Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed (1733 Views)

Not All Women Want Your Money… / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by oluwafrizzy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
If you take the time and make the right moves, you’ll find yourself loving the pre-game as much as you do the grand finale. But there’s more to pre-intimacy than just rounding the bases and heading home. We asked women to find out how to make pre-intimacy creative and exciting and the moves that leave them desperate for more.

1. Talk to Me

"I love a dude who can communicate during pre-intimacy. Moaning and groaning is cool, but dirty talk is fun for both parties, and typically you end up getting more of what you actually want in the bedroom when you can be vocal about it in a playful way. It's a great way to get me going." - Kelly, 26

2. Pay Attention to the Twins

“It sucks when they don’t spend enough time on breasts. Most men seem more than happy to spend a good amount of time on other pre-intimacy activities and areas, but they kind of just see the boobs, give them a quick once over, and then move on, rarely to return. It’s very sad. Give them more loving, we like it !” — Jessica, 25

3. Be Gentle

“I’ve had a few just dive right in and try to just click away on my clit like it’s a computer mouse-like, first thing, before I’m even undressed. One guy got so rambunctious with his fingers that I felt like I was hooking up with Jack the Ripper. Relax guys, that’s a bigger turn on.” — Stephanie, 28

4.UnCloth Me

“The act of undressing a person is in itself a type of pre-intimacy. To me, it is the hottest part of being intimate with someone. Needless to say, when a guy is too excited about the end result that I end up taking my own clothes off in haste, it is a little disappointing.” — Selina, 29

5. Put Your Tongue Back in Your Mouth

“Tongue is fun and can be very very sexy, but too much tongue is nasty. And this goes for tongue engagement across all body parts. Kisses are meant to involve lips and tongue, not tongue only. I don’t need to know what you ate for dinner and lunch. Tongue and ears also can be sexy, but has the potential to go very wrong and make me feel like you’re trying to clean out my ears with your tongue. Neck: neck kisses are wonderful, but please don’t slobber all over me like a dog or leave hickeys post middle school. ( I have to go to work with that. ) And lastly, lady parts are very important, tongue is crucial but needs to be utilized correctly.” — Kelly , 26

6. Take Your Time

“If I am not thoroughly warmed up, the s*x won’t be good for anyone. In fact, it might hurt. Just be in the moment and enjoy all the fun fooling around. The good stuff will come ( literally). ” — Justine, 30

7. Use Both Hands

“If you’re using a hand down there, you still have another free hand. Either go for the boobs, another part of my privates, or even just caress me somehow. Don’ t be lazy. ” — Megan, 25

8. Multi-Task

“Nothing is more awkward then when a guy is fingering me and just like hovering over me and staring at me. Kiss me ! I don’t care where, but don’t just lie there creepily. What is so difficult about doing those two things at the same time ?” — Sara, 32

9. Enjoy My Get-Up

“If I’m wearing something lacy, it’s for you. And if you don’t notice it, I wasted completely good underwear and a day in an uncomfortable bra for no reason. Don’t be in such a rush that you missed how hot I look in my lingerie. Take a second to take it all in, or you might not get to see it ever again. ” — Kristin, 30

10. Nibble a Little

“The key word here is nibble. Do not by any means treat my skin like beef jerky. But a soft, light bite on my ear, nipple, lip, or neck is so hot. However, this does not apply to my downstairs area. ” — Angie, 27

Pictures (18+ only) @ http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/03/10-things-women-want-from-men-in-bed.html

Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by McBrooklyn(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by PrinzCarter(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
D twins it is ,first tin Monday morning
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by stevealibi: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dnt try dis tips wit no olosho, she's all abt d mullar
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by pizzylee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
11.durability
BTW 6hrs- 3weeks b4 cum grin
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by jefflittlecent(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ok
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by Divay22(f): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
And don't sleep and leave me shining my eyes when you finish the DO.... grin grin grin grin angry
Stay awake let's talk tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by Divay22(f): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by seunny4lif(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
pizzylee:
11.durability
BTW 6hrs- 3weeks b4 cum grin

Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by seunny4lif(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Really ?
Women don't know what they need grin grin grin

Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by Galacious1: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Women can be confusing.
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by philo04(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
wen dia nt goat
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by NevetsIbot(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
ontop wetin? No time mehn
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by predatorX: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
You forget the "head".

Ladies shouldn't be shy to tell us how much you crave for it.
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by pizzylee(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=seunny4lif post=54751508][/quote]
abi now since dey want a perfectly perfect man
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by babyfaceafrica: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmm..do all these and she will still leave you for someone richer..guys get money!!!
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2017
11) pay handsomely after everything
Re: 10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed by oluwafrizzy(m): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2017
See you

(1) (Reply)

Latest Viral Photos Of Naija Babes Dancing Without Bra- Breaks Internet / This Happened To Me After I Caught A University Boy Having S*x – Married Woman / Alexandra Burke Strips Unclad In Womans Health Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.