Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? (1120 Views)

There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by GentleNick(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
I always here about this alot but didn't expect to face it myself. Not like am trying to brag here sha, at least I know am a humble, gentle and down to earth guy.
I meet alot of ladies and I know how much I had put in to resist all manner of temptation just because I have this girl I wanted to dedicate my whole life to.

Things always looked good until now, when I traveled for a while and we kept in touch regularly as usual. The day I came back to town I just wanted to surprise her by not telling her I had returned from my trip. I called her sha and we spoke. She told me she was at home and how much she was really missing me and all that. I had no reason to doubt her, all I had in mind was that I will just be at her gate the next day to surprise her.
Not up to 5mins I finished speaking with her I decided to just go to one nice lounge where I love taking wine with chicken and chips. I was with my younger brother and immediately we entered the lounge, lo and behold my supposed girlfriend who claimed she was at home missing me was having a table for two with a guy.

Immediately she sighted us we could practically see that she wanted the ground to open and swallow her but then I didn't say anything or even do anything, I just left the lounge quietly and went somewhere else.

Since that day I have chosen not to set eyes on her, I changed my number and ensured there is no means for her to talk to me at all.

I feel bad sometimes and it feels am being mean to her but I think it's best I move on because I really don't want to know.

Why is it so hard for ladies to believe that a guy can really be true to them? Why must they want to have different alternatives because of insecurity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by olatade(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
undecidedvariety is the spice of life...so they say

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
God why? OP, you wan die of heart attack?!

Dem nor de follow girls play "Bae, Surprise!" again ooo.

If you do, you chi chomtin. You chi chomtin, you die.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by pasqal09: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Shit happens. Better luck next time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nawa oo.. Let me not type sha!!

Op.. I feel for you...

Don't mind those girls... Cheating is in their DNA! But we they tell us how faithful they are, we will just smile and nod our heads like we believe them!!

Be wise next time!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by numericalguy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
For most of them, its in their DNA, they can't help it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by DrTims(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
The kind of ladies we have these days are not to be trusted. Its very unfortunate that dis sets of gals claim to be loyal the most by their stupid actions. Dont be decieved!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
lol.. me, trust a girl? Laye. Ko possible
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by browniex: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
GentleNick:
I always here about this alot but didn't expect to face it myself. Not like am trying to brag here sha, at least I know am a humble, gentle and down to earth guy.
I meet alot of ladies and I know how much I had put in to resist all manner of temptation just because I have this girl I wanted to dedicate my whole life to.

Things always looked good until now, when I traveled for a while and we kept in touch regularly as usual. The day I came back to town I just wanted to surprise her by not telling her I had returned from my trip. I called her sha and we spoke. She told me she was at home and how much she was really missing me and all that. I had no reason to doubt her, all I had in mind was that I will just be at her gate the next day to surprise her.
Not up to 5mins I finished speaking with her I decided to just go to one nice lounge where I love taking wine with chicken and chips. I was with my younger brother and immediately we entered the lounge, lo and behold my supposed girlfriend who claimed she was at home missing me was having a table for two with a guy.

Immediately she sighted us we could practically see that she wanted the ground to open and swallow her but then I didn't say anything or even do anything, I just left the lounge quietly and went somewhere else.

Since that day I have chosen not to set eyes on her, I changed my number and ensured there is no means for her to talk to me at all.

I feel bad sometimes and it feels am being mean to her but I think it's best I move on because I really don't want to know.

Why is it so hard for ladies to believe that a guy can really be true to them? Why must they want to have different alternatives because of insecurity?
same thing happened to me,a girl I really loved and believed she loves me,cheated on me,I was so shocked to read the love texts she sent to some guy,I got so angry I did not talk to her for a month,but after some time my anger cooled down and I called her,we talked liked nothing happened and I invited her to come over,when she came I just took her to a restaurant we sat down ate then had a few drinks and talked,then after that I took her to the house and bleeped her brains out,so far am still searching for a replacement for her because marrying her is totally out of the equation, she had proven to be disloyal as a girlfriend despite all I did for her,so I cannot trust her as a wife,I have turned her into my intimacy gadget while searching for another girl,as soon as I see another good girl,I will dump her fast fast.am even happy because she has already given me an excuse for dumping her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by Queenserah26(f): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Well, not all ladies cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by markbenny(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Balanced diet
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by bakynes(m): 1:37am On Mar 20, 2017
That is why I believe these days women cheat more than men. Why? I believe women are constantly bombarded with toasting so this gives them the avenue to keep as many as they like to have. Men on the otherhand,may not ask a lady out if he doesn't have money some are even too shy to approach a lady.

So most likely, if you have a pretty or not to pretty lady as a gf with a considerable good fashion sense then expect her to get lots of offers daily as this increases her chance of cheating.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by Mountbatten: 1:50am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by SafeDavid(m): 2:03am On Mar 20, 2017
Queenserah26:
Well, not all ladies cheat

Madam i'm tempted to shut you up but i won't.

I don't see anything wrong in what she did. She was on a date probably exploring her options but the fact that she lied is what i have a problem with.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by Moving4: 2:17am On Mar 20, 2017
To test d different rods of bad guys & den after looking 4good guys to marry of wish dey will b complaining of being sex starve.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Like sey men no dey cheat too look at them... Double standards how myopic.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2017
SafeDavid:

Madam i'm tempted to shut you up but i won't.

I don't see anything wrong in what she did. She was on a date probably exploring her options but the fact that she lied is what i have a problem with.

Why would you tell her to shut up? That you've been kinda unfortunate to roll with two timing bitches does mean we all cheat. I don't cheat too, oya comman beat me in my house. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by SafeDavid(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Why would you tell her to shut up? That you've been kinda unfortunate to roll with two timing bitches does mean we all cheat. I don't cheat too, oya comman beat me in my house. cheesy tongue

But I didn't shut up na. grin

It's just unfortunate that some girls bring shame to womanhood.

Oya chop kiss.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2017
SafeDavid:

But I didn't shut up na. grin

It's just unfortunate that some girls bring shame to womanhood.

Oya chop kiss.

Lol grin

Yh, same misfortune that shameless guys have brought upon the few good guys out there.

Goodmorning Dave and how was your night? kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by SafeDavid(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol grin

Yh, same misfortune that shameless guys have brought upon the few good guys out there.

Goodmorning Dave and how was your night? kiss

Misfortune everywhere on a Monday morning abet lets talk about something else Jare! grin

Good morning.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by FunspoT(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
I think most ladies cheat because they are not contented with what dey have,and dey feel that dey can get something better out there,alas,more often than not they end up leaving the precious stones in their hands to pick coloured stones on the floor...its a part of them,only afew of them can resist that temptation
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2017
We do it because it aren't good to put all your eggs in one basket tongue.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy? by Jodha(f): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2017
It's better to have alternatives... A lady get old easily.. She doesn't have time...

Instead of forming faithful with one guy.. It's better to have others in line.. In case one eff up.. Yhu try d next..

No time to waste time.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Nigerian Woman Transforms Into An Owl…..(photos) / Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) / This 23-year-old UNIABUJA Student Is Selling Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.