Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Dear Single Guy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Guy!!! (442 Views)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Single Guy!!! by Obaloluwa08(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
I know she gets all attention. She gets all advice. She gets all matchmaking efforts. Some people even show her so much sympathy as though she’s just lost a her own life. She gets it all. But can you blame her? She gets all the pressure too.She’s just your age, you know? But everyone is concerned about her ‘biological age’…

But this is not about her. It’s essentially for you. You have long been treated as god. They forget all about your emotions. Some even consider you as emotionless as a stone. I know about the advice Lanre gave you after your breakup with Aishat…

“Forget that bitch dude. There are a thousand and one hot chics outside this door. All you need do is be a man that you are; freshen up and let’s hit town. You can’t let yourself be hurt by that girl or any bitch at all. It’s not worth it. I mean, a fine looking man like yourself. Bitches should be queueing at your door… ”

Listen, you’re human. You have emotions. And it’s absolutely alright if you feel hurt sometimes. Lanre isn’t looking for what you want. All he wants is a lady to warm his bed and grace his pictures. You want so much more: You know this better than anyone. Don’t give in to Lanre and his recklessness with women. He’s reached a height in coldness, you don’t want to get there with him – it’s almost a point of no return.

I know Aishat hurt you. I don’t know if she actually meant to or not. But that’s not the point. The point is; you can heal. You can move on. And you sure can love someone else. You’d say it’s not that simple. But who says it has to be simple? See, it just has to be possible. And it’s possiblity, is all I’m assuring you.

Pick up yourself. Talk to someone if you have to: please, that someone MUST NOT be Lanre. Redefine your ideal woman if you have to. Get your priorities right. And set out looking for her. Trust me, It’s more than magic when you’re sure of what you’re looking for, you won’t mistaken her when you find her.

You should also know that there is so much power in association. Identify guys who seem to be doing well with their relationships, they can be of help. Not necessarily by what they say, observing them might be all you need. Not the likes of Lanre who’s not been with anyone in particular almost since you’ve known him. He can’t give you what is lacking in his own life. Nobody can give what they don’t have!

Being single isn’t like having terminal cancer. It’s just a phase of your life. While you’re looking out for your perfect woman, pay attention to yourself. Grow in the things you need to grow. Decide on the life you want, it will help in your choice of a woman. Have fun, go out alone. Yes, ALONE! I mean, if you’re single, be single! What’s to hide there? Stop posing your sister as bae! She’s got a boo for herself.

There are so many well groomed, rounded ladies waiting for someone like you to show up. And here you are following Lanre up and down. Abeg, dust yourself and be yourself again. A few hear breaks is not worth delaying not to talk of taking away your desired happy ending.

You deserve love, you deserve happiness, you deserve always and forever. And, nobody can stop you but yourself.

All my love,

‘Joke Adedapo.
soure :https://jokeadedapo./2017/03/13/dear-single-guy/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To All My Ghanaian Brothers In The House / Can My Wife Cheat On Back Of Me With My Widower Father ? / What Lyrics??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.