Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet (7036 Views)

Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). / Guys, Meet My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
Nah
lets go o
Footie is on
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

No one is a puppy .. we all grown folks here
Sometimes mature guys can have a laugh without any ill intentions .. dats what u see .. not a puppy smiley
No need to indirectly shade
Nah... Me and lefulefu are bro..

In fact, he is my boss

1 Like

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Nah... Me and lefulefu are bro..

In fact, he is my boss

Oh ok but easy o
U know some low lives who dont have work tomorrow will create topic
Lol even u chatting with me is risky before they say we dating grin.. u know NL nao
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh ok but easy o
Lol even u chatting with me is risky before they say we dating grin.. u know NL nao
Yea, you are right...
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Yea, you are right...

This should be on fp by now
I can bet most girl will pick number 7
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

This should be on fp by now
I can bet most girl will pick number 7
You happens to share the same name with lalasticlala ...

So, wey your uncle
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You happens to share the same name with lalasticala...

So, wey your uncle
Probably busy who knows
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by optional1(f): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Why una just they choose perfect wife. I mean why not career woman

who career woman help... Doing career while my family suffer bah.
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
optional1:

who career woman help... Doing career while my family suffer bah.
But some ladies have been able to maintain a balance between their family and their job...

If they can, you can as well
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Probably busy who knows
So, what prompted your choice of no 7
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So, what prompted your choice of no 7
My choice is one already mentioned it up there smiley
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dextology:

Body de cloth o bros, how your side and weekend? grin
my brother my weekend is kul.i be wan dey wonder where u waka go since i no see ur brakelight cheesy.i be wan almost ping u for fone cheesy.
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

my brother my weekend is kul.i be wan dey wonder where u waka go since i no see ur brakelight cheesy.i be wan almost ping u for fone cheesy.
Lalas247, your hobby is back. Come help me tender my apology o
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

u must dey one group na grin grin..i never fit figure u out yet cheesy cheesy cheesy
for QueenSuccu.bus her list no dey here grin grin grin grin grin...she be dominatrix wife.
Adero.la15
Lalas24.7
oyind.18
una go like dis thread cheesy

Iyamm not a wife cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Lol u see u eh
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Rola pick one jare cheesy
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh ok but easy o
haha abeg forget those FBI tinzs grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Ahap, na your own go different na
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Lalas247(f): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

haha abeg forget those FBI tinzs grin
Dem plenty
Recruitment much grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

hope no be me u dey refer to? grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Ahap, na your own go different na
Kikikikiki but na true na cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aderola15:

u lie grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by optional1(f): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

But some ladies have been able to maintain a balance between their family and their job...

If they can, you can as well

some you say...

Lemme not say what i cant do.. Make i marry first.
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:
hope no be me u dey refer to? grin
Boss, na you o...
Lalas247:

Rola pick one jare cheesy

Last last, na crazie wife I be. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

I de kampe jor, by weekend de always de occupied especially Sunday's

1 Like

Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
optional1:

some you say...
Lemme not say what i cant do.. Make i marry first.
If I ask you now, you ll say you want to marry a career man... Abi, na lie?
TheSlyone2:

Boss, na you o...
Nna na u dash me husband? grin
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aderola15:
Kikikikiki but na true na cheesy cheesy wink
So, if you were a wife, which would you have chosen?
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

u lie grin grin grin grin grin

Kikikikikikiki... You know me too well abi wink
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:
Nna na u dash me husband? grin
Hehe, Gotya...
But una fit still dey manage each other na
Re: Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So, if you were a wife, which would you have chosen?

Non jawe. My category no dey dia... Crazie wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) / 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) / Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.