Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) (1121 Views)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by SATANeye(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
so much extravagance, so much luxury! This multi-million dollar luxury airplane strikes an outstanding pose, revealing so much investment put into its construction.

It's a specially customized Boeing 747 aircraft allegedly owned by an unknown super billionaire. The lovely views in the interior as depicted in the photos are so filled with amazing designs and fine touches all around, with panoramic views of the best homelike decoration. It comes complete with bedrooms, multiple lounges and an on-board restaurant, whatever the owner wanted to make out of this super-luxury aerospace accommodation.

While the owner remains unknown, it is reported that the overly-customized aircraft costs a whopping £400 million due to the specifications of the owner, just the way he wanted it.

A 600-passenger aircraft has beenconverted to a private jet for just onesuper-rich personality who can have as many guests as possible in his party lounges and restaurants.The aircraft is so huge and also contains meeting rooms. You can notice the conference room with several Apple (i-pad) devices on thetable.

How else can one spend his money if not on luxury, provided he can afford it? See the amazing shots below.

Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin

That cud be the aircraft of the Brunei King grin

His airplanes are well customized in details & he is the pilot as well.. cheesy
Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by RIPEnglish: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
i will made it with time, trust me on these once I just say.
Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by KingRex1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Trump has something like this.
But this looks like an Emirati's baby
Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by SATANeye(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
more

Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
arrant nonsense!!!

a Boeing 747 are OLD planes and would cost about $300M (at best), and it will cost nothing more than $20M to custom fit it with all the possible luxuries in the world.... so if anyone bought it for $600M, then they got rightfully robbed. for $500M, you can buy an Airbus A380 (which are the Rolls Royce of flying) custom fitted with all possible luxury.

here below are photos of that said $500M A380 custom fitted plane bought by a Saudi prince

Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
May God deliver you @op oju eshu?
Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is my kind of balling life style wow
Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by wiringdpt(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Boeing 747 is a flop, many airlines are dumping it for A380 which cost only 380m usd. Op is probably lying.
MrBrownJay1:
arrant nonsense!!!

a Boeing 747 are OLD planes and would cost about $300M (at best), and it will cost nothing more than $20M to custom fit it with all the possible luxuries in the world.... so if anyone bought it for $600M, then they got rightfully robbed. for $500M, you can buy an Airbus A380 (which are the Rolls Royce of flying) custom fitted with all possible luxury.

here below are photos of that said $500M A380 custom fitted plane bought by a Saudi prince

1 Like

Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
wiringdpt:
Boeing 747 is a flop, many airlines are dumping it for A380 which cost only 380m usd. Op is probably lying.

lol, that would be as silly as someone bringing a pimped Peugeot 504, in this day and age, thinking they were fly...bwaaaah!
Re: Inside The Privately-owned$607 Million Flying Mansion (boeing 747) by eezeribe(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bleep poverty without condom.

(1) (Reply)

This 23-year-old UNIABUJA Student Is Selling Her Virginity / How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) / Please Help Me Win This Contest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.