Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (61031 Views)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by menxer: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why are sidechicks always ugly

undecided

That should tell you what keeps a man faithful is not a lady's looks...

... More like her aroma and taste.
grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by shewa88(f): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ahmed0336:
She is ugly and still took away someone husband away from her? Guy she got something special that d wife dosn't possess
So you still think that men cheat because the girl their cheating with possess something their wife doesn't?

seriously
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by donsola(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nutase:
....but dangerously skillful. If only wives could humbly learn from them.. .....
So skillful that their husbands also get side side chicks when they finally settle down. #Verydumbassumption
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Henon: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ahmed0336:
She is ugly and still took away someone husband away from her? Guy she got something special that d wife dosn't possess
Definitely
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by babooshka: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
OP, na wa o, y censor it and block her eyes, and phone number, hasn't it been publicised already? Which kind half news be dis? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Anextin(f): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
I hate the fact that nairalanders will bring news here then upload a picture just to taint out the person's face.

Why the Bleep did you block off her face if Her poster is everywhere in Calabar?

Well back to the topic. I will cheat on my wife too if she stops doing the stuff she use to before we got married (reason why a lot of men cheat) undecided
Are u saying ur wife can cheat on u the day u stop doing stuff u were doing before,??

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by mylove4God(f): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
naijafella:
Good for their type. Dem plenty for Enugu. Expose them all, Mama Chika

Especially that Dental school wey det Trans Ekulu

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Esepayne(f): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Celeb in making
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by castrokiller(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
i saw the real face and complete number before it was modified sha
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Cityguy: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
The pasting game has started. We've seen hers. What may likely happen is sidechick pasting madam's pix all over town with derogatory contents. This to me is extreme. Face your man and settle issues. This doesn't bother some people when they decide to be all out for what you call 'my own'.

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Cityguy: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
ohiku4every1:
where is the pix of the woman who spread this poster?
without her pix, I won't pass my final judgement
Lotta sense in this.
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Ebymyk(m): 12:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Na so much love 4 toto cause am,conji na bastard... grin
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by maxysmith(f): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2017
i don mark her face....... shocked shocked shocked come near my boo, nah die b dat
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Queentito(f): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2017
itsop:
Aggrieved Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar, Cross River State, With Posters Of Her Husband’s Sidechic.

Lol...nothing we no go see for this Naija.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/aggrieved-wife-floods-streets-of.html?m=0

This is what happens when you chase other people's husband all because you want to use expensive phones and wear designers, instead of you to be contended like some of us who use affordable phones like itel S31. We don't need to sleep with other people's husbands because we want to belong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / Sex Starved Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.