Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet (7030 Views)

Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). / Guys, Meet My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Boss, you know them na... Abeg you go show me where you buy that trouser o... Need to up my game o
grin grin grin grin grin brother na just ordinary chinos trouser grin grin.just enter any boutique for town wey dem dey sell male clothing...buy a couple and u good to go wink wink wink wink wink.but make sure the chinos or jeans trousers if na jeans u buy is ur correct size sha cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

a clingy wife cant just have all those scary character na....fighting my mom?......haba!.i will go for the clingy,loving and understanding wife cheesy.
She doesn't have to fight your mum but usually mad when you have to hangout with your friends. grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:
I want a balance in my home so would love to be a perfect wife.
Me likay... How are you today
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin brother na just ordinary chinos trouser grin grin.just enter any boutique for town wey dem dey sell male clothing...buy a couple and u good to go wink wink wink wink wink.but make sure the chinos or jeans trousers if na jeans u buy is ur correct size sha cheesy.
You mind giving the address of the boutique? Cus, I no trust you o
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Me likay... How are you today
Very well, thanks!.
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:
I want a balance in my home so would love to be a perfect wife.
u must dey one group na grin grin..i never fit figure u out yet cheesy cheesy cheesy
for QueenSuccubus her list no dey here grin grin grin grin grin...she be dominatrix wife.
Aderola15
Lalas247
oyind18
una go like dis thread cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

u must dey one group na grin grin..i never fit figure u out yet cheesy cheesy cheesy
for QueenSu.ccubus her list no dey here grin grin grin grin grin...she be dominatrix wife.
Ader.ola15
Lalas.247
oyin.d18
Place me anywhere wey u like. grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You mind giving the address of the boutique? Cus, I no trust you o
haba why i go wan decieve a fellow brother.just try any boutique for benin city u go see fine fine clothes for guys there.like dis one wey i use so for my DP na for a boutique for forestry i purchase am.if u enter foresty u go confuse on wetin to buy my brother.boutiques boku dere grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
sasko:

Can you be able to manage their jealous nature where your footsteps and call logs are being scrutinised day in day out

Even when chilling with your friends would be timing

this are the traits of white chics...no breathing space for you

very very boring for a black man
then do the things that wont make her suspect u na cheesy.ur phone is ringing u rush inside toilet go answer the phone cos she"s with u in the sittingroom.tell me why she no go suspect u.
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by HARDDON: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

see, op just composed that negative characteristics of the clingy wife to make her look bad.there are clingy wives who would respect ur mom,respect ur views and of course give u ur little space as at when due.what i just love about them is their caring nature and pampering.

Guy, if seems u read all did a buk , u hvnt had 1st hand experience wit clingy.

U r her every thin, she want to know everytin, she wud sulk wen u r not giving ha attention, wen u wano ball pit to work, she wud do every to make sure u roll out late. She wud cal wen u r @ work, if u dnt rply, just be prapared for d tears wen u get hom.

Guy, wish for a blend me, not a str8t up clingy.

N did i tell u bout wen she catch u cheating? Hmmmmmmm, beta told than experienced
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Did i just see career lady cheesy
Op ur brain dey der work comes first grin marriage can wait
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by HARDDON: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I know you are a relationship expert

shocked shocked shocked

Me that is on d Friendzone of my tots? cheesy

Im a learner mehn. cool
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by HARDDON: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes! They hv arrived!
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:
Place me anywhere wey u like. grin
dammm it!...why did i seem to pass it over grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u are number 7 grin

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

for QueenSuccubus her list no dey here grin grin grin grin grin...she be dominatrix wife.
Aderola15
Lalas247
oyind18
Which group i dey undecided

Kimbra pass me dat cutlass just incase grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Hehe...

So that's the group you belong... The problem with them is that they have little or no time for their hobby
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Guy, if seems u read all did a buk , u hvnt had 1st hand experience wit clingy.

U r her every thin, she want to know everytin, she wud sulk wen u r not giving ha attention, wen u wano ball pit to work, she wud do every to make sure u roll out late. She wud cal wen u r @ work, if u dnt rply, just be prapared for d tears wen u get hom.

Guy, wish for a blend me, not a str8t up clingy.

N did i tell u bout wen she catch u cheating? Hmmmmmmm, beta told than experienced
lol i wont cheat on her.imagine u cheat on a lady like Lalas247....u dont want to imagine wat will happen cheesy
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked shocked
Me that is on d Friendzone of my tots? cheesy

Im a learner mehn. cool
Page 1-100 of relationship/wooing guide couldn't have been a coincidence
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

dammm it!...why did i seem to pass it over grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u are number 7 grin
Lmao...sex isn't enough to keep a marriage going but an integral part of it. grin cheesy
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Kim.bra pass me dat cutlass just incase grin
Have mercy on him. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe...

So that's the group you belong... The problem with them is that they have little or no time for their hobby
Lol mine will have my time
Me i no dey sleep .. grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:
Have mercy on him. grin
Lol he berra pick wisely
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol mine will have my time
Me i no dey sleep .. grin
Hehe.. This bae no go kee person sha...

. You are and lefulefu are better match then
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Kimbra pass me dat cutlass just incase grin
hahahaha grin grin grin grin u na number 2 na grin.....abi i lie? grin

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by HARDDON: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Page 1-100 of relationship/wooing guide couldn't have been a coincidence

grin
Ouch!

Dude knows the other me from somewhere cheesy cool

Buh ehmmm, that was the other me.

Take a pick here 1-10 grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

hahahaha grin grin grin grin u na number 2 na grin.....abi i lie? grin
Excuse me
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kimbra lefu just sign death certificate for here
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Divay22(f): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by HARDDON: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

lol i wont cheat on her.imagine u cheat on a lady like Lalas247....u dont want to imagine wat will happen cheesy

Hv u signed d death warrant yet?
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sti runnin...Lala247 u no agree? cheesy

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
smiley smiley smiley
So, which are you?
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Excuse me

grin haba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 41 Commandments Of Pussy / Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 / How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.