowed fund for recurrent expenditure. borrowing is bad itself but if u have to borrow...it should be for capital projects dat will increase productivity of your state.

you should be more concerned abt his committment to his intention for the fund.
Yea but do you want them to die of starvation because of they're waiting for subvention?
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Ngokafor(f): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Izen:

What is so difficult in her standards? Pray tell. There are a lot of men like this already. If you don't meet up to it, it is not her fault.

...My dear most males on Nairaland especially Romance section are mentally unstable..Voices in their heads tells them daily that women are the cause of the hardships,wretchedness and deprivations they are all facing in life.

..Thats the only explanation for their irrational comments here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / She Blocked Me On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.