Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (61033 Views)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by mich24(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by mmsen: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why get mad at the side-chick?

It is your husband who has no willpower.
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by faithogiga(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
See jealousy at its peak...Why would you do that?

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by princeonx: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wrong move Mrs wife!

You just advertised her for a whole more husbands in calabar
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by dtruth50: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
why u people wicked like dis? shouldn't we suppose to know her? y shading her face
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
CALABAR WHAT A TRIBE!
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by ciggy000(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
that would not solve d problem
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by tealaw(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
The diference is: main wife always fat, side chick slim and wild in bed.
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
This woman should stop wasting her money on nonsense publicity. Let her organize her home instead!.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by DirewolfofStark(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wifey, have you ever heard of lawsuit for defamation? The lawsuit wey go jam you still dey do fitness training and press up.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by bameyi(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:

Not all.

Ever seen Churchill's sidechick?

Side chick are ugly that's true, but they do what the house wife will not do in the other room. Lol that's what some one told me I don't know oh. Cause I no get wife and I no get side chick

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by NovusHomo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ahmed0336:
She is ugly and still took away someone husband away from her? Guy she got something special that d wife dosn't possess

Who knows: Character? Caring? Sex?
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by ajalawole(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why are sidechicks always ugly
undecided
cuz u can't suspect them when something goes wrong. A case study sad
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by chubbygal(f): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Goan fyn own

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by VeniJu: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ahmed0336:
She is ugly and still took away someone husband away from her? Guy she got something special that d wife dosn't possess
That ascertion is wrong... If the wife has nothing special, he wouldn't have married her.
Does it mean other men who cheats everywhere is due to their wives lacking something?
One day, your wife will cheat on you. And when she's caught, just remind yourself that the man has got something which you don't have.tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by ivyy(f): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Awesome the wife must be in so much pain sad

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
God punish any op wah put pinshure here then hide the face or chat..

Useless people
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by nkemdi89(f): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Women are strong o, they will struggle to get married, still struggle to remain in marriage,always impressing their oppressive husbands while they suffer depression.

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by chiraqDemon(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
But coke why u de censor d face n number
I mean it is a freakin poster that was pasred in public
IN PUBLIC
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by policy12: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Iruobean:
Y

Don't blame her.. Many home have become a shadow as a result of side chicks.You won't understand her pain except those who av share d sane experience or are sharing it presently.

Surprisingly many ladies reading this post are either a side chick or loosing their boo to a side chick. It's a bad experience.
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Henrybright(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
martinsadnan11:
CALABAR WHAT A TRIBE!
what happen to the tribe??
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Btruth: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
...Oga oooo. The girl will run ehn!

grin
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by buchhogonzalez(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just dialled her number, her pix on true caller confirms it...
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by chuksjuve(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lubbish!!!!!!!

end time husband snatchers..

women been playing sickchickism against a fellow women's husband from time immemorial.

what shall it profit a women to sidechick her fellow woman's husband...

wait lemme tell you

public disgrace will be her reward...

Ladies say no to "sidechickism"
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by pepemendy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
calabar and crazy people.....i reserve my comment
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by pokipoki: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why are sidechicks always ugly

undecided
Hahahaha. I think they do the needful better than the main ones. Besides they are open to all forms of experiments. No stories!!!!
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Jamiubond009(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
See her no here 07066654992

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by pokipoki: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheNewAgeFarmer:
This woman should stop wasting her money on nonsense publicity. Let her organize her home instead!.
She obviously does not understand that it cannot never be "fire for fire" in Nigerian relationship. Most Nigerian men would not tolerate this kind of behavior. I wish her the best of luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Crixina(f): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:

Not all.

Ever seen Churchill's sidechick?
I swear, all this talk of side chics no dey interest me, I no dey even look dem twice until I saw Churchill's side chic.

One can only pray that such girl shouldn't chuk eye for your husband, cos she can turn a faithful loving husband...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / Sex Starved Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.